Nothing but a child could wash these tears away
Or guide a weary world into the light of day
And nothing but a child could help erase these miles
So once again we all can be children for awhile

Now all around the world, in every little town
Everyday is heard a precious little sound
And every mother kind and every father proud
Looks down in awe to find another chance allowed

Congratulations. And there's nothing wrong with being pro-White. My only advice on that front would be to make sure you don't expose her to any of those Klan weirdos or costume Nazis. Keep it sophisticated.

Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.
After being attacked..its called defending ones self. Don't say stupid crap won't get responses you disagree with. All that was needed to be said was congrats on new baby...that's all. I would do same thing for ANYONE else here...regardless of our differences in views.

Cut the crap, this is an invitation for a confrontation. Looks to me like you started the whole thing.

am_zps9u6atrbc.jpg
Its my sig..has nothing to do with my post. My sig is in EVERY post I make. If you don't like it. Then don't reply. Can't shit on my parade. I am a proud new dad!
Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.
He didn't say a damn thing until someone else did.

Right he just had to stand up for his racist beliefs in a thread about his newborn child. Hello, does that not seem wrong to you in any way?????
I defended myself AFTER I was attacked. Shall we go read the first post?
I now highly doubt this guy's wife had a baby tonight. If she actually did he's even sicker than we all thought.
She did. Might even be on the hospital website I will check.
Haters be hatin...
Yep. Shows their true colors and strengthens my resolve even more.
5 pages and no pic of the new baby.....come on let us see the new baby!!!!

congrads

I will post one.

View attachment 38846

Sitting on mommy's lap. I will check the hospital website for her pic.

I know you are a proud new dad. You should be. As you look at the hate just from people on this site keep in mind that they aren't the only ones who wish harm to you, your new child and your family. As a white family with four children the left has put a target on all of your backs. This site just gives a tiny taste of how the left feels about white babies.

Forum List

Back