Why??????

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Arabian, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    WHY????​

Why when we see a Jews with a bird we consider him a religiouse man who knows his religion well….
    But when we see a Muslim man having a bird we say ''this man is a terrorist arrest him''

WHY???
    Why when we see a nun who wore chastely and wear a veil,,
    We say 'Woow this sister gave her life to others SHE IS SUCH A RELIGIOUSE GIRL'

But when we a see a Muslim girl wore chastely and wear a veil,,
    We say "she is such an ignorant an immoderate girl she is just buried her beauty"

WHY???
    When a western woman choose to stay home and not to work to raise up her children we say she is such a great woman who sacrificed with her life

But when a Muslim woman choose to stay home to raise up her children and she is so convinced with what she did,,, they ask to gave her ;her freedom and her own life, and not to act with her as a slave or 2nd class citizen.

WHY???
    When any girl enter the university she is free to choose her clothes whether it is chasten or not "its normal thing in this age ,, girls chose what they like to wear"

But when a Muslim girl enter the university wearing a veil,
    She prevented from entering the university or school.

WHY???
    When any one allover the world whether he/she was a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist,…… accused in a murder or murdered any one
    They don’t announce his religion or even announce the murder.

But when a Muslim guy accused with the same murder they but the Islam in the cage of indictment,, and accuse the Islam,,

WHY???When any one scarifies him self to save the others life,, they honor him and say he a was a great guy

But when the Palestinians sacrifice them selves to save their children from death and hunger
    Or to save their wives and sisters from rapping or defending their lands and homes, we call them terrorist..

WHY???
    Why when a man make an accident with a good perfect car because he didn’t drive it well we accuse the driver ,, and but all the blame on him but we don’t blame or accuse the car. right
    Don’t we ,,,, look to the car not the driver

WHY!!!!!!

2. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    What is "having a bird"?

Regardless, when you say "we", who do you mean? There are many, many people in this world who wouldn't say anything nice about Jews so this "we" is just a stupid generalization. Who exactly do you think treats you so unfairly?

If a nun wants to go outside one day in jeans and a t-shirt, no one would look twice. When a muslim girl decides one day that she is going out in jeans and a t-shirt, she is immediately killed by an angry mob of men. See the difference? There is nothing wrong with wearing a veil because you choose to. It is wrong that you can't take it off if you choose to.

Again I'll ask you to identify who "we" is because there are a lot of people who would sneer at a western woman who chooses to be a housewife.

If you are talking about that France law, to be honest, I don't agree with it. What I do want to ask is why muslims immediately made it a whole "anti-muslim" thing when it was always an anti-religious thing? No one did this to muslims, they did it to all people of faith.

How do you know? If, as you say, they don't announce the religion or the murder, how do you know that maybe a lot of muslims are committing murders and their religion and crime aren't mentioned? Prove to me that every single murder committed by a muslim is reported in the news and that his religion is mentioned and you may have a point.

Regardless, I've found that religion is only mentioned when it has some bearing on the case. If a muslim man murders another muslim man for being too moderate, then religion should be mentioned because it is part of the story.

This is easily the weakest of all your "why's", and all of them have been very weak. We honour the first person because their primary goal in sacrificing themselves was to save another life. I can't believe (well, actually, I can) that you ignore the fact that the Palestinian, in sacrificing himself, is murdering others. If my family was starving and I killed everyone in a bank to steal their money to feed my starving children, I wouldn't be honoured at all. They are called terrorists because their primary objective is to terrorize and that is nothing to feel proud about.

Huh?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Is this a muslim thing? Is it the Feast of "Feeling sorry for yourself"? Perhaps it's simply the "Everybody's picking on Islam" Festival.

Nope - I was wrong both times. It's just another installment of the same old distortions muslims have been preaching for years.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296

WTF?

A nun CHOOSES to do that. Many (most?) Muslim women are FORCED to do it.

Again, CHOICE.

Not true in America. Where do you live?

Again, not true. Also, it depends on why the murder was committed. If a Christian kills somebody because "god told him to do it", then sure, it will get mentioned.

Sacraficing oneself does not mean killing many other INNOCENTS. Don't you get that?

Actually, here in American you always read headlines like: SUV kills four. What? The SUV killed four? What about the driver?

Why do you create such hogwash and lies?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,135
    Now im just sitting here wondering where on earth these questions came from.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    1st sorry I meant beard not bird sorry :$,,,

Second it is the same the Muslim girl could wear a jeans afternoon but in her home,,,
    Let me ask what girl would gain if she wore erotic clothes except that the sick guys will see her as a beautiful body only "sorry this situation will make the human beings as animals" cause they attract to body only not her way in thinking or her purity….
    So if you are saying that you respect women you shouldn’t care about her body,,, but to her inside beauty so it wouldn't matter with u what she wore.

and about murdering
    I didn't say that Islam support such crimes

but I said when a Muslim suspected in a murder ,, see how the media deal with this point,, although the Islam forbid murdering,, they just talk about Islam not the Muslim guy who accused by this murder "and maybe he didn't"
    I don't say Muslims are angels "they could be good if they worked with their religion al-Islam",,
    But they deal with criminal so aggressive,, although in the same time they are lots of Christians and Jews who did such a crime and they deal with this crime personally and don't accuse their religions.

And about the car ,, I meant that when someone make an accident "Muslims for example" with a perfect car "the Islam" ,, we accuse the car not the driver for his bad and hasty driving...
    But in the same time when any other driver made an accident with his car we accuse the driver not the car...
    Did u get my point?

7. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Nope. Your claims are BASELESS.

8. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    could u explain please

9. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Why do Arabs hate Americans for their use of the oil that they just happen to be located on top of? Especially since westerners discovered , drilled , and then paid for the oil that have made Arab countries significant and rich beyond any of their dreams . Without oil , nobody would care about the middle east , you offer the world nothing positive , you want to stay in the middle ages and hate anyone different from you ?
    Why did 19 Arabs steal 4 civilian owned airlines , full of innocent citizens from around the world , and attack the United States with them?
    Why are Arabs of various country origins killing innocent people in Iraq ?
    Why are Arabs so full of shit?
    Why do Arabs pretend to care about the chastity of women and then rape little boys in the dark?
    WHY?

10. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Could you present some expamples of what you claim?