Why??????

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
WHY????​

Why when we see a Jews with a bird we consider him a religiouse man who knows his religion well….
But when we see a Muslim man having a bird we say ''this man is a terrorist arrest him''

WHY???
Why when we see a nun who wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say 'Woow this sister gave her life to others SHE IS SUCH A RELIGIOUSE GIRL'

But when we a see a Muslim girl wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say "she is such an ignorant an immoderate girl she is just buried her beauty"

WHY???
When a western woman choose to stay home and not to work to raise up her children we say she is such a great woman who sacrificed with her life

But when a Muslim woman choose to stay home to raise up her children and she is so convinced with what she did,,, they ask to gave her ;her freedom and her own life, and not to act with her as a slave or 2nd class citizen.

WHY???
When any girl enter the university she is free to choose her clothes whether it is chasten or not "its normal thing in this age ,, girls chose what they like to wear"

But when a Muslim girl enter the university wearing a veil,
She prevented from entering the university or school.

WHY???
When any one allover the world whether he/she was a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist,…… accused in a murder or murdered any one
They don’t announce his religion or even announce the murder.

But when a Muslim guy accused with the same murder they but the Islam in the cage of indictment,, and accuse the Islam,,

WHY???When any one scarifies him self to save the others life,, they honor him and say he a was a great guy

But when the Palestinians sacrifice them selves to save their children from death and hunger
Or to save their wives and sisters from rapping or defending their lands and homes, we call them terrorist..

WHY???
Why when a man make an accident with a good perfect car because he didn’t drive it well we accuse the driver ,, and but all the blame on him but we don’t blame or accuse the car. right
Don’t we ,,,, look to the car not the driver

WHY!!!!!!

Arabian said:
WHY????

Why when we see a Jews with a bird we consider him a religiouse man who knows his religion well….
But when we see a Muslim man having a bird we say ''this man is a terrorist arrest him''

What is "having a bird"?

Regardless, when you say "we", who do you mean? There are many, many people in this world who wouldn't say anything nice about Jews so this "we" is just a stupid generalization. Who exactly do you think treats you so unfairly?

WHY???
Why when we see a nun who wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say 'Woow this sister gave her life to others SHE IS SUCH A RELIGIOUSE GIRL'

But when we a see a Muslim girl wore chastely and wear a veil,,
We say "she is such an ignorant an immoderate girl she is just buried her beauty"

If a nun wants to go outside one day in jeans and a t-shirt, no one would look twice. When a muslim girl decides one day that she is going out in jeans and a t-shirt, she is immediately killed by an angry mob of men. See the difference? There is nothing wrong with wearing a veil because you choose to. It is wrong that you can't take it off if you choose to.

WHY???
When a western woman choose to stay home and not to work to raise up her children we say she is such a great woman who sacrificed with her life

But when a Muslim woman choose to stay home to raise up her children and she is so convinced with what she did,,, they ask to gave her ;her freedom and her own life, and not to act with her as a slave or 2nd class citizen.

Again I'll ask you to identify who "we" is because there are a lot of people who would sneer at a western woman who chooses to be a housewife.

WHY???
When any girl enter the university she is free to choose her clothes whether it is chasten or not "its normal thing in this age ,, girls chose what they like to wear"

But when a Muslim girl enter the university wearing a veil,
She prevented from entering the university or school.
If you are talking about that France law, to be honest, I don't agree with it. What I do want to ask is why muslims immediately made it a whole "anti-muslim" thing when it was always an anti-religious thing? No one did this to muslims, they did it to all people of faith.

WHY???
When any one allover the world whether he/she was a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist,…… accused in a murder or murdered any one
They don’t announce his religion or even announce the murder.

But when a Muslim guy accused with the same murder they but the Islam in the cage of indictment,, and accuse the Islam,,

How do you know? If, as you say, they don't announce the religion or the murder, how do you know that maybe a lot of muslims are committing murders and their religion and crime aren't mentioned? Prove to me that every single murder committed by a muslim is reported in the news and that his religion is mentioned and you may have a point.

Regardless, I've found that religion is only mentioned when it has some bearing on the case. If a muslim man murders another muslim man for being too moderate, then religion should be mentioned because it is part of the story.

