Wide open southern border...

I told you guys it was going to be steel! Three wins! A wall, working with American Steel, infrastructure, jobs, unions! Salivate dems salivate!
48393371_10215541404762719_3765159071171215360_n.jpg

According to demoncraps we have 20 million visa overstayers in America! Is it time to stop issuing visas?

I told you guys it was going to be steel! Three wins! A wall, working with American Steel, infrastructure, jobs, unions! Salivate dems salivate!
The real question is why are you a cult thinker and why are ewe anti American?

This is a friggin fact! The real cultists are those who follow that fat orange fuck in the WH. Oh, and I guess you think you're being cute by always saying ewe for you. It just makes you look stupid.

This is a friggin fact! The real cultists are those who follow that fat orange fuck in the WH. Oh, and I guess you think you're being cute by always saying ewe for you. It just makes you look stupid.
Incorrect you stupid motherfucking moron! There is not a one of ewe asswipes here on the left who hasn’t referred to the Trump voters as cult members! You imbeciles act very cultish, speak very cultish, one would think ewe have been inducted into a cult! Shit, grow a brain, then fucking use it!

Incorrect you stupid motherfucking moron! There is not a one of ewe asswipes here on the left who hasn’t referred to the Trump voters as cult members! You imbeciles act very cultish, speak very cultish, one would think ewe have been inducted into a cult! Shit, grow a brain, then fucking use it!

We aren't the ones who blindly follow that fat fuck in the WH. We see and hear him and see that he is mentally unhinged and a danger to this country. The fact that you and others can't suggests brainwashed cultists. Even experts have said he's got mental problems but his cultist following refuses to see them. You would drink the poisoned koolaid if he told you to.

We aren't the ones who blindly follow that fat fuck in the WH. We see and hear him and see that he is mentally unhinged and a danger to this country. The fact that you and others can't suggests brainwashed cultists. Even experts have said he's got mental problems but his cultist following refuses to see them. You would drink the poisoned koolaid if he told you to.
You are a cult member, you act and sound very cultish!

Hey Mrs Cult! Please tell us in what way he is a danger to this country! That’s exactly what one of your other cult members said the other day too! Can you tell us what your cult means by this?

Pray tell, what cult would that be? I don't blindly follow anyone and see that fat fuck for what/who he is.....unlike you.

Pray tell, what cult would that be? I don't blindly follow anyone and see that fat fuck for what/who he is.....unlike you.
The one you are in!

The one you are in!

Well, that doesn't tell me shit. I'm not in any cult who blindly follows a particular person.

Cult: a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

Forum List

Back