Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

The cities will just ship bus them to the White House.

In a normal person, I might be surprised that this post fails to recognize that it proves the Right's point.

Of course, you are a different category altogether.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

Your side can’t send them anywhere. Your side’s premise has been that illegals need to be embraced. Here is your shot. Show US how it’s done. Show US how San Francisco and other Sanctuary cities can assimilate a flood of illegalsgals witb little to no vetting.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.

Why? Don’t the sanctuary cities want them? Why not?

Don’t be stupid...if you can help it

You are the moron that wants to take them out of where they want to go. Just put them in the cities that want to protect them, they want them. At least you are smart enough to defend your dumb idea.

If the sanctuary cities are in Mexico, there should be no problem, of course.

Your side can’t send them anywhere. Your side’s premise has been that illegals need to be embraced. Here is your shot. Show US how it’s done. Show US how San Francisco and other Sanctuary cities can assimilate a flood of illegalsgals witb little to no vetting.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.

I would like a strong vetting process so that kids who have been kidnapped and trafficked in can be protected.

Remember all the outrage from the left when Obama did this?
Me neither.

Back in 2014, when the migrant surge of that year brought tens of thousands of "unaccompanied children" and "moms and kids," into the Rio Grande Valley, overwhelming the Texas processing facilities, President Obama inexplicably targeted small and mid-sized cities (same as the Trump officials' emails) as their next destination of choice. And instead of talking about it, they really did try to bus the unvetted migrants into small cities such as Murietta, California; Yuma, Arizona; and a conservative area of New Mexico, bringing crime, disease, and a high need for social services, without consulting those communities.

The residents protested, and the Obama administration declared them 'racist' in a bid to scare them into line.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...f_political_foes_was_done_by_obama_first.html

---------------

No.

I would like a strong vetting process so that kids who have been kidnapped and trafficked in can be protected.

We’re the ones kidnapping kids

You are the moron that wants to take them out of where they want to go. Just put them in the cities that want to protect them, they want them. At least you are smart enough to defend your dumb idea.

Never said any such thing. Be smarter; if possible

Never said any such thing. Be smarter; if possible

Don’t make anymore comments, you are sounding dumber on each post.

No.

No, the human traffickers and the people using kids who are not their kids to get in. But, you do come from the side of Blame America First.

No.

We are kidnapping kids? How do we kidnap them when they come to our country and we have to find something to do with them? Do we kidnap kids of American citizens when they go to prison?

No.

No, the human traffickers and the people using kids who are not their kids to get in. But, you do come from the side of Blame America First.

What is so frustrating is they traffic these poor kids into the US, then the kids are kept by the US to protect the kids, then you get these left wing nuts that just distort what is actually going on to gain political points.

No.

We are kidnapping kids? How do we kidnap them when they come to our country and we have to find something to do with them? Do we kidnap kids of American citizens when they go to prison?

More left wing hyperbole, if the US left the kids with the traffickers, the real kidnappers the left would be outraged about that. The left are just looking to butch and cry and it doesn’t matter what anyone does.

...I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.
Deal...

Mandatory extended-stay family internment camps coming right up...

Complete with medical care, educational facilities, recreational facilities, mess halls, well-stocked camp