Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

This is my Squadron you arrogant ****.

"On the morning of 24 February 1991, the Squadron
crossed the border into Iraq and commenced offensive operations in support of the Regiment, attacking deep into Iraqi territory, moving more than 350 kilometers in less then 72 hours."
Http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/4-3acr.htm

Don't even waste time trying to back pedal you useless crybaby.

I hesitate to do this.... but I say BS.

I don't believe you. Your comments about various things make me doubt your claim. If wrong, I sincerely apologize.

I made this claim a long time ago as well. What kind of vet looks for something about his "Unit" in globalsecurity.org. One would think being a member of that unit they would have access to or know where to find the unit's website. If I'm wrong...sorry.

I provided an independent source you dumfuk. If I linked something from a website I'm active on you would accuse me of changing it so no matter what bitches like you always find something to cry about.

Ya, you are probably right.

Curve... I apologize. I was out of line.

No apology needed....I wasn't offended because I don't care if you or anyone else on here believes me. What I find curious is the amount of arrogance among some Vets to be able to claim intimate knowledge of other Vet's experiences based on their MOS or things that don't "sound right." What is really sickening is the amount of hypocrisy in waving the yellow ribbon support our troops bowlshit. (not saying you personally) There is an undeniable pattern in the pro war camp where they scream about supporting troops and respecting Vets....blah blah but when an anti war combat Vet comes along suddenly their reverence for Vets disappears and the accusations of lying fly like Clinton's saliva in explaining a blue dress.

You have to understand it from a real Vet's point of view....nearly ALL of the anti-war vets have been outted as fake Vets.

Lol.....without using google name five since we invaded iraq. (that was in march of 03')

I hesitate to do this.... but I say BS.

I don't believe you. Your comments about various things make me doubt your claim. If wrong, I sincerely apologize.

I made this claim a long time ago as well. What kind of vet looks for something about his "Unit" in globalsecurity.org. One would think being a member of that unit they would have access to or know where to find the unit's website. If I'm wrong...sorry.

I provided an independent source you dumfuk. If I linked something from a website I'm active on you would accuse me of changing it so no matter what bitches like you always find something to cry about.

Yeah...what's your next excuse?

No apology needed....I wasn't offended because I don't care if you or anyone else on here believes me. What I find curious is the amount of arrogance among some Vets to be able to claim intimate knowledge of other Vet's experiences based on their MOS or things that don't "sound right." What is really sickening is the amount of hypocrisy in waving the yellow ribbon support our troops bowlshit. (not saying you personally) There is an undeniable pattern in the pro war camp where they scream about supporting troops and respecting Vets....blah blah but when an anti war combat Vet comes along suddenly their reverence for Vets disappears and the accusations of lying fly like Clinton's saliva in explaining a blue dress.

Again my apologies... I just expected better manners and more respect from former military. I forgot that, just like other professional, there are people like you.

Oh. I should have been more clear. I don't care if sanctimonious asswipes like you believe me.

N'ah. Fakers don't claim to be ground crew for helicopters. They always go with "Special Forces" or "Rangers" or "Force Recon" or "SEALs" and usually have some bullshit war stories to boot.

I believe CL is exactly what he says he is/was. That doesn't make his MOS tactical and it doesn't put him in the fight.

Case in point, my battalion was in infantry battalion, but we had all sorts of support guys. They were great. We couldn't get our shit done without the mechanics. However, they weren't out on patrol either. Which is fair, they didn't sign up to be infantrymen.

Don't take it personal, but it's personal. It's not veterans who I don't like, it's you. And some of us actually do support the troops and our veterans. Notice the avatar photo......

Don't take it personal, but it's personal. It's not veterans who I don't like, it's you. And some of us actually do support the troops and our veterans. Notice the avatar photo......

Damn. My cuntinese translator just crashed so I have no idea what you are whining about this time and I don't care.

Damn. My cuntinese translator just crashed so I have no idea what you are whining about this time and I don't care.
yeah, you need something to translate into cuntinese for YOU to understand it

This video shows you the Forbidden Truth of what war entails, should you have the Superior mindset to embrace Truth.

Wars are simply societally-sponsered mass-murder events that are designed to allow citizen-slaves to :-
1. Be used as weapon-slaves by the societal leaders to murder other human beings.
2. Allow the individual slaves to gain cathartic release by taking any suppressed rage and hate out via legal murder acts that do not endanger the societal leaders.
3. To assuage the average citizen-slaves need to cathartically revel in the mass murder of human being all the while keeping up their illusion of decency via various spoon-fed societal lies.

