Why????

What followed was nothing more than the current disposition of the case, duh. This is going to the Supreme Court. The whole thing is likely to be stayed until they get a final disposition.

Luckily, the Supreme Court still thinks your analysis of one man, one vote is pile of steaming BS. When they don't, then Agna and his folks will win and we get to have our society deconstructed.

I find it absolutely adorable, this sudden religion that a certain rabid section on your side of the aisle (and smallish, that side, what with all the adults abandoning ship) with the deconstruction of society and rule of law. Where TF were any of you over the last 8 years? Was it you mentioned our debt to China in another post? Sheesh. :tomato:

Our debt to China! :lol: you mean the one that tax evader jackazz is over there begging them to increase ,, that debt to china..

prove it! or stfu! prove it or stfu! prove it or stfu! whydonchya??? he was accused,, now you get to prove it or stfu!!!

Consistency fail. You don't get to bitch and moan about me acting as if accusations are true the post right after you do exactly the same thing.

And I have seen bigoted cashiers in MD and even New York, your little DEM havens, as well...

And oh yes... it's all some conspiracy against 'Dems' :rolleyes:

No... it is what it is... a way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... for if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. not something that is acceptable

We have klan up here too, especially around my neck of the "woods." I would never deny that. They're especially entertaining at the mall.

And you roll your eyes to your hearts content, but no, it isn't, and it wasn't.

People may act that way up in "your DUMBass ;neck of the wood" it don't happen here.Liar

So then why are there segregated Georgia proms in some places?

I find it absolutely adorable, this sudden religion that a certain rabid section on your side of the aisle (and smallish, that side, what with all the adults abandoning ship) with the deconstruction of society and rule of law. Where TF were any of you over the last 8 years? Was it you mentioned our debt to China in another post? Sheesh. :tomato:

Our debt to China! :lol: you mean the one that tax evader jackazz is over there begging them to increase ,, that debt to china..

prove it! or stfu! prove it or stfu! prove it or stfu! whydonchya??? he was accused,, now you get to prove it or stfu!!!

Consistency fail. You don't get to bitch and moan about me acting as if accusations are true the post right after you do exactly the same thing.

prove it or stfu! azzhole! if you are gonna lynch a man cause he molested someone you have to prove it donchayathink?? or are you that fucking dishonest that you'd do such a thing when it was unproven.. huh???

We have klan up here too, especially around my neck of the "woods." I would never deny that. They're especially entertaining at the mall.

People may act that way up in "your DUMBass ;neck of the wood" it don't happen here.Liar

why is there a segregated Congressional Black Caucus???

prove it or stfu! azzhole! if you are gonna lynch a man cause he molested someone you have to prove it donchayathink?? or are you that fucking dishonest that you'd do such a thing when it was unproven.. huh???

Thomas was lynched? He is mightly lively for someone who was lynched 10 years ago. Oh wait, he wasn't actually lynched. In fact he was confirmed in a Democratic Senate.

This is a stupid issue...it was spun to whip up the wingnuts, and very successfully as anyone can see from reading this thread.

The way Georgia implemented their voter screening disqualified over 7,000 actual citizens from voting. All they need to do is follow the law, but apparently that is too difficult for them.

One must already prove they are a citizen to get a state ID...assholes.

How long is it gonna take for you to quit dragging that lame assed peice of shit for an excuse out and throwing it down on the table.. every thing you disagree with is a stupid issue.. you are a dishones fuck that's what you are.

Its a lame assed piece of shit for an excuse that the law would have disqualified 7,000 citizens?

Whassamatter...you ok with it because they are mostly minorities and poor?

What're the odds? Don't forget democrat.

Oh, and as I said, shut the fuck up with your bitching and moaning if you are going to do the same thing. Dumbass.

Thomas was lynched? He is mightly lively for someone who was lynched 10 years ago. Oh wait, he wasn't actually lynched. In fact he was confirmed in a Democratic Senate.

Yep,, you got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8&feature=related]YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats[/ame]

If you can bear to watch it look at that disgusting peice of shit called Joe Biden you put into office.. can you look???? wellcanyahuh???

Because they like to keep it in the family?:eusa_whistle:

Nice job dodging the question.

