Wife had baby

Congratulations!

hope baby will not be as racist as you!

I think you spout some awfully terrible things here but I wish you and your family all the best nevertheless. Congrats.

Lovely news maybe this one could break the cycle

blueyed-black-baby.jpg

Wife gave birth to our 4th child today. We named her Freya Nicole. 6 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches. Just wanted to share.

Hopefully such an occasion will change you for the better. One can only hope.

Congratulations!

By racist you mean pro white and yes she will be raised as such.I doubt many people could match my hatred though its a gift and a curse.
Wife gave birth to our 4th child today. We named her Freya Nicole. 6 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches. Just wanted to share.

Hopefully such an occasion will change you for the better. One can only hope.
It strengthens my resolve for a better future and life for white kids.
Freya is a gorgeous name!

Thank you. I didn't even realize what Nicole meant but together the name means Lady of the Victorious People.Very interesing meaning to me.

Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.

Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.
Its to be expected. They aren't taught to be civilized...if someone else had announced the birth of their child I could care less their political beliefs I would congratulate them.

Congratulations.

Get a vasectomy.
No way.
Congratulations!

By racist you mean pro white

LOL! By "pro-white" you mean racist.

It truly is sad in this day and age people are still raising their children to hate. I hope she grows up and marries a gigantic black man.
Not even worth replying to...can't use logical with illogical people.
4! Good job.
Thank You! Think in the end we will have between 6-8. Wife is already talking about #5 and wondering about a c section again.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.
After being attacked..its called defending ones self. Don't say stupid crap won't get responses you disagree with. All that was needed to be said was congrats on new baby...that's all. I would do same thing for ANYONE else here...regardless of our differences in views.

After being attacked..its called defending ones self. Don't say stupid crap won't get responses you disagree with. All that was needed to be said was congrats on new baby...that's all. I would do same thing for ANYONE else here...regardless of our differences in views.

Cut the crap, this is an invitation for a confrontation. Looks to me like you started the whole thing.

am_zps9u6atrbc.jpg

Forum List

Back