Why????

Well shit for brains, that was a 175 years ago, and the war was for very different reasons. If you think it would be fought in exactly the same manner you're dumber than a bag of dog piss.

And I could give a flying fuck who's watching what I'm saying. Maybe somebody SHOULD be listening, because this country has had just about enough of this liberal madness. But hey, you be a good little obamabot and keep sucking his ass right up until there's no more America... it'll all belong to china, and you'll be paying 75% of your income to pay for it. Yeah, sounds great! Sounds like exactly what you pathetic morons want.

And exactly who elected you spokesman of the country? Speak for yourself, not for anyone else. As I posted, most people disagree with you, much less are willing to forment armed rebellion.

If you want to revolt, go for it. I'll laugh at your ass when you get shot.

So... you're telling me I shouldn't speak for anyone else as you sit there talking out your ass doing just what you told me not to do.

Fuck off moron... :eusa_hand:

I posted evidence on what other people think. If you can't produce the same, shut the fuck up and sit down.

The reason it is "even an issue" is because of the next sentence that you conveniently didn't underline and bold because it defeated your position. The State waived the fee.

Why does the left fight so hard to make it easy to commit voter fraud?

You are either for the rule of law or you aren't. Undermining the concept of one man, one vote is pernicious to society. And, that's exactly what is at issue here.

I thought the sentence directly following your underline was a no-brainer. Sorry I misjudged you? :eusa_whistle:

As to the rest, BS. It is that, nothing more noble, and nothing less prone to the infestation of maggots.

What followed was nothing more than the current disposition of the case, duh. This is going to the Supreme Court. The whole thing is likely to be stayed until they get a final disposition.

Luckily, the Supreme Court still thinks your analysis of one man, one vote is pile of steaming BS. When they don't, then Agna and his folks will win and we get to have our society deconstructed.

I find it absolutely adorable, this sudden religion that a certain rabid section on your side of the aisle (and smallish, that side, what with all the adults abandoning ship) with the deconstruction of society and rule of law. Where TF were any of you over the last 8 years? Was it you mentioned our debt to China in another post? Sheesh. :tomato:

Why are you people so taken back by this? Voting rights in the south for minorities required LBJ and other good people to pass laws that should not even have been required. The inflammatory rhetoric of the piece is just that, pure BS, and that you believe it is scary to democracy. If a voting test were given, and sense were required, none of you dipshit wingnuts would ever be allowed to vote. You should give thanks for that.

Find something important to think about sometime. If you read a bit maybe you would learn something.

"In Georgia the Republican legislature voted to require government-issued ID; the same session of the legislature voted to double the fee for such an ID. A federal court in Georgia initially blocked that ID law but then dismissed the challenge after the legislature amended the statute to waive the fee. The Albuquerque charter amendment has been stayed by a federal judge; the Georgia case is on appeal. At stake is the potential margin of victory in a close election."

The Voter ID Fraud | CommonDreams.org

just as soon as you successfully explain to us why it is okay for the entire world to troop into Georgia and cast a ballot with proof of citizenship I might take what you said under advisement. that's just as stupid a move as letting everyone out of prison because one innocent might be in there..

Entire world?...about 30 people have voted illegally under the old system...thats hardly the entire world.

what part of NON CITIZEN do you not understand???

Obama Justice Department Decision Will Allow Non-Citizens to Register to Vote in Georgia

Atlanta - “The decision by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to deny preclearance of Georgia’s already implemented citizenship verification process shows a shocking disregard for the integrity of our elections. With this decision, DOJ has now barred Georgia from continuing the citizenship verification program that DOJ lawyers helped to craft. DOJ’s decision also nullifies the orders of two federal courts directing Georgia to implement the procedure for the 2008 general election. The decision comes seven months after Georgia requested an expedited review of the preclearance submission.

“DOJ has thrown open the door for activist organizations such as ACORN to register non-citizens to vote in Georgia’s elections, and the state has no ability to verify an applicant’s citizenship status or whether the individual even exists. DOJ completely disregarded Georgia’s obvious and direct interest in preventing non-citizens from voting, instead siding with the ACLU and MALDEF. Clearly, politics took priority over common sense and good public policy.

News Room | Press Release

Hey! Americans,, kiss your azz and your country goodbye,, cause you've been fucked!

"Prior to the November 2008 General Election, Secretary Handel sent letters to 4,771 voter registration applicants whose records at DDS indicated they were not U.S. citizens, asking them to provide documentation of their citizenship. As of March 2009, 2,148 of these applicants still have chosen not to resolve the question about their U.S. citizenship."

Ah, voter registration letters. I remember those. All the news back in the last Presidential elections, and criticized (rightly so) for their selected use in disqualifying legal residents (sent mainly to registered democrats)who recently moved (many left homeless by their landlords defaulting on mortgages and collecting the rent anyway), or to confuse them in a host of ways.

