Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

The cities will just ship bus them to the White House.

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

Your side can’t send them anywhere. Your side’s premise has been that illegals need to be embraced. Here is your shot. Show US how it’s done. Show US how San Francisco and other Sanctuary cities can assimilate a flood of illegalsgals witb little to no vetting.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Oh?! Do you really think you can make that happen? Wow, imagine liberal sanctuary cities doing that, and before a presidential election to boot. Plus think of all the material for right-wing talk shows like Hannity and Limbaugh. They would have a party with that.

Losers like yourself would be entertained with Hannity and Limbaugh if they did nothing but make arm farts on their show…which is probably what they do anyway.

Seems like something Nixon would do

Even Nixon was not this slick. Trump just made a move to checkmate. If Democrats don't give him a problem, they will pollute their cities and states and drive them into bankruptcy. If they resist like they are doing now, it will show what hypocrites the Democrats are.

It's a win-win for Trump, so why shouldn't he do it?

Perhaps he should not of said at every rally how he is going to build a wall during his campaign, so the people came before the wall goes up. They do not know he isn't getting his wall.

He created this.

That's not why they are coming here. They are coming here because of the huge Welcome mat that the Democrats put on our border; the Democrat politicians, the Democrat appointed judges, the Democrat constituency base.........

Speaking of the wall, the Democrat put a stop to that too, yet we have more and more illegals crossing the border because the Democrats managed to flood our facilities and we have no choice but to let these people go into the country to bring harm to you and your family.

This is so grand, Do you know what this hypocrisy reminds me of?

Kennedys, Kochs help kill planned wind farm off Cape Cod

Over a quarter of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent. I do hope you guys keep up your xenophobic rants and brazen idiocy where it comes to Hispanics. It should pay off dividends for the Democrats and liberals in the future.

I contributing to the growth of Hispanics nd proud of it. That said, taking a stand against illegal immigration is not necessarily tied to xenophobia. Democrats and liberals should not be rejecting Trump’s latest plan. They should Embrace it out of defiance and principle.

Your boy just called Hispanics “beaners”….you hid your outrage well.

Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

Oh?! Do you really think you can make that happen? Wow, imagine liberal sanctuary cities doing that, and before a presidential election to boot. Plus think of all the material for right-wing talk shows like Hannity and Limbaugh. They would have a party with that.

Losers like yourself would be entertained with Hannity and Limbaugh if they did nothing but make arm farts on their show…which is probably what they do anyway.

Well their arm farts are about to increase their ratings if you guys ship those illegals out of your compassionate cities and states. This is so much fun. Almost like the presidential election is already over.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.
Illegals? or asylum seekers? Those are two totally different things.

More importantly, if some are so upset at this idea they will work REALLY hard to fix the problem and support Trumps efforts in doing so.

He is calling out the hypocrisy obviously and you can be sure those citizens living in these Sanctuary Cities will take a vastly different perspective of this and their elected leaders if they see the numbers increase.

Well, no. The problem is that he wants to drop people ICE has detained into these cities, and ICE only detains people if they've done something criminal.

I don't think it's a bad or unjust choice at all. Trump has to outplay and expose those who won't support the policies he was elected on. Can you imagine Hollywood fools rethinking their position when there are tents outside their mansions?

More people voted against what Trump stands for... and they voted against it again in the midterms. The real problem is Trump has no real solutions other than building a wall that won't work and no one really wants.

Also, when someone says "we are a nation of immigrants", it's so disingenuous. Of course you are, but they didn't enter illegally. You controlled who entered and who could be emigrate. Many legal immigrants are probably asking themselves, "why did I go through the hassle?". Some probably still in the long process who have resentment for those who enter your country illegally.

Except no one is saying "Skip over the guys who legally immigrated". Quite the contrary, the very sensible immigration reform proposed by Bush and McCain would have required them to pay fines and wait 10 years to be considered for citizenship.

Even Nixon was not this slick. Trump just made a move to checkmate. If Democrats don't give him a problem, they will pollute their cities and states and drive them into bankruptcy. If they resist like they are doing now, it will show what hypocrites the Democrats are.

Perhaps he should not of said at every rally how he is going to build a wall during his campaign, so the people came before the wall goes up. They do not know he isn't getting his wall.

He created this.

That's not why they are coming here. They are coming here because of the huge Welcome mat that the Democrats put on our border; the Democrat politicians, the Democrat appointed judges, the Democrat constituency base.........

Speaking of the wall, the Democrat put a stop to that too, yet we have more and more illegals crossing the border because the Democrats managed to flood our facilities and we have no choice but to let these people go into the country to bring harm to you and your family.

Nothing to do with democrats or immigration.

Well really they should go to the most unpopulated states first, like Wyoming. They perhaps can open a factory there. They need more people.

They need to go where the people will support them. Wyoming has no infrastructure to support them. Sanctuary cities are wanting them, so they need to go where they are wanted. People move to Wyoming to get away from places like San Francisco, not sure why you would would not send them to where they are wanted.

Why? Don’t the sanctuary cities want them? Why not?

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

Your side can’t send them anywhere. Your side’s premise has been that illegals need to be embraced. Here is your shot. Show US how it’s done. Show US how San Francisco and other Sanctuary cities can assimilate a flood of illegalsgals witb little to no vetting.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

More like Nixon was not that sick

Trump will fail in his petty retribution. Just like he did in his petty government shutdown

Petty? Both parties are being petty, I am sick of the pettiness on both sides. I hate the Democrats and Republicans, they are party over country, I don’t see me voting for either in the foreseeable future.

He created this.

Nothing to do with democrats or immigration.

No, but it does have to do with blatant hypocrisy of the left.

We need alternative energy, except where I go for vacation.
We need to disarm America, except for my personal body guards of course.
We need to conserve energy, I'll tell you more about it after I get off my private jet.
We need to allow asylum seekers and illegals in this country, except not in my back yard, I meant in your yard.

/----/ " but make arm farts on their show…which is probably what they do anyway."
Only when they are quoting democRATs.
iu

Over a quarter of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent. I do hope you guys keep up your xenophobic rants and brazen idiocy where it comes to Hispanics. It should pay off dividends for the Democrats and liberals in the future.

I contributing to the growth of Hispanics nd proud of it. That said, taking a stand against illegal immigration is not necessarily tied to xenophobia. Democrats and liberals should not be rejecting Trump’s latest plan. They should Embrace it out of defiance and principle.

Your boy just called Hispanics “beaners”….you hid your outrage well.

/----/ Your beaners call us gringos.

The illegals last footstep before stepping into the USA was in Mexico, send them back, violently if possible and be done with them. If they come back, 5 years at hard labor automatically, then send them back.

You ever see what Mexico does to Americans in Mexico illegally?

You ever see what Mexicans do to their own people ? The only reason Mexico even exists is so rich white politicians don’t have to fly all the way to Tailand to screw children.
Your a moron

Well their arm farts are about to increase their ratings if you guys ship those illegals out of your compassionate cities and states. This is so much fun. Almost like the presidential election is already over.

Ok

Why? Don’t the sanctuary cities want them? Why not?

Don’t be stupid...if you can help it

Forum List

Back