WHY???When any one scarifies him self to save the others life,, they honor him and say he a was a great guy

But when the Palestinians sacrifice them selves to save their children from death and hunger
Or to save their wives and sisters from rapping or defending their lands and homes, we call them terrorist..
This is easily the weakest of all your "why's", and all of them have been very weak. We honour the first person because their primary goal in sacrificing themselves was to save another life. I can't believe (well, actually, I can) that you ignore the fact that the Palestinian, in sacrificing himself, is murdering others. If my family was starving and I killed everyone in a bank to steal their money to feed my starving children, I wouldn't be honoured at all. They are called terrorists because their primary objective is to terrorize and that is nothing to feel proud about.

WHY???
Why when a man make an accident with a good perfect car because he didn’t drive it well we accuse the driver ,, and but all the blame on him but we don’t blame or accuse the car. right
Don’t we ,,,, look to the car not the driver
Huh?

Is this a muslim thing? Is it the Feast of "Feeling sorry for yourself"? Perhaps it's simply the "Everybody's picking on Islam" Festival.

Nope - I was wrong both times. It's just another installment of the same old distortions muslims have been preaching for years.

Arabian said:
WHY????​

WTF?

Arabian said:
WHY???
Why when we see a nun who wore chastely and wear a veil, We say 'Woow this sister gave her life to others SHE IS SUCH A RELIGIOUSE GIRL'

But when we a see a Muslim girl wore chastely and wear a veil, We say "she is such an ignorant an immoderate girl she is just buried her beauty"

A nun CHOOSES to do that. Many (most?) Muslim women are FORCED to do it.

Arabian said:
WHY???

Again, CHOICE.

Arabian said:
WHY???

But when a Muslim girl enter the university wearing a veil, he prevented from entering the university or school.

Not true in America. Where do you live?

Arabian said:
WHY???
When any one allover the world whether he/she was a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist,…… accused in a murder or murdered any one they don’t announce his religion or even announce the murder.

Again, not true. Also, it depends on why the murder was committed. If a Christian kills somebody because "god told him to do it", then sure, it will get mentioned.

Arabian said:

But when the Palestinians sacrifice them selves to save their children from death and hunger Or to save their wives and sisters from rapping or defending their lands and homes, we call them terrorist..

Sacraficing oneself does not mean killing many other INNOCENTS. Don't you get that?

Arabian said:
WHY???
Why when a man make an accident with a good perfect car because he didn’t drive it well we accuse the driver ,, and but all the blame on him but we don’t blame or accuse the car. right Don’t we ,,,, look to the car not the driver

Actually, here in American you always read headlines like: SUV kills four. What? The SUV killed four? What about the driver?

Arabian said:
WHY!!!!!!

Why do you create such hogwash and lies?

1st sorry I meant beard not bird sorry :$,,,

Second it is the same the Muslim girl could wear a jeans afternoon but in her home,,,
Let me ask what girl would gain if she wore erotic clothes except that the sick guys will see her as a beautiful body only "sorry this situation will make the human beings as animals" cause they attract to body only not her way in thinking or her purity….
So if you are saying that you respect women you shouldn’t care about her body,,, but to her inside beauty so it wouldn't matter with u what she wore.

and about murdering
I didn't say that Islam support such crimes

but I said when a Muslim suspected in a murder ,, see how the media deal with this point,, although the Islam forbid murdering,, they just talk about Islam not the Muslim guy who accused by this murder "and maybe he didn't"
I don't say Muslims are angels "they could be good if they worked with their religion al-Islam",,
But they deal with criminal so aggressive,, although in the same time they are lots of Christians and Jews who did such a crime and they deal with this crime personally and don't accuse their religions.

And about the car ,, I meant that when someone make an accident "Muslims for example" with a perfect car "the Islam" ,, we accuse the car not the driver for his bad and hasty driving...
But in the same time when any other driver made an accident with his car we accuse the driver not the car...
Did u get my point?

