Wife,Mother of 2 illegally imprisoned patriots speaks

Exclusive: Woman whose family inspired Oregon standoff hopes more challenge govt

I hope she's right I hope it inspires more to take back their rights.

From your link.......................

Speaking exclusively to Reuters, Susan Hammond, who did not participate in the standoff, said that she hoped the attention brought by the occupation would galvanize Americans to pursue legal avenues for weakening federal government control of millions of acres of land.

She didn't participate in the standoff, yet she is urging others to do things that she herself won't do.

What a hypocrite.
Why should she participate? I didn't either I am over 2k miles away but I was with them all the way in donations of goods and supplies.

Where are the arrest warrants for burning a ranches house and cattle.........by the BLM

That's not proof.

Look at the other video............BTW........they lit fires with a cow right next to them.

The Hammonds went to prison for a back fire to stop another fire.........the same thing the BLM does all the time including private land............they have burned homes and cows............do they go to prison..........Nope.............

The abuse is shown in the other video posted by the Congressman from the district.

the hammonds went to prison for arson.

Exclusive: Woman whose family inspired Oregon standoff hopes more challenge govt

Speaking exclusively to Reuters, Susan Hammond, who did not participate in the standoff, said that she hoped the attention brought by the occupation would galvanize Americans to pursue legal avenues for weakening federal government control of millions of acres of land.

She didn't participate in the standoff, yet she is urging others to do things that she herself won't do.

What a hypocrite.
Why should she participate? I didn't either I am over 2k miles away but I was with them all the way in donations of goods and supplies.

If you believed that one of YOUR relatives (wife, mother), was being illegally locked up, and there was a protest for them, you WOULDN'T go?

I guess family doesn't mean that much to either you or her, just as long as you can get other people to do all the work while you bask in the coverage.

What a hypocrite.
idiots of a feather...

why did you pussy out of going?

Are We Witnessing The Perfect Storm That Leads To The Second Amendment Apocalypse???

So, I want to ask you all a question, what do we do with the BLM when the very organization who is charging the Hammond family with Terrorism for lighting this back fire….. Does the same exact thing….

HammondIssue3.png

So, let me ask you all….. Why has the BLM NOT been charged with Domestic Terrorism?

There is one problem with one of our current candidates, Trump, and one of the primary reasons I can NOT support him. He is a huge believer of imminent domain. He has made a fortune from taking private property and profiting from it. Just like our "masters" in the federal government.

My Grandfather lost a portion of his farm in Kentucky back in the late 50s so the "state" could build a road through his property. What sits there now? A road, of course, and a truck stop. So, the state paid .20 cents on the dollar (by force) and the state prospered and so did the owners of a truck stop.
Eminent Domain is in the Constitution. You need to change the Constitution to eliminate Eminent Domain. Now, how it is justified is a different story. I am not a big fan of the thought that the government can confiscate somebody's property with measly compensation.

Where are the arrest warrants for burning a ranches house and cattle.........by the BLM

That's not proof.

Look at the other video............BTW........they lit fires with a cow right next to them.

The Hammonds went to prison for a back fire to stop another fire.........the same thing the BLM does all the time including private land............they have burned homes and cows............do they go to prison..........Nope.............

The abuse is shown in the other video posted by the Congressman from the district.

So, you offer another video as proof? lol

Is the cow the witness that saw BLM light the fire?

Where is this video you speak of?

BLM Seizing 116 Miles Of Ranchers’ Land … And Moving Texas-Oklahoma Border - Truth And Action

The Bureau of Land Management is in the process of stealing another ranchers land.

Tommy Henderson has already lost land to the BLM and is currently fighting their latest attempt to take his property, “How can BLM come in and say, ‘Hey, this isn’t yours’?” Henderson asked. “… Our family paid taxes for over 100 years on this place. We’ve got a deed to it. But yet they walked in and said it wasn’t ours?”

That's not proof.

The BLM has a new method of cooking beef.........cooking alive..............they taste better that way,.........

What a hypocrite.

If you believed that one of YOUR relatives (wife, mother), was being illegally locked up, and there was a protest for them, you WOULDN'T go?

I guess family doesn't mean that much to either you or her, just as long as you can get other people to do all the work while you bask in the coverage.
The lady is in her damn 70's what in the hell was she going to do? She was grieving her husband and son being kidnapped again and thrown in the governments gulags. I am not inside her head so not a clue why she didn't join I know her son and husband were against taking over the refuge and suppose she was trying to keep the family together.