I stopped in Georgia once, for gas, on the way to Florida. My friend is black, she handed them the cash inside the station, and the cashier walked out of the store past her to hand me the change. Lovely state, Georgia.

You are undoubtedly the biggEst lying sack of shit from DUmmieland that I have ever seen.. I have lived in the south for years and that shit just don't happen.. You are a reprehensible piss poor excuse for a human being.. so sit down and stfu! BITCH

just as soon as you successfully explain to us why it is okay for the entire world to troop into Georgia and cast a ballot with proof of citizenship I might take what you said under advisement. that's just as stupid a move as letting everyone out of prison because one innocent might be in there..

Entire world?...about 30 people have voted illegally under the old system...thats hardly the entire world.

what part of NON CITIZEN do you not understand???

What part of only 30 people have done this don't you understand? Thats NOT the entire world. Its not like Georgia had no old method for deterring voter fraud. They did. And 30 people got through, its not as if they need some more measures because 30 people got through.

Obama Justice Department Decision Will Allow Non-Citizens to Register to Vote in Georgia

Atlanta - “The decision by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to deny preclearance of Georgia’s already implemented citizenship verification process shows a shocking disregard for the integrity of our elections. With this decision, DOJ has now barred Georgia from continuing the citizenship verification program that DOJ lawyers helped to craft. DOJ’s decision also nullifies the orders of two federal courts directing Georgia to implement the procedure for the 2008 general election. The decision comes seven months after Georgia requested an expedited review of the preclearance submission.

“DOJ has thrown open the door for activist organizations such as ACORN to register non-citizens to vote in Georgia’s elections, and the state has no ability to verify an applicant’s citizenship status or whether the individual even exists. DOJ completely disregarded Georgia’s obvious and direct interest in preventing non-citizens from voting, instead siding with the ACLU and MALDEF. Clearly, politics took priority over common sense and good public policy.

Hey! Americans,, kiss your azz and your country goodbye,, cause you've been fucked!

"Prior to the November 2008 General Election, Secretary Handel sent letters to 4,771 voter registration applicants whose records at DDS indicated they were not U.S. citizens, asking them to provide documentation of their citizenship. As of March 2009, 2,148 of these applicants still have chosen not to resolve the question about their U.S. citizenship."

Ah, voter registration letters. I remember those. All the news back in the last Presidential elections, and criticized (rightly so) for their selected use in disqualifying legal residents (sent mainly to registered democrats)who recently moved (many left homeless by their landlords defaulting on mortgages and collecting the rent anyway), or to confuse them in a host of ways.

I stopped in Georgia once, for gas, on the way to Florida. My friend is black, she handed them the cash inside the station, and the cashier walked out of the store past her to hand me the change. Lovely state, Georgia.

You are undoubtedly the biggEst lying sack of shit from DUmmieland that I have ever seen.. I have lived in the south for years and that shit just don't happen.. You are a reprehensible piss poor excuse for a human being.. so sit down and stfu! BITCH

You seem to be incapable of recognizing racism unless its against whites, so its no wonder you haven't noticed it.

This is a stupid issue...it was spun to whip up the wingnuts, and very successfully as anyone can see from reading this thread.

The way Georgia implemented their voter screening disqualified over 7,000 actual citizens from voting. All they need to do is follow the law, but apparently that is too difficult for them.

One must already prove they are a citizen to get a state ID...assholes.

How long is it gonna take for you to quit dragging that lame assed peice of shit for an excuse out and throwing it down on the table.. every thing you disagree with is a stupid issue.. you are a dishones fuck that's what you are.

And I have seen bigoted cashiers in MD and even New York, your little DEM havens, as well...

And oh yes... it's all some conspiracy against 'Dems' :rolleyes:

No... it is what it is... a way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... for if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. not something that is acceptable

She is a liar. people don't act that way down here.she is a liar.. no chashier would do that and walk away..

And I have seen bigoted cashiers in MD and even New York, your little DEM havens, as well...

No... it is what it is... a way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... for if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. not something that is acceptable

We have klan up here too, especially around my neck of the "woods." I would never deny that. They're especially entertaining at the mall.

And you roll your eyes to your hearts content, but no, it isn't, and it wasn't.

People may act that way up in "your DUMBass ;neck of the wood" it don't happen here.Liar

This is a stupid issue...it was spun to whip up the wingnuts, and very successfully as anyone can see from reading this thread.

The way Georgia implemented their voter screening disqualified over 7,000 actual citizens from voting. All they need to do is follow the law, but apparently that is too difficult for them.

How long is it gonna take for you to quit dragging that lame assed peice of shit for an excuse out and throwing it down on the table.. every thing you disagree with is a stupid issue.. you are a dishones fuck that's what you are.

Its a lame assed piece of shit for an excuse that the law would have disqualified 7,000 citizens?

Whassamatter...you ok with it because they are mostly minorities and poor?