Why do Arabs hate Americans for their use of the oil that they just happen to be located on top of? Especially since westerners discovered , drilled , and then paid for the oil that have made Arab countries significant and rich beyond any of their dreams . Without oil , nobody would care about the middle east , you offer the world nothing positive , you want to stay in the middle ages and hate anyone different from you ?
Why did 19 Arabs steal 4 civilian owned airlines , full of innocent citizens from around the world , and attack the United States with them?
Why are Arabs of various country origins killing innocent people in Iraq ?
Why are Arabs so full of shit?
Why do Arabs pretend to care about the chastity of women and then rape little boys in the dark?
WHY?

Second it is the same the Muslim girl could wear a jeans afternoon but in her home,,,
Let me ask what girl would gain if she wore erotic clothes except that the sick guys will see her as a beautiful body only "sorry this situation will make the human beings as animals" cause they attract to body only not her way in thinking or her purity….
So if you are saying that you respect women you shouldn’t care about her body,,, but to her inside beauty so it wouldn't matter with u what she wore.

I appreciate your willingness to talk with us in english, even though it is not your native tongue and even though you are somewhat biased in your approach. I believe that you could also gain in this exhange if you had more of an open mind.

Your point about the jeans is exactly the point that others have attempted to explain to you here, however, you fail to hear what they are saying. A muslim girl can wear jeans ONLY in her home. This is "very" different from an american girls choice to wear them outside the home.

As to jeans being erotic? Well some may be more fitting than others, but I don't think anyone in the west would really consider them erotic. If you do, it is because you only see woman in burkas and such and maybe when you see jeans it arouses you. I don't know, but jeans are functional wear.

Why is that muslim women must wear heavy black burkas/dress in the hot sun when their husbands who walk in front of them get to wear shorts and a t-shirt? Why?

and about murdering
I didn't say that Islam support such crimes

Actually the Quran calls for the killin of the non believers, wherever you find them. You see, this is different than the Bible, where God called upon Isreal to kill the idolators upon "certain" occasions. God did not give a blank check (all time right) to just kill whenever Isreal felt like it. Very big difference. Especially when one considers the call for death of people like Salmon Rushdie.

but I said when a Muslim suspected in a murder ,, see how the media deal with this point,, although the Islam forbid murdering,, they just talk about Islam not the Muslim guy who accused by this murder "and maybe he didn't"
I don't say Muslims are angels "they could be good if they worked with their religion al-Islam",,
But they deal with criminal so aggressive,, although in the same time they are lots of Christians and Jews who did such a crime and they deal with this crime personally and don't accuse their religions.

Again, you are not being fair to yourself by not hearing what we are telling you. The news mentions Islam when a muslim murders "because" the muslim has murdered in the name of Islam. Simple. Easy. When a muslim commits murder and does not invoke the name of allah or islam, the media does not mention Islam. Simple. Easy.

sitarro said:
Why do Arabs hate Americans for their use of the oil that they just happen to be located on top of? Especially since westerners discovered , drilled , and then paid for the oil that have made Arab countries significant and rich beyond any of their dreams . Without oil , nobody would care about the middle east , you offer the world nothing positive , you want to stay in the middle ages and hate anyone different from you ?
Why did 19 Arabs steal 4 civilian owned airlines , full of innocent citizens from around the world , and attack the United States with them?
Why are Arabs of various country origins killing innocent people in Iraq ?
Why are Arabs so full of shit?
Why do Arabs pretend to care about the chastity of women and then rape little boys in the dark?
WHY?

Let me ask you something before I answer you
If you have a big diamond and you think that this diamond is a glass and i told you no this is diamond not a glass,,
and the next day I visited you and told you let me take the diamond and keep it for you,, and I will buy it for you and u will take a part from it,,
Would you let me manage this ,, or you will refuse??

Although you are away from subject, i will share this point with you

you said Arab ,, so you distinguished ,, although we are both humans
you have aims in your life and the Arabian too
u work as a Dr and the Arabian too
u have brain and Arabian have too

u have science now to discover the [place of oil
and the Arabian once had this science
but they didn't use it to spy for example,, the Arab didn't distinguish

America says no country should have nuclear weapons and she has ,,,, they say dont spy and they do,,
they…..
but the best way to make people listen to you is to do what you say not to forbid it and then America do what she forbid

Qur’an Surah 2
The Cow
[2.44] What! do you enjoin men to be good and neglect your own souls while you read the Book; have you then no sense?

