Why????

sure it works both ways,, either we segregate or we don't.. what's so hared.. we all work together or we don't.. two standards of behavior will never ever work..

Funny then that you never speak out against white racism, but shriek and moan whenever a minority engages in anything remotely similar.

You don't give a shit about racism, you just don't want your status to be diminished.

my status is fine thank you,, always has been..

Yes, you've done a good job putting down black calls for equality.

Thats nice. Doesn't take away from your offensive and asinine characterizations though.

Well son, I'll just have to tell ya,, anybody who reads what you've written ie,, a nice black gentleman sitting in front of Congressional Democrats complaining of a "high tech lynching" is reduced to "having a conversation" will just know automatically that you are full of shit.. just like yer little lying friend barb who is about to bust her finger pushing your "thank you" button. we mock you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right...shes lying. Georgia would never be racist. They just have black and white proms :lol:

didn't say Georgia didn't have racists.. hells bells New Yawk City has racists.. I'm just saying she's lying about a black woman walking into a store to pay for gas and the chashier walking out, leaving her register going outside to pay a white woman.. that is just plain sterotypical blatant inflammatory lying bullshit,,that's the kind of bullshit that goes on at DU.. about a region of the country just to make a point and anybody with two brain cells will know better.. like I said,, we report you decide..

Well, son,, I'll tell ya.. those were the days in the old south when the Democrats were in charge.. same as when Judge Thomas sat before them.. yep! Look up George C. Wallace whydonchya??

Thats nice. Doesn't take away from your offensive and asinine characterizations though.

Well son, I'll just have to tell ya,, anybody who reads what you've written ie,, a nice black gentleman sitting in front of Congressional Democrats complaining of a "high tech lynching" is reduced to "having a conversation" will just know automatically that you are full of shit.. just like yer little lying friend barb who is about to bust her finger pushing your "thank you" button. we mock you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I must spread some reputation around...so I give thanks instead.

And what's this "we" shit? You and all the voices?
:cuckoo:

Funny then that you never speak out against white racism, but shriek and moan whenever a minority engages in anything remotely similar.

You don't give a shit about racism, you just don't want your status to be diminished.

not what I did and you know it you dishonest fuck! letting illegals vote does not give anyone equality.. you don't think mistakes made on drivers license' can happen to yellow and white people too?? you are an idiot.

I must spread some reputation around...so I give thanks instead.

And what's this "we" shit? You and all the voices?
:cuckoo:

any republican here who dosen't mock you is free to correct me! wait for it babe! wait for it..

I wish I could explain why people act or think the way they do. I wish I could explain why we're still so divided. The truth is, that there is such a fine line being drawn between who is a racist and who is justified in their racism, that it is impossible to have an opinion without getting labeled. For the record, segregated school functions are still happening in other places besides GA. Segregation still exists in highschool cafeteria's on a daily basis. Just take a minute to notice it sometime. The white kids and the black kids rarely ever sit together. I've watched it in my own kid's school. There's a Black Miss America Pageant for Christ's sake! How is it that white people get all the blame for maintaining the segregational attitudes in this country?

And as far as the Black Caucus is concerned...now that there is a black president, it's reason for existence, according to you, is or should be a moot point.

Black and white kids might sit together, but generally nobody is barred by the authorities from switching sides. My school was somewhat segregated like that, but there were white kids who hung out with the black kids and vice versa. The difference here is that this is an institutionalized event that blacks are barred from attending. That is obvious and problematic racism.

Obama is half black, kiddo. And what exactly about what I said would automatically go away if there was a black president?

half black??? So now it's a matter of percentage?

Yes, actually. Its always been a matter of percentage.

You NEVER heard the media refer to him as "HALF WHITE" during his camppaign or even better yet, after the election.

The media decides these things? Interesting.

No... sorry "kiddo", half of anything is not the issue.

Yes, it is, actually. A lot of blacks complained that he wasn't black enough. Maybe its not the issue to you because you are white, but it is an issue to a lot of blacks.

I didn't say it would go away. I said it doesn't hold water. How can there not be fair representation in this nation if we, as a country, elected a black president?

I didn't know the executive was the only political branch in the country. This is the type of mindless bullshit that things racism is such a simple thing. Obama is, frankly, brilliant. He is highly intelligent, charming, friendly, nonthreatening. That he got elected was despite the racism that exists in this country. Citing him is the political equivalent of the idiots who say "I'm not racist...my best friend is black!".

Or, to make you feel better, a half white president. You're justifying the existance of something without giving up some good reasons. The reason it was founded long ago isn't valid anymore. And if you'll take a good hard look at the national population, you'll see that the "majority" isn't nearly as strong as it was 30 years ago.

Really? Thats why there are so many elected black senators, right?

As for problematic racism...I'm still waiting for you to give me a good reason why white women can't compete in the Miss Black America Pageant. I have yet to see any evidence that you are as bothered by the reverse racism in this country as you are about whitey and all his "power".

I'm not as bothered by reverse racism. Just like I'm not as bothered when the cops pull over someone rich and unfairly give them a speeding ticket, as opposed to when they do it to someone poor. I don't feel the need to defend the privileged from suffering a harm, especially if the harm does next to no damage.