Why are you people so taken back by this? Voting rights in the south for minorities required LBJ and other good people to pass laws that should not even have been required. The inflammatory rhetoric of the piece is just that, pure BS, and that you believe it is scary to democracy. If a voting test were given, and sense were required, none of you dipshit wingnuts would ever be allowed to vote. You should give thanks for that.

Find something important to think about sometime. If you read a bit maybe you would learn something.

"n Georgia the Republican legislature voted to require government-issued ID; the same session of the legislature voted to double the fee for such an ID. A federal court in Georgia initially blocked that ID law but then dismissed the challenge after the legislature amended the statute to waive the fee. The Albuquerque charter amendment has been stayed by a federal judge; the Georgia case is on appeal. At stake is the potential margin of victory in a close election."

What is underlined above is nothing short of a poll tax.
24th Amendment:
"1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."
U.S. Constitution - Amendment 24 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Why is this even a consideration? What is there to argue?

The reason it is "even an issue" is because of the next sentence that you conveniently didn't underline and bold because it defeated your position. The State waived the fee.

You are either for the rule of law or you aren't. Undermining the concept of one man, one vote is pernicious to society. And, that's exactly what is at issue here.

You gotta consider the source this person from DUmmieland is a liar!

We have klan up here too, especially around my neck of the "woods." I would never deny that. They're especially entertaining at the mall.

People may act that way up in "your DUMBass ;neck of the wood" it don't happen here.Liar

Sure...nobody would act like that down there.

Which is why all you cried and bitched and moaned because Sotomayor said one that could be construed as racist, but you are all A OK with a law that may disenfranchise thousands of minority and poor Georgians from voting because "omg the illegal world will vote in Georgia!".

Its a lame assed piece of shit for an excuse that the law would have disqualified 7,000 citizens?

proper ID will do the opposite of what you say, it will ensure legal voters jackazz. jackazz jakazz..

"n Georgia the Republican legislature voted to require government-issued ID; the same session of the legislature voted to double the fee for such an ID. A federal court in Georgia initially blocked that ID law but then dismissed the challenge after the legislature amended the statute to waive the fee. The Albuquerque charter amendment has been stayed by a federal judge; the Georgia case is on appeal. At stake is the potential margin of victory in a close election."

What is underlined above is nothing short of a poll tax.
24th Amendment:
"1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."
U.S. Constitution - Amendment 24 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Why is this even a consideration? What is there to argue?

So easy that all of 30 people committed fraud! Its an epidemic!

Why does the right fight so hard to disenfranchise the poor and minority voters?

Which is why all you cried and bitched and moaned because Sotomayor said one that could be construed as racist, but you are all A OK with a law that may disenfranchise thousands of minority and poor Georgians from voting because "omg the illegal world will vote in Georgia!".

don't try to throw Sotomayor on the table either you dishonest fuck.. I've played the Judge Thomas videos.. I know who felt like he received a "high tech lynching" at the hand of the Democrats so you can also stfu!

proper ID will do the opposite of what you say, it will ensure legal voters jackazz. jackazz jakazz..

Yes it will, it will also filter out some individuals who are legal voters, but cannot vote because of the requirments for proving that are too stringent.

don't try to throw Sotomayor on the table either you dishonest fuck.. I've played the Judge Thomas videos.. I know who felt like he received a "high tech lynching" at the hand of the Democrats so you can also stfu!

Aww, poor baby. He felt maligned because he sexually harassed someone. Thats because he, you know, sexually harassed someone, not because he was black.

Next?

I thought the sentence directly following your underline was a no-brainer. Sorry I misjudged you? :eusa_whistle:

As to the rest, BS. It is that, nothing more noble, and nothing less prone to the infestation of maggots.

What followed was nothing more than the current disposition of the case, duh. This is going to the Supreme Court. The whole thing is likely to be stayed until they get a final disposition.

Luckily, the Supreme Court still thinks your analysis of one man, one vote is pile of steaming BS. When they don't, then Agna and his folks will win and we get to have our society deconstructed.

I find it absolutely adorable, this sudden religion that a certain rabid section on your side of the aisle (and smallish, that side, what with all the adults abandoning ship) with the deconstruction of society and rule of law. Where TF were any of you over the last 8 years? Was it you mentioned our debt to China in another post? Sheesh. :tomato:

Our debt to China! :lol: you mean the one that tax evader jackazz is over there begging them to increase ,, that debt to china..

Aww, poor baby. He felt maligned because he sexually harassed someone. Thats because he, you know, sexually harassed someone, not because he was black.

Next?

prove it! or stfu! prove it or stfu! prove it or stfu! whydonchya??? he was accused,, now you get to prove it or stfu!!!

She is a liar. people don't act that way down here.she is a liar.. no chashier would do that and walk away..

She did. 1984. April. Don't tell me "people don't act that way" down there. I know damned well they do. Was told to shut up and drive.

Forum List

Back