You said that the only value of the arab is the oil right

So you care about the material,, you care about money,, you don’t care about soul feelings …
So that mean that you don’t care about Iraq and what you said about achieving the democracy there is just a lie and all what you care about is just the oil.

But humans care about soul and feelings,, about the human him self beside liking his work too
and you should deal with other as u like other deal with you,,
And remember if looked from a big mountain to the other people you will see them so small and at the same time they will see you too small too,,
And remember it is all fate ,, you may would find you an Arabian guy from Afghanistan for example and another guy from Afghanistan could be in your place but Allah made all of that ,, how it would be if you were from Afghanistan,, think about this point what if you came in life from Arabian parents?? How you would like other deal with you?? Think from this point.

Am no attracting your sympathy,, cause I don’t need it ,, am just trying to say that there is no difference between mankind

I don't hate or love America
cause I don't care about America i care about the people inside it
Why did 19 Arabs steal 4 civilian owned airlines

This what am talking about,, you always look to Arabs
I don’t justify this act because I hate it and the Islam forbid it too

But what am saying that you remember that he is Arabian Muslim,, and you don’t remember the American one or the Israeli or the Spanish or the European or the Russian one you only remember the Arabian one

About this part I will let the Qur'an answer the word of Allah
Why are Arabs of various country origins killing innocent people in Iraq?

Qur’an surah 3
The Family of Imran

[3.21] Surely (as for) those who disbelieve in the communications of Allah and slay the prophets unjustly and slay those among men who enjoin justice, announce to them a painful chastisement
Qur’an surah 25
The Distinction
And the servants of the Beneficent God are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace.
[25.64] And they who pass the night prostrating themselves before their Lord and standing.
[25.65] And they who say: O our Lord! turn away from us the punishment of hell, surely the punishment thereof is a lasting
[25.66] Surely it is an evil abode and (evil) place to stay.
[25.67] And they who when they spend, are neither extravagant nor parsimonious, and (keep) between these the just mean.
[25.68] And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin;

Why do Arabs pretend to care about the chastity of women and then rape little boys in the dark
?
Qur’an Surah 27. The Ant, The Ants
55. Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!
56. But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"
57. But We saved him and his family, except his wife; her We destined to be of those who lagged behind.
58. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

Qur’an surah 17
The Children of Israel
17.32] And go not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.

This what am talking about you are looking to the Arabs,,, plz look to the Islam.

You accuse the car not the driver,, although the driver is the mistaken one not the car cause the driver didn’t drive the car well,,,,

So people wont stop buying the care cause there were a driver who made an accident with it…

Hey dude, answer my post first.

Link me to any articles that prove what you claim. Then I *might* take you seriously.

Yurt said:
I appreciate your willingness to talk with us in english, even though it is not your native tongue and even though you are somewhat biased in your approach. I believe that you could also gain in this exhange if you had more of an open mind.

Your point about the jeans is exactly the point that others have attempted to explain to you here, however, you fail to hear what they are saying. A muslim girl can wear jeans ONLY in her home. This is "very" different from an american girls choice to wear them outside the home.

As to jeans being erotic? Well some may be more fitting than others, but I don't think anyone in the west would really consider them erotic. If you do, it is because you only see woman in burkas and such and maybe when you see jeans it arouses you. I don't know, but jeans are functional wear.

Why is that muslim women must wear heavy black burkas/dress in the hot sun when their husbands who walk in front of them get to wear shorts and a t-shirt? Why?

Actually the Quran calls for the killin of the non believers, wherever you find them. You see, this is different than the Bible, where God called upon Isreal to kill the idolators upon "certain" occasions. God did not give a blank check (all time right) to just kill whenever Isreal felt like it. Very big difference. Especially when one considers the call for death of people like Salmon Rushdie.

Again, you are not being fair to yourself by not hearing what we are telling you. The news mentions Islam when a muslim murders "because" the muslim has murdered in the name of Islam. Simple. Easy. When a muslim commits murder and does not invoke the name of allah or islam, the media does not mention Islam. Simple. Easy.