BLM Seizing 116 Miles Of Ranchers’ Land … And Moving Texas-Oklahoma Border - Truth And Action

The Bureau of Land Management is in the process of stealing another ranchers land.

Tommy Henderson has already lost land to the BLM and is currently fighting their latest attempt to take his property, “How can BLM come in and say, ‘Hey, this isn’t yours’?” Henderson asked. “… Our family paid taxes for over 100 years on this place. We’ve got a deed to it. But yet they walked in and said it wasn’t ours?”

Conspiracy theory bullshit

That's not proof.

The BLM has a new method of cooking beef.........cooking alive..............they taste better that way,.........

Okay, so you have no proof. Why didn't you just say so?

What a hypocrite.

The lady is in her damn 70's what in the hell was she going to do? She was grieving her husband and son being kidnapped again and thrown in the governments gulags. I am not inside her head so not a clue why she didn't join I know her son and husband were against taking over the refuge and suppose she was trying to keep the family together.
if you can't do the mandatory minimum time don't do the crime

What a hypocrite.

Like I said, she's a hypocrite, as well as a media whore. She's getting coverage and not doing a thing in protest.

And, from the way you are talking, you're a hypocrite as well.

Shoshone sisters also couldn’t beat BLM

web1_AP02100705656_1.jpg

Carrie, left, and Mary Dann pose together on their ranch near Crescent Valley, Nev., Oct. 3, 2002. The two Western Shoshone sisters battled the federal government for 30 years over their tribe's claim to aboriginal lands. (AP Photo/Laura Rauch)

They were abused by the BLM..........their horses and cows were rounded up..........put in pens and STARVED...............

What a hypocrite.

Like I said, she's a hypocrite, as well as a media whore. She's getting coverage and not doing a thing in protest.

And, from the way you are talking, you're a hypocrite as well.
YAWN.

U.S. Agents Seize Horses of 2 Defiant Indian Sisters

The federal Indian Claims Commission, however, decided in the 1970's that the Shoshones had lost the land through ''gradual encroachment'' of the settlers. The commission awarded the Shoshones $26 million in compensation, and the Supreme Court ruled in 1985 that the tribe lost title when that money was deposited as payment, even though the Shoshones have never accepted it.

With interest, the award has now grown to more than $136 million, or some $20,000 a tribal member.

Senator Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada, introduced legislation last year that would distribute $20,000 to each member of the tribe, thus ending the matter as far as the government is concerned. The measure passed the Senate but died in the House. Senator Reid's staff says he will introduce it again this year.

The shosone's never accpted payment.................land was taken anyway at the time they wanted to use it for nuclear testing...............

There is one problem with one of our current candidates, Trump, and one of the primary reasons I can NOT support him. He is a huge believer of imminent domain. He has made a fortune from taking private property and profiting from it. Just like our "masters" in the federal government.

My Grandfather lost a portion of his farm in Kentucky back in the late 50s so the "state" could build a road through his property. What sits there now? A road, of course, and a truck stop. So, the state paid .20 cents on the dollar (by force) and the state prospered and so did the owners of a truck stop.
Eminent Domain is in the Constitution. You need to change the Constitution to eliminate Eminent Domain. Now, how it is justified is a different story. I am not a big fan of the thought that the government can confiscate somebody's property with measly compensation.

Indeed. It is "justified" by one thing and ONLY one thing: money.

Mojave Ranchers Wiped Out for Tortoise - Breitbart

The tale began with the 1989 decision by the federal government to declare the Mojave desert tortoise an endangered species. At the time, there were 50 cattle-ranching families in Nevada’s Clark County. The federal government asserted that livestock grazing destroyed desert tortoise populations, largely because cattle ate the grasses and spring growth of cacti, which the tortoises also ate. Yet in 1994, the federal government admitted in its Desert Tortoise Recovery Plan that the “extremely controversial” question of whether that assertion was true was not settled.

The BLM was determined to drive the ranchers out, though, and roughly one year later, it issued another clearance order. The ranchers went to court, and won again. The BLM ignored the court and started tightening grazing rules and working with Clark County officials to tell the ranchers to leave.

Bob Abbey, who ran the BLM for Nevada at the time, said the BLM worked with Clark County to buy out the ranchers, as it was the “fairest way of resolving” the issue.

It probably is no coincidence that public land in Clark County’s Dry Lake Valley has been zoned for solar energy development, as long as they can find a place for the desert tortoises that would be uprooted. It is also not likely a coincidence that the BLM says it knows the perfect place to relocate the tortoises: Cliven Bundy’s land.

Forum List

Back