PLEASE Stop Sending Emails Notifications

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I checked to see if I somehow accidently checked to receive email notifications when someone post on forum.
I didn't but now my mailbox is full of emails form members here.

I checked to see if I somehow accidently checked to receive email notifications when someone post on forum.

Click on your user name at the top right, and go into Preferences, and uncheck the email notifications. That should take care of it.

Click on your user name at the top right, and go into Preferences, and uncheck the email notifications. That should take care of it.

Thanks but I did that first. Guess I'll have to click on ALL EMAILS? I didn't want to stop admin notices but guess I'll have to do all. I just got about 50 emails today.

Thanks but I did that first. Guess I'll have to click on ALL EMAILS? I didn't want to stop admin notices but guess I'll have to do all. I just got about 50 emails today.

Wow that is unreal. I would uncheck for all email notifications.

Yes and it just happened today. So don't know what happened. I'll stop all emails and thanks Kat

Yes and it just happened today. So don't know what happened. I'll stop all emails and thanks Kat

You're welcome. I hope that takes care of it for you.

But what if one of those emails is from someone at publishers clearing house tryin to get you to claim your 15 bazillion bucks?

Nice legs

Admin only emails you if you email them.. They don't hardly even talk to Mod staff.. LOL... But I THINK since we went to Xenforo, the APPLICATION sends you teasers if you don't block ALL emails.. That's to get you back posting and making page hits if you've been slacking off. :2up:

I was getting "teasers" for awhile when we 1st changed over to Xenforo...
It's like those annoying FBook emails when you're not posting enough on their platform...

Forum List

Back