Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

It isn't wrong.

I have no problem with it.

What makes it "wrong" is;

if trump truly believes that illegal aliens are murderers then by putting them into sanctuary cities he is hoping that liberals would be murdered by them.

If I truly believed that illegal aliens are/can be murderers I would NOT put them in ANY America city.

THAT is attempted murder.

Personally I am OPPOSED to ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed in the country at all.

not even where YOU live.

because I am not a dirtbag who thinks murdering my "enemies" is funny.

So Trump should put them in red cities and states for them to be murdered?

He has to put them somewhere, so where should he put these murderers and rapists?

The cities will just ship bus them to the White House.

Why? Don’t the sanctuary cities want them? Why not?

Don’t be stupid...if you can help it

You are the moron that wants to take them out of where they want to go. Just put them in the cities that want to protect them, they want them. At least you are smart enough to defend your dumb idea.

Never said any such thing. Be smarter; if possible

Don’t make anymore comments, you are sounding dumber on each post.

Coming from you, that is the funniest post of the day.

I would like a strong vetting process so that kids who have been kidnapped and trafficked in can be protected.

We’re the ones kidnapping kids

No, the human traffickers and the people using kids who are not their kids to get in. But, you do come from the side of Blame America First.

What is so frustrating is they traffic these poor kids into the US, then the kids are kept by the US to protect the kids, then you get these left wing nuts that just distort what is actually going on to gain political points.

In many cases the kids don't belong to the adults. They were paid to bring them here.

These people in central and south America are not geniuses, otherwise they'd be living in a better country and have no need to come here. Authorities know what questions to ask of kids that they should know about their parents, and vice-versa.

When they determine that their answers are suspicious, US authorities look to find shelter for these kids either by relatives living in the US or at the very least, people from their country who live here.

I agree, the issue is the left exploits these kids to gain political points. Sad how low people can sink.

Of course they do, just like they exploit minorities and women.

When government tries to make contact with these kids, the adults refuse to answer the phone or door in fear of being deported themselves. So the MSM reports that the federal government under Trump lost these kids. They are not lost at all, we just can't make contact with them.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.
SC, we can always count on you for a well thought out position and post. You are absolutely correct. Before too long we may even see that these Sanctuary cities calling out the loudest for a permanent wall to stop this chaos at the border.
I lived in a small city called Murfreesboro and we had no homeless but one of the Yankee liberals arranged to have a bus load imported from Nashville, and the crime went up 33 percent...This is going to happen to San Fran also.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.

I would like a strong vetting process so that kids who have been kidnapped and trafficked in can be protected.

No, the human traffickers and the people using kids who are not their kids to get in. But, you do come from the side of Blame America First.

Nah, I just think kidnapping children and putting them in cages is wrong

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.

We are kidnapping kids? How do we kidnap them when they come to our country and we have to find something to do with them? Do we kidnap kids of American citizens when they go to prison?
Your blob.

Did you whine when Barry did it?

...I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.
Deal...

Mandatory extended-stay family internment camps coming right up...

Complete with medical care, educational facilities, recreational facilities, mess halls, well-stocked camp store, Obama phones, etc.

We send the bill for each week's per capita room and board to their countries of origin...

Those countries who don't pay up... we take it out of their hides...

And if a person or family does not wish to remain in the camp, they have the option of recrossing the border under close guard.

Sounds as sane as any policy from your blob.

Why? Don’t the sanctuary cities want them? Why not?

Don’t be stupid...if you can help it

You are the moron that wants to take them out of where they want to go. Just put them in the cities that want to protect them, they want them. At least you are smart enough to defend your dumb idea.

Coming from you...I don’t give a fuck.

Under President Obama, it was a bug. Under your blob, it’s a feature that his supporters enjoy

Of course not, hypocrites are hypocrites and candy is nothing but a hypocrite. Candy is a partisan asshole, excuses are all she has.

Under President Obama, it was a bug. Under your blob, it’s a feature that his supporters enjoy

So you didn't whine that the messiah did it. Quite the hypocrite aren't you?

The only fuck you get comes from your hand.

And you from yours. Just sayin...

Really good one there! Like that was original! Lol! What a weak comeback. Pretty pathetic.

Hypocrite.

Really good one there! Like that was original! Lol! What a weak comeback. Pretty pathetic.

Yet here you are responding.

Yet here you are responding.

Only because it was so pathetic, I didn’t realize how fucking stupid and void of any intelligence you were. Thanks for clearing that up.

...I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.
Deal...

Complete with medical care, educational facilities, recreational facilities, mess halls, well-stocked camp store, Obama phones, etc.

We send the bill for each week's per capita room and board to their countries of origin...

And if a person or family does not wish to remain in the camp, they have the option of recrossing the border under close guard.

It's perfect.

1. It is humane.

2. It will withstand a court test.

3. The countries of origin pay for it.

4. It keeps the Illegal Beaners under lock-and-key until we can flush 'em back home

5. It deprives you of legions of grateful future voters.

Deal...

It's perfect.

1. It is humane.

2. It will withstand a court test.

3. The countries of origin pay for it.

4. It keeps the Illegal Beaners under lock-and-key until we can flush 'em back home

5. It deprives you of legions of grateful future voters.

Sounds better than what candynuts has come up with.

Forum List

Back