Going to answer it or no?

because I know of no segregated proms in Georgia,, there may be some,, show me.. and you do know of a segregated Congressional Black Caucus so go ahead and answer my question.. and don't doge.. mkay??

Yep,, you got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8&feature=related]YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats[/ame]

If you can bear to watch it look at that disgusting peice of shit called Joe Biden you put into office.. can you look???? wellcanyahuh???

Lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg

Hmm. One person sitting in Congress discussing matters with Senators. One person dead in a tree from mob justice.

Just a wee bit of a difference, I'd say.

"Prior to the November 2008 General Election, Secretary Handel sent letters to 4,771 voter registration applicants whose records at DDS indicated they were not U.S. citizens, asking them to provide documentation of their citizenship. As of March 2009, 2,148 of these applicants still have chosen not to resolve the question about their U.S. citizenship."

Ah, voter registration letters. I remember those. All the news back in the last Presidential elections, and criticized (rightly so) for their selected use in disqualifying legal residents (sent mainly to registered democrats)who recently moved (many left homeless by their landlords defaulting on mortgages and collecting the rent anyway), or to confuse them in a host of ways.

I stopped in Georgia once, for gas, on the way to Florida. My friend is black, she handed them the cash inside the station, and the cashier walked out of the store past her to hand me the change. Lovely state, Georgia.

You are undoubtedly the biggEst lying sack of shit from DUmmieland that I have ever seen.. I have lived in the south for years and that shit just don't happen.. You are a reprehensible piss poor excuse for a human being.. so sit down and stfu! BITCH

You seem to be incapable of recognizing racism unless its against whites, so its no wonder you haven't noticed it.

:eusa_whistle: that's what I love about message boards,, we report,, you decide.. right commrade??

because I know of no segregated proms in Georgia,, there may be some,, show me.. and you do know of a segregated Congressional Black Caucus so go ahead and answer my question.. and don't doge.. mkay??

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/magazine/24prom-t.html

The black caucus is because they felt that their interests weren't represented in the majority of congress.

Now...care to explain the segregated prom?

and i have seen bigoted cashiers in md and even new york, your little dem havens, as well...

And oh yes... It's all some conspiracy against 'dems' :rolleyes:

No... It is what it is... A way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... For if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. Not something that is acceptable

she is a liar. People don't act that way down here.she is a liar.. No chashier would do that and walk away..

she did. 1984. April. Don't tell me "people don't act that way" down there. I know damned well they do. Was told to shut up and drive.

lying sack of shit,, you posted that just like bobo just to steroptype the south and anybody with two brain cells will recognize that face.. Asshole!

The black caucus is because they felt that their interests weren't represented in the majority of congress.

your explanation of the cbc will work both ways won't it??? just to be fair?? is one more racist than the other???

your explanation of the cbc will work both ways won't it??? just to be fair?? is one more racist than the other???

Really? White people feel their interests aren't represented if they let blacks into their prom? Care to explain that reasoning?

No, it doesn't work both ways. One is a disenfranchised minority group banding together to attempt to get things done, the other is the majority group who already has the power to keep things done, kicking out the minority.

Gee...I do wonder why you aren't able to see racism against blacks.

Its a lame assed piece of shit for an excuse that the law would have disqualified 7,000 citizens?

Whassamatter...you ok with it because they are mostly minorities and poor?

proper ID will do the opposite of what you say, it will ensure legal voters jackazz. jackazz jakazz..

Yes it will, it will also filter out some individuals who are legal voters, but cannot vote because of the requirments for proving that are too stringent.

wrong azzhole,, they get to vote on a conditional ballot until their voter elibibility is cleared up..

Oh...and one is Congress, and the other is a prom. But of a difference between those two.

So...care to explain why the prom was segregated? Still waiting for a real answer. Something more legitimate than "well the whites banded together so they could have some semblance of power":lol:

proper ID will do the opposite of what you say, it will ensure legal voters jackazz. jackazz jakazz..

Yes it will, it will also filter out some individuals who are legal voters, but cannot vote because of the requirments for proving that are too stringent.

wrong azzhole,, they get to vote on a conditional ballot until their voter elibibility is cleared up..

And how exactly do they clear up their voter eligibility if a clerical error has said their drivers ID or SS # is one digit off from what it actually is?

Forum List

Back