Why?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Why do I have to log in now every time I access the site? I checked the 'remember me' box....Still it wants me to sign in. No big deal just irritating.

Why do I have to log in now every time I access the site? I checked the 'remember me' box....Still it wants me to sign in. No big deal just irritating.
Because nobody likes you........
Just kidding......
:D

Most likely it's a setting in your browser that may have changed especially if that browser just updated. You may have to re-save your login in your browser.

Ringel's probably right as usual.. You have to log in after every long absence.. THe issue is having the browser remember your password and username. If you haven't found the setting to do that -- post your browser here and someone can help..

I use Avast Passwords, and last week after my browser updated, the password extension program kept turning itself off. It finally quit after a few days.

I use Avast Passwords, and last week after my browser updated, the password extension program kept turning itself off. It finally quit after a few days.

Avast Matey -- This be a thrilling pirate adventure without a compass or a rudder or your passwords..

latest

New or updated computer?

Latest operating system updates make it very difficult for browsers to save passwords. They try but are blocked. There are several web articles on how to force them to work and they do work on many browsers but one, Opera, has been unable to function properly on Apple's newest - "Mojave" version of OSX 10.14.4. Best advice I can offer is to try a different browser. Safari, Chrome, Firefox and even iCab seem to either overcome the problem or the web-suggestions on "fixing" generally seem to work but may require a higher-than-average skill set.

Forum List

Back