Right...shes lying. Georgia would never be racist. They just have black and white proms :lol:

didn't say Georgia didn't have racists.. hells bells New Yawk City has racists.. I'm just saying she's lying about a black woman walking into a store to pay for gas and the chashier walking out, leaving her register going outside to pay a white woman.. that is just plain sterotypical blatant inflammatory lying bullshit,,that's the kind of bullshit that goes on at DU.. about a region of the country just to make a point and anybody with two brain cells will know better.. like I said,, we report you decide..

I was there. Not a region. Georgia. Don't ever plan to stop again. BIOYA, Biotch.

Proof that shes lying? You said nobody down there would do that...but they will have proms where blacks can't attend?

not what I did and you know it you dishonest fuck! letting illegals vote does not give anyone equality.. you don't think mistakes made on drivers license' can happen to yellow and white people too?? you are an idiot.

Nobody is arguing that they should let illegals vote. Merely that taking such precautions to disallow illegals from voting that also scoop up thousands of others is a problem.

And when there is a logistical problem with the government it is expontentially easier to get it fixed if you have money, than if you don't.

There should be a NO THANKS button too, you disingenuous cow.

I was there. Not a region. Georgia. Don't ever plan to stop again. BIOYA, Biotch.

You will never be anything other than a lying peice of inflammatory shit. get used to it.

There should be a NO THANKS button too, you disingenuous cow.[/QUOTE

oh surely you can do better than that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody is arguing that they should let illegals vote
. Merely that taking such precautions to disallow illegals from voting that also scoop up thousands of others is a problem.

And when there is a logistical problem with the government it is expontentially easier to get it fixed if you have money, than if you don't.

bullshit, just like nobody wants abortions huh?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Black and white kids might sit together, but generally nobody is barred by the authorities from switching sides. My school was somewhat segregated like that, but there were white kids who hung out with the black kids and vice versa. The difference here is that this is an institutionalized event that blacks are barred from attending. That is obvious and problematic racism.

Obama is half black, kiddo. And what exactly about what I said would automatically go away if there was a black president?

Yes, it is, actually. A lot of blacks complained that he wasn't black enough. Maybe its not the issue to you because you are white, but it is an issue to a lot of blacks.

I didn't know the executive was the only political branch in the country. This is the type of mindless bullshit that things racism is such a simple thing. Obama is, frankly, brilliant. He is highly intelligent, charming, friendly, nonthreatening. That he got elected was despite the racism that exists in this country. Citing him is the political equivalent of the idiots who say "I'm not racist...my best friend is black!".

Or, to make you feel better, a half white president. You're justifying the existance of something without giving up some good reasons. The reason it was founded long ago isn't valid anymore. And if you'll take a good hard look at the national population, you'll see that the "majority" isn't nearly as strong as it was 30 years ago.

As for problematic racism...I'm still waiting for you to give me a good reason why white women can't compete in the Miss Black America Pageant. I have yet to see any evidence that you are as bothered by the reverse racism in this country as you are about whitey and all his "power".

I'm not as bothered by reverse racism. Just like I'm not as bothered when the cops pull over someone rich and unfairly give them a speeding ticket, as opposed to when they do it to someone poor. I don't feel the need to defend the privileged from suffering a harm, especially if the harm does next to no damage.

Ok...well, I'm still waiting on the Miss Black America Pageant...just like you keep hounding on Black and White Proms. The fact that you think Obama is brilliant tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about your mindset. If he's so brilliant, why are we closing down GM and Chrysler after he promised that a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT was the saving grace for these companies. HMMM??? If he's so brilliant, why is he appointing supreme court justices that have ZERO to offer where upholding the law without bias is concerned? If he's so FUCKING BRILLIANT, why is this country going down the tubes financially, defensively and getting to be a laughing stock among other nations?

Oh wait...I almost forgot...It's still Bush's fault.

You know what, just forget responding. I'm tired of your bullshit.

Ok...well, I'm still waiting on the Miss Black America Pageant...just like you keep hounding on Black and White Proms.

I explained that, moron.

The fact that you think Obama is brilliant tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about your mindset. If he's so brilliant, why are we closing down GM and Chrysler after he promised that a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT was the saving grace for these companies. HMMM???

We are closing down GM and Chrysler? I hadn't heard that. Please cite to a link where it says they will be closed.

If he's so brilliant, why is he appointing supreme court justices that have ZERO to offer where upholding the law without bias is concerned?

You are a fucking moron. Have you even read Ricci? Do try and explain exactly what was wrong with this decision. Don't give me bullshit like "well it seems wrong", cite exact and specific laws.

If he's so FUCKING BRILLIANT, why is this country going down the tubes financially, defensively and getting to be a laughing stock among other nations?

Oh wait...I almost forgot...It's still Bush's fault.

You know what, just forget responding. I'm tired of your bullshit.

Wow...you really expect Obama to turn around a failing economy in...what, 4 months? You think hes god or something?

A laughing stock among other nations? Actually nations are, finally, starting to like us again.

Forum List

Back