Why????

she is a liar. People don't act that way down here.she is a liar.. No chashier would do that and walk away..

she did. 1984. April. Don't tell me "people don't act that way" down there. I know damned well they do. Was told to shut up and drive.

lying sack of shit,, you posted that just like bobo just to steroptype the south and anybody with two brain cells will recognize that face.. Asshole!

I'll have you know, you foul mouthed snack, that I have in my possession an honorary certificate of citizenship (complete with the Alabama state seal) from Governor Bo Riley for the exact opposite. In the name and authority of the Governor of the State of Alabama, let it be known that I hearby proclaim _____ to be an honorary citizen of Alabama and is therefore bequeathed with and entitled to all the honor and privileges therof. ________is so honored and appointed by me for the expressed recognition and apppreciation of our State's natural beauties and resources, as well as its industrious people. I hearby do state _____ is an honorary citizen of the great State of Alabama.

Sealed and signed by Bob Riley, Governor, 20 August, 2003

And why? Because I ripped someone a new asshole for saying (I'm paraphrasing) that everyone down south is as stupid as YOU.

Last edited:
Thomas was lynched? He is mightly lively for someone who was lynched 10 years ago. Oh wait, he wasn't actually lynched. In fact he was confirmed in a Democratic Senate.

Yep,, you got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8&feature=related]YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats[/ame]

If you can bear to watch it look at that disgusting peice of shit called Joe Biden you put into office.. can you look???? wellcanyahuh???

Lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg

Hmm. One person sitting in Congress discussing matters with Senators. One person dead in a tree from mob justice.

Just a wee bit of a difference, I'd say.

That's exactly what you dumbazzes did to Palin.. hung her in effigy

Yep,, you got it.

YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats

If you can bear to watch it look at that disgusting peice of shit called Joe Biden you put into office.. can you look???? wellcanyahuh???

Hmm. One person sitting in Congress discussing matters with Senators. One person dead in a tree from mob justice.

That's exactly what you dumbazzes did to Palin.. hung her in effigy

Thats not an effigy, shithead. Its an actual person. If you can't tell the difference between murdering someone via mob justice, and hanging someone in effigy, no wonder you are a far right Republican loon.

she did. 1984. April. Don't tell me "people don't act that way" down there. I know damned well they do. Was told to shut up and drive.

lying sack of shit,, you posted that just like bobo just to steroptype the south and anybody with two brain cells will recognize that face.. Asshole!

I'll have you know, you foul mouthed snack, that I have in my possession an honorary certificate of citizenship (complete with the Alabama state seal) from Governor Bo Riley for the exact opposite. In the name and authority of the Governor of the Stare of Alabama, let it be known that I hearby proclaim _____ to be an honorary citizen of Alabama and is therefore bequeathed with and entitled to all the honor and privileges therof. ________is so honored and appointed by me for the expressed recognition and apppreciation of our State's natural beauties and resources, as well as its industrious people. I hearby do state _____ is an honorary citizen of the great State of Alabama.

Sealed and signed by Bob Riley, Governor, 20 August, 2003

And why? Because I ripped someone a new asshole for saying (I'm paraphrasing) that everyone down south is as stupid as YOU.

your extrememe ignorance is showing,, keep going.. keep going keep going..

Thomas was lynched? He is mightly lively for someone who was lynched 10 years ago. Oh wait, he wasn't actually lynched. In fact he was confirmed in a Democratic Senate.

Yep,, you got it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8&feature=related]YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats[/ame]

what century was your photograph taken in?? sonny? show me one of recent years other than the Palin one..

United States v. Manzi, 276 U. S. 463, 276 U. S. 467. And when, upon a fair consideration of the evidence adduced upon an application for citizenship, doubt remains in the mind of the court as to any essential matter of fact, the United States is entitled to the benefit of such doubt, and the application should be denied.

Every alien claiming citizenship is given the right to submit his petition and evidence in support of it. And, if the requisite facts are established, he is entitled as of right to admission. On applications for naturalization, the court's function is "to receive testimony, to compare it with the law, and to judge on both law and fact." @ 29 U. S. 408. We quite recently declared that:

"Citizenship is a high privilege, and when doubts exist concerning a grant of it, generally at least,

The states that require such evidence i.e. an ID as proof of citizenship such as Arizona and Georgia are not doing anything that the law and presendence do not support. In fact as I had pointed out in an earlier posting these laws regardless of what DOJ might say do not disenfranchise anyone for any reason. They are a result of the expressed will of the voters of the respective states. Further DOJ is NOT the ultimate authority on laws made by states as to their constitutionality.

Nice job dodging the question.

Going to answer it or no?

because I know of no segregated proms in Georgia,, there may be some,, show me.. and you do know of a segregated Congressional Black Caucus so go ahead and answer my question.. and don't doge.. mkay??

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/magazine/24prom-t.html

The black caucus is because they felt that their interests weren't represented in the majority of congress.

Now...care to explain the segregated prom?

I wish I could explain why people act or think the way they do. I wish I could explain why we're still so divided. The truth is, that there is such a fine line being drawn between who is a racist and who is justified in their racism, that it is impossible to have an opinion without getting labeled. For the record, segregated school functions are still happening in other places besides GA. Segregation still exists in highschool cafeteria's on a daily basis. Just take a minute to notice it sometime. The white kids and the black kids rarely ever sit together. I've watched it in my own kid's school. There's a Black Miss America Pageant for Christ's sake! How is it that white people get all the blame for maintaining the segregational attitudes in this country?

And as far as the Black Caucus is concerned...now that there is a black president, it's reason for existence, according to you, is or should be a moot point.

Yep,, you got it.

YouTube - "Lynched" by Democrats

what century was your photograph taken in?? sonny? show me one of recent years other than the Palin one..

