Wicked Hangover!

I'm pretty sure food will kill me. I can barely tolerate the smell of coffee right now, and I'm normally a coffee fiend.

That's why the kefir works. Coats your abused tummy inside. Plus, it puts good bacteria back in there. You probably pickled or killed all that off. :tongue:

On the other hand, food may kill you but at least you'd be out of your misery, right? So what have you got to lose? Other than your lunch ... or breakfast ... or whatever ... :D

Last edited:
They don't call tequila "to kill ya" for nothing ya know...........

Y'all reminded us of the first new car and a night out in Twin Falls, Idaho. I had just bought a new Cougar fancy electronic dash the works. My brother, Rod, Rod's bud Steve, Steve's twin sister and myself all went out. It was the first time we had met Stephanie Steve's twin sister. We had a hard time imagining a girl when looking at Steve. Steve big ugly guy, Stephanie tall pretty gal.

On the way home set my brother in the front seat. He was wiped out since it was free drinks and all he did more than his fair share. Steve, Stephanie and Rod sat in the back seat. I was designated driver so I was in the drivers seat. Stephanie was directly behind my brother on the passenger side. Brother started urping and gagging. Stephanie took control after I pulled over. She stuck his head out the door and she held him by the back of his neck (one handed). She encouraged him at that point, "come on honey uuuuurrrrrrppp get that bad nasty stuff out of there. Come on honey you can do it uuuuuurrrrppppp!". Finally brother's head was allowed back in the car and we were trying to head towards home again. Stephanie kept control of the situation with conviction. She reached over the back of the passenger seat and held a small car trash bag over brother's face as she continued over and over to encourage him, "uuuuurrrrrppp, come on big guy you can do it!" We laughed all the way home as she courageously coached and encouraged my brother to dislodge "that bad nasty stuff" in a bag that she held over his face. It reminded me of feeding a horse with a grain bag.

Y'all reminded us of the first new car and a night out in Twin Falls, Idaho. I had just bought a new Cougar fancy electronic dash the works. My brother, Rod, Rod's bud Steve, Steve's twin sister and myself all went out. It was the first time we had met Stephanie Steve's twin sister. We had a hard time imagining a girl when looking at Steve. Steve big ugly guy, Stephanie tall pretty gal.

On the way home set my brother in the front seat. He was wiped out since it was free drinks and all he did more than his fair share. Steve, Stephanie and Rod sat in the back seat. I was designated driver so I was in the drivers seat. Stephanie was directly behind my brother on the passenger side. Brother started urping and gagging. Stephanie took control after I pulled over. She stuck his head out the door and she held him by the back of his neck (one handed). She encouraged him at that point, "come on honey uuuuurrrrrrppp get that bad nasty stuff out of there. Come on honey you can do it uuuuuurrrrppppp!". Finally brother's head was allowed back in the car and we were trying to head towards home again. Stephanie kept control of the situation with conviction. She reached over the back of the passenger seat and held a small car trash bag over brother's face as she continued over and over to encourage him, "uuuuurrrrrppp, come on big guy you can do it!" We laughed all the way home as she courageously coached and encouraged my brother to dislodge "that bad nasty stuff" in a bag that she held over his face. It reminded me of feeding a horse with a grain bag.

89 Cougar? That had a fancy dash.. and by the time that car finally konked out, the only thing on it that still worked flawlessly were the options and the dash. :D

The best way to prevent a hangover is to not drink.

But if you decide to drink, the best way to prevent a hangover is to remain drunk.

Do the bacon thing, Dis. It actually does help. If you can eat without hurling, that is. :D

I drink Kefir in the morning too - that seems to work pretty good.

I'm pretty sure food will kill me. I can barely tolerate the smell of coffee right now, and I'm normally a coffee fiend.

Did ya dance on the pool table, naked with a lamp shade on yur head? ... :lol:

Do the bacon thing, Dis. It actually does help. If you can eat without hurling, that is. :D

I drink Kefir in the morning too - that seems to work pretty good.

I don't wear hats. What would make you think I'd wear a lampshade?

It's the old joke, about getting drunk and wearing a lamp shade on your head... maybe you never heard it...
puzzled-21.png

It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday in Wisconsin. Couldn't have been more perfect.

It's the old joke, about getting drunk and wearing a lamp shade on your head... maybe you never heard it...
puzzled-21.png

It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday in Wisconsin. Couldn't have been more perfect.

Twas sarcasm, m'dear.

And it WAS perfect. Thus the margaritas, hot tub, grilled stuff, etc.

Thus the hangover. :(

puzzled-21.png

Twas sarcasm, m'dear.

Aaaahh... so then you just danced naked on the pool table... no lamp shade...
MSN-Emoticon-dancer-013.gif

Funny thread.

I did learn the importance of not drunkenly eating a steak before one passes out.

I really regretted that yesterday morning....in the shower *shrugs*

89 Cougar? That had a fancy dash.. and by the time that car finally konked out, the only thing on it that still worked flawlessly were the options and the dash. :D
Car did not die until son's girlfriend wrecked it, rolled six times. They survived though and nothing broken too bad.

Forum List

Back