The whole primary point why societal leaders start wars is simply to commit the acts of mass murder that they crave. The claims made that wars are started to provide "freedom", "security" and peace are so obviously false as to be laudable. It comes as no surprise to Me that all ages and sexes of human beings are being murdered by american society. However, the point is moot, because whether or not an an individual who is murdered is a soldier or not makes zero difference to the Truth that he was brutally and malevolently murdered by the other society.

There is a good article on wars on My website.

LOL!

According to Seersucker Travisty, governmental leaders "crave" to commit mass murder.

:lol::lol::lol:

This video shows you the Forbidden Truth of what war entails, should you have the Superior mindset to embrace Truth.

Wars are simply societally-sponsered mass-murder events that are designed to allow citizen-slaves to :-
1. Be used as weapon-slaves by the societal leaders to murder other human beings.
2. Allow the individual slaves to gain cathartic release by taking any suppressed rage and hate out via legal murder acts that do not endanger the societal leaders.
3. To assuage the average citizen-slaves need to cathartically revel in the mass murder of human being all the while keeping up their illusion of decency via various spoon-fed societal lies.

The whole primary point why societal leaders start wars is simply to commit the acts of mass murder that they crave. The claims made that wars are started to provide "freedom", "security" and peace are so obviously false as to be laudable. It comes as no surprise to Me that all ages and sexes of human beings are being murdered by american society. However, the point is moot, because whether or not an an individual who is murdered is a soldier or not makes zero difference to the Truth that he was brutally and malevolently murdered by the other society.

LOL!

According to Seersucker Travisty, governmental leaders "crave" to commit mass murder.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why are you still linking to your illiterate and extremely unintelligible web site, stupid? Did you not comprehend the directive you got from an Administrator? Did you LIE when you agreed to the TOS, ass breath?

Another fucking armchair expert who wouldn't know a front line from a dog turd. Do carry on old chap. I really enjoy laughing at you. Seems everyone else does too!

Another fucking armchair expert who wouldn't know a front line from a dog turd. Do carry on old chap. I really enjoy laughing at you. Seems everyone else does too!

As much as I disagree with his mass murder theory it is equally laughable to believe we are occupying Iraqghafistan out of the "War on Terror" bullshit.

Yes, that is correct. Although you should actually try and refute something for once instead of looking dumb by constantly and mindlessly abusive people.

For example : Lloyd DeMausse actually knows what he is talking about, that is why he is head of the world institute of psychohistory. The Institute for Psychohistory

He supports the Truth that poltical leaders have confrontational and psychopathic personalities. Of course, I am sure a mindless hick like you knows better than us trained professionals.

Why are you still linking to your illiterate and extremely unintelligible web site, stupid? Did you not comprehend the directive you got from an Administrator? Did you LIE when you agreed to the TOS, ass breath?

It is a personal website signature link especially for blogs and sites related to discussion material. My website not a business ad, or an add for anything. It relevant for those who want more information on My posts.

"Advertising: Advertising for personal gain of any kind is not permitted in any forum or by private message. Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures."

That construes that I can use the signature for My website regardless of whether it is an add or not.

You just hate the Truth, you hate Me, because you are so inferior and pathetic that you cannot bear to look at reality. Thus, you try and delete the link that reminds you of Truth. Pathetic.

We all know the TOS and the "rules" are just a bogus little shield for the arrogant and authoritarian attitude of little pathetic minds who like to play Hitler behind their computer screen.

---------
For more information on My posts visit My website blog at TM8k which explains My philosophy.

Douchebag, may I call you douchebag? No? Ok then, listen up douchebag:

One does not "refute" a mere addle-brained and facially absurd contention like the stupidity you spewed. One, instead, simply mocks it.

The day you manage to come forward to support that idiotic contention with something that makes even a rudimentary form of "sense" is the day it might be worth "refuting."

Until then, you are just a fucking joke, douchebag. Not a good joke. Not funny. Not intelligent. And Lord knows, you sure as hell aren't honest. But you are pathetic. A pathetic joke.

By the way, nobody here who has the intellect of a high school sophomore or above accepts a transparent fallacy like your appeal to some alleged authority.

:lol:

Hey Divecon, just out of curiosity, how sick do you have to be to stalk me in threads and give neg reps where you aren't even posting? Hasn't your therapist advised against that kind of behavior? If not, find a new one.

Hey Divecon, just out of curiosity, how sick do you have to be to stalk me in threads and give neg reps where you aren't even posting? Hasn't your therapist advised against that kind of behavior? If not, find a new one.
whine some more

btw, dipshit, i have posted in this thread

Wasn't talking about this thread dumbfuck. I specifically said threads you don't post in. Keep embarrassing yourself.

Wasn't talking about this thread dumbfuck. I specifically said threads you don't post in. Keep embarrassing yourself.
you dont have to post in a thread to neg rep your post, dipshit
all you have to do is READ it
you made your usual dumbassed post, so it got negged

Forum List

Back