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Just because it was in the 19th century doesn't make it an less real, or any less offensive of you comparing that to a hanging in effigy, or a grilling by congress.

The black caucus is because they felt that their interests weren't represented in the majority of congress.

your explanation of the cbc will work both ways won't it??? just to be fair?? is one more racist than the other???

Really? White people feel their interests aren't represented if they let blacks into their prom? Care to explain that reasoning?

No, it doesn't work both ways. One is a disenfranchised minority group banding together to attempt to get things done, the other is the majority group who already has the power to keep things done, kicking out the minority.

Gee...I do wonder why you aren't able to see racism against blacks.

sure it works both ways,, either we segregate or we don't.. what's so hared.. we all work together or we don't.. two standards of behavior will never ever work..

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Just because it was in the 19th century doesn't make it an less real, or any less offensive of you comparing that to a hanging in effigy, or a grilling by congress.

Well, son,, I'll tell ya.. those were the days in the old south when the Democrats were in charge.. same as when Judge Thomas sat before them.. yep! Look up George C. Wallace whydonchya??

because I know of no segregated proms in Georgia,, there may be some,, show me.. and you do know of a segregated Congressional Black Caucus so go ahead and answer my question.. and don't doge.. mkay??

I wish I could explain why people act or think the way they do. I wish I could explain why we're still so divided. The truth is, that there is such a fine line being drawn between who is a racist and who is justified in their racism, that it is impossible to have an opinion without getting labeled. For the record, segregated school functions are still happening in other places besides GA. Segregation still exists in highschool cafeteria's on a daily basis. Just take a minute to notice it sometime. The white kids and the black kids rarely ever sit together. I've watched it in my own kid's school. There's a Black Miss America Pageant for Christ's sake! How is it that white people get all the blame for maintaining the segregational attitudes in this country?

And as far as the Black Caucus is concerned...now that there is a black president, it's reason for existence, according to you, is or should be a moot point.

Black and white kids might sit together, but generally nobody is barred by the authorities from switching sides. My school was somewhat segregated like that, but there were white kids who hung out with the black kids and vice versa. The difference here is that this is an institutionalized event that blacks are barred from attending. That is obvious and problematic racism.

Obama is half black, kiddo. And what exactly about what I said would automatically go away if there was a black president?

and after that try Lester Maddox.. whydoncha.. how about the honorable KKK Senator Robert Byrd..

Well, son,, I'll tell ya.. those were the days in the old south when the Democrats were in charge.. same as when Judge Thomas sat before them.. yep! Look up George C. Wallace whydonchya??

Thats nice. Doesn't take away from your offensive and asinine characterizations though.

your explanation of the cbc will work both ways won't it??? just to be fair?? is one more racist than the other???

Really? White people feel their interests aren't represented if they let blacks into their prom? Care to explain that reasoning?

No, it doesn't work both ways. One is a disenfranchised minority group banding together to attempt to get things done, the other is the majority group who already has the power to keep things done, kicking out the minority.

sure it works both ways,, either we segregate or we don't.. what's so hared.. we all work together or we don't.. two standards of behavior will never ever work..

Funny then that you never speak out against white racism, but shriek and moan whenever a minority engages in anything remotely similar.

You don't give a shit about racism, you just don't want your status to be diminished.

Thats nice. Doesn't take away from your offensive and asinine characterizations though.

Well son, I'll just have to tell ya,, anybody who reads what you've written ie,, a nice black gentleman sitting in front of Congressional Democrats complaining of a "high tech lynching" is reduced to "having a conversation" will just know automatically that you are full of shit.. just like yer little lying friend barb who is about to bust her finger pushing your "thank you" button. we mock you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny then that you never speak out against white racism, but shriek and moan whenever a minority engages in anything remotely similar.

You don't give a shit about racism, you just don't want your status to be diminished.

my status is fine thank you,, always has been..

Black and white kids might sit together, but generally nobody is barred by the authorities from switching sides. My school was somewhat segregated like that, but there were white kids who hung out with the black kids and vice versa. The difference here is that this is an institutionalized event that blacks are barred from attending. That is obvious and problematic racism.

Obama is half black, kiddo. And what exactly about what I said would automatically go away if there was a black president?

half black??? So now it's a matter of percentage? You NEVER heard the media refer to him as "HALF WHITE" during his camppaign or even better yet, after the election. No... sorry "kiddo", half of anything is not the issue. I didn't say it would go away. I said it doesn't hold water. How can there not be fair representation in this nation if we, as a country, elected a black president? Or, to make you feel better, a half white president. You're justifying the existance of something without giving up some good reasons. The reason it was founded long ago isn't valid anymore. And if you'll take a good hard look at the national population, you'll see that the "majority" isn't nearly as strong as it was 30 years ago.

As for problematic racism...I'm still waiting for you to give me a good reason why white women can't compete in the Miss Black America Pageant. I have yet to see any evidence that you are as bothered by the reverse racism in this country as you are about whitey and all his "power".

One side of the aisle wants to make certain legitimate US citizens don't get a chance to vote, because if they do, then that side will lose the election due to the numbers and the demographics of this group of people they want disenfranchised.

The other side of the aisle wants to make certain illegitimate people get to vote because this will certainly, seal the deal, with a win in the election.

Those appear to be the concerns of the two sides in this argument, no?

IF true, neither side holds the ''higher'' ground, imo.

care

Well son, I'll just have to tell ya,, anybody who reads what you've written ie,, a nice black gentleman sitting in front of Congressional Democrats complaining of a "high tech lynching" is reduced to "having a conversation" will just know automatically that you are full of shit.. just like yer little lying friend barb who is about to bust her finger pushing your "thank you" button. we mock you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right...shes lying. Georgia would never be racist. They just have black and white proms :lol:

Forum List

Back