Wife,Mother of 2 illegally imprisoned patriots speaks

Happens everyday in America and they call it law and they are adjudicated by judges and juries. Taking over Welcome Centers is the work of idiots.

There is one problem with one of our current candidates, Trump, and one of the primary reasons I can NOT support him. He is a huge believer of imminent domain. He has made a fortune from taking private property and profiting from it. Just like our "masters" in the federal government.

My Grandfather lost a portion of his farm in Kentucky back in the late 50s so the "state" could build a road through his property. What sits there now? A road, of course, and a truck stop. So, the state paid .20 cents on the dollar (by force) and the state prospered and so did the owners of a truck stop.

Exclusive: Woman whose family inspired Oregon standoff hopes more challenge govt

I hope she's right I hope it inspires more to take back their rights.

What law(s) make the case that they are illegally imprisoned? Be specific.
Double Jeopardy for one. They were ALREADY sentenced AND served those sentences but because some thug in a robe thought the sentences weren't long enough he stuck his nose where it didn't belong.
Wow, you certainly know how to present facts,,,not!!

harry-and-the-chinese.jpg

Happens everyday in America and they call it law and they are adjudicated by judges and juries. Taking over Welcome Centers is the work of idiots.

Everyday, persons not citizens of US intentionally bypassing laws surrounding immigration illegally enter this Country. Sitting idle and watching persons say "fuck you" to US Sovereignty is idiotic.

Exclusive: Woman whose family inspired Oregon standoff hopes more challenge govt

What law(s) make the case that they are illegally imprisoned? Be specific.
Double Jeopardy for one. They were ALREADY sentenced AND served those sentences but because some thug in a robe thought the sentences weren't long enough he stuck his nose where it didn't belong.
the sentence was voided because it did not meet the mandatory minimum. so just because somebody made a mistake does not mean they are above the law.

Where are the arrest warrants for burning a ranches house and cattle.........by the BLM

From your link.......................

Speaking exclusively to Reuters, Susan Hammond, who did not participate in the standoff, said that she hoped the attention brought by the occupation would galvanize Americans to pursue legal avenues for weakening federal government control of millions of acres of land.

She didn't participate in the standoff, yet she is urging others to do things that she herself won't do.

What a hypocrite.

Where are the arrest warrants for burning a ranches house and cattle.........by the BLM

That's not proof.

Look at the other video............BTW........they lit fires with a cow right next to them.

The Hammonds went to prison for a back fire to stop another fire.........the same thing the BLM does all the time including private land............they have burned homes and cows............do they go to prison..........Nope.............

The abuse is shown in the other video posted by the Congressman from the district.

Forum List

Back