French Stagnation, A Rogue people

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I was asked by Marie why I don't like the French.

I told her this this....

I'll re arrange the question and then I'll answer it.... "Why don't PEOPLE like the French"...

Ok.. here's your answer.

I'll tell you exactly why.

Because they're traitors, that's why.... they don't want friends or allies, or trading partners, or even to be part of a special treaty....
They want an absolute stranglehold, where they are the center of the universe..

And if they don't get it, they'll shoot themselves in the foot, by selling the best they have, to a country that is against western civilization or their civilization.

They can't handle... ok... we're friends, but I have a better idea about how to do something..
Its their way, or the highway.
And you either speak to them in French, or you're a turd.. basically.

They're even traitors to the very group of countries to which they belong... Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, and mildly England, and to the Catholic Church..

They're rogues...

They're assholes like that.

That's why they have nobody that likes them.

Got it ?

:p

• Banned
I spend all this time doing their bidding for them... knowing im at least 85 % correct...

and they go and treat me like shit in a chatroom, and then marie asks me about it.

They also sold the Argentinians Exocet missiles which were used against British vessels during the Falklands War. Money is more important than friends to the French.

So... what is this about exactly?
France

I mean, what brought on this particular rant? A current event? A History Channel special?

The fact that they sold weapons to Russia, and their attitude in multiple chatrooms, and from my friend's experience there.

I'm an American, so it would be hypocritical for me to judge a people based on who their government sells weapons to.

• Banned
They also sold the Argentinians Exocet missiles which were used against British vessels during the Falklands War. Money is more important than friends to the French.

and the Argentinians still got their asses whooped miserably, and the Sheffield was an older ship as well... and in the 1980s, and still today.... American weaponry is rare in Europe...
Due largely to Anti Americanism.

They have a bad missile... to attack mediocre ships with.

Europe doesn't have a country like Japan or South Korea that has American technology and a GDP of 4 or 5 trillion dollars.
:)

Last edited:
Remember the French Anti-Aircraft missiles we found in Iraq that according to the serial #'s they were sold to them while U.S. Planes were patrolling the No Fly Zone?

Forum List

Back