Dear yurt
I know exactly what they meant,,,

I know what they meant by wearing jeans, I don’t know how to explain this

Let me say
There are 2 view of points
1st to talk about jeans as tight clothes ,, jeans still type of cloth,, right

and what our friend meant or at least I understood he meant tight jeans,,
anyway other view of point is wearing jeans ,, like skirt jeans or blouse jeans …….

Back to subject Islam don’t forbid jeans as a type of clothes,, Islam forbid the tight erotic clothes for the woman,,,,

Let us make it practical,,, Islam says that he care about woman and he honored her and such things …….
Then how he forbid the erotic clothes for her?? This is your question right

If we assume that there is a very beautiful girl walking down street and she was wearing very erotic clothes,, how the other will look to her ,, woow see this girl is charming I will try to attract her,, or I wish she is my girlfriend,,,,
So all I cared about is her body,, cause I didn’t talk with her yet I just saw her,, this is the simplest thing,, or one situation and this situation if the guy was a good man .she would face more than that if the guy was from another type…

Another view of point….
In such community there wont be place for bad looking girl "this is truth therer good looking and bad looking girls",, imagine in a community care about shape and deal with it as a body,,,, the other bad looking girls will be repugnant,, and she may feel sorrow for her self and ……….. lots of thing will happens..
"aren’t we humans so we should care about the others feellings"

Actually she shouldn’t wear black heavy black burkas/dress
She can wear any color she wants but it preferred to be dark,,
But I wear skirt jeans and I wear any coulor I want as long as its not tight or gauzy and this characteristic could be in cotton for example,, isn’t cotton clothes preferred in summer sir,,,

And about the husband matter ,,
Tell me sir have you ever seen a woman look at a man and said Woow this man look charming I will rape him for example.
Can I ask you something sir,,,
Would you like every one down street look to your wife as you do,,, I hope u understand my indication,,,

Another answer Sir, where do you keep your diamonds or your pearls????
Does that mean that you don’t like them or you don’t care about them?

This is how Islam deal with woman,,,,

Anyway

Actually I don’t know who is Salmon Rushdie

But about the unbeliever Allah called his prophet to kill them,, cause what they did in Muslim in our prophet Muhammad ages ,, and not all of them disbeliever who fight them who humiliated them and killed them to gave up their religion,,
Cause if what you say is true about killing all disbelievers them Amro ebn Elass would kill all Christian when he entered Egypt ,, and actually he didn’t ,, he didn’t kill them or burnet their churches as the communists did ,, or even kill them in their churches while they were praying. Did you got the point..

Don’t you have the brain to distinguish…
For example I will say I killed brian adams cause yurt told me to do soo..
Would the curt believe me directly or they will collect evidence for what I said…

At last there are two choices
Yes I did it for yurt
No am a liar

So search for the evidence ,, and get it from reliable sources who know the Islam well not from unreliable easy sources.

And again don’t accuse the car cause the driver didn’t drive it well and made an accident with it.

Arabian

We in the West have difficulty in trusting Islam because of what it has done to its own people. Oil revenues in the Middle East could have led Islam to creating the greatest civilization on Earth yet some of the worst living conditions and greatest levels of ignorance are in Muslim countries.

For example, the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia live in palaces of great opulance while children beg in the streets before the palace. Women in Iran have few rights or chances to be educated. (Correct me if I am wrong on this but I don't think are there any women surgeons or doctors in any Islamic countries in the Middle East.) In Iraq, the Baathists abused their power and wasted a great deal of wealth on Saddam's multiple palaces.

Is there something in the Holy Quran that requires the majority to live in squallor while a few live in oppulance?

During the Middle Ages, Arabia was one of the most medically and scientifically advanced kingdoms in the known world. But it suffered from an egocentric and ethnocentric view of the world that every other place was unworthy of notice. The Arabs failed to continue progressing forward after the Middle Ages. Why?

Arabian said:
Dear yurt
…….

Actually she shouldn’t wear black heavy black burkas/dress
She can wear any color she wants but it preferred to be dark,, But I wear skirt jeans and I wear any coulor I want as long as its not tight or gauzy and this characteristic could be in cotton for example,, isn’t cotton clothes preferred in summer sir,,,

Another answer Sir, where do you keep your diamonds or your pearls????
Does that mean that you don’t like them or you don’t care about them?

This is how Islam deal with woman,,,,

Anyway

Actually I don’t know who is Salmon Rushdie

And again don’t accuse the car cause the driver didn’t drive it well and made an accident with it.

Arabian,

After your rude post, I will no longer be congenial to you. You have lost my respect. I greeted you warmly onto this site, something which is done in the muslim world and you chose not to give back the respect. I will however continue to respond to your posts so that you may see just how silly your thinking is.

I love how you say a woman can wear what color she wants, BUT, it is PREFERRED to be a dark, HOT color, even in summer. Man, I feel for your women. No wonder Iran killed that reporter.

And about the husband matter ,,
Tell me sir have you ever seen a woman look at a man and said Woow this man look charming I will rape him for example.
Can I ask you something sir,,,
Would you like every one down street look to your wife as you do,,, I hope u understand my indication,,,

This is down right ridiculous. So you are punishing the woman because a man might want to rape her? Just because a man might look at her in broad daylight, not in some dark alley at midnight, but in broad daylight, at the mall, anywhere on the earth at anytime, she must cover up.

This is your logic:

Because america (not true, but most muslims think so) wants to kill muslims, ALL muslims should cover up, change their appearance so America will not see them and think, I will kill/rape them.

You see, down right illogical.

But about the unbeliever Allah called his prophet to kill them,, cause what they did in Muslim in our prophet Muhammad ages ,, and not all of them disbeliever who fight them who humiliated them and killed them to gave up their religion,,
Cause if what you say is true about killing all disbelievers them Amro ebn Elass would kill all Christian when he entered Egypt ,, and actually he didn’t ,, he didn’t kill them or burnet their churches as the communists did ,, or even kill them in their churches while they were praying. Did you got the point..

And you tell me to use my brain? You're muslim and you don't even know that muhammad was talking about pagens, NOT Christians. Sheesh man, read your own quran!

Don’t you have the brain to distinguish…
For example I will say I killed brian adams cause yurt told me to do soo..
Would the curt believe me directly or they will collect evidence for what I said…

At last there are two choices
Yes I did it for yurt
No am a liar

So search for the evidence ,, and get it from reliable sources who know the Islam well not from unreliable easy sources.

This makes no sense, so I believe it is you that does not have the brain to formulate a decent response, regardless of language.

I will ask you this:

How many muslims believe that George Bush is on a crusade to wipe out Islam? Muslims call for a holy war against america, right? Why?

Think here, a HOLY WAR. Not yurt telling you do kill someone, but an honest belief that Allah has directed them through the quran, written 1400 years ago to wage war in the NAME OF ISLAM against america.

Now think, why would the media talk about islam? I want an honest, well reasoned answer.

Thank you.

posted by Deornwulf
During the Middle Ages, Arabia was one of the most medically and scientifically advanced kingdoms in the known world. But it suffered from an egocentric and ethnocentric view of the world that every other place was unworthy of notice. The Arabs failed to continue progressing forward after the Middle Ages. Why

I don't think that it is egocentrism. As you said, the Arabian kingdoms were during Middle Ages the most advanced of their times. Bagdad was the capital of the sciences, of medicine....
But the Middle east have lived the crusades, the ottoman conquest, Tamerlan's conquests.......The Persians, so Bagdad, had not a so great influence.

And the religious fundamentalism did that the evolution was no more possible, the progress were considered as not conform with religion.
Like in Europe with the Inquisition, during some times, or with some religious fanatics, who refused the scientific progress.
So, it is not the Islam fault. it is the fault of some people fanatized, who think they have the REAL interpretation of the Q'ran, and stop the evolution of a society. It is not a specificity of Islam, we the Christians knew and still know that sometimes.

So, I think that when you look at the muslim countries during the Middle Age, you see that they were really open minded, living with christians, and were in advance for sciences, and medicine.
It is a proof that Islam is not a religion of hate, of non-progress and non-technology, because during these centuries, when they were so bright, with their religion, the Europeans were fighting between themselves, and were living in dark and wet castles.

Islam is not what you see on TV. Think to Bagdad in the XIVth c. and it wonders and developpment, you'll have a better view of the real Islam.

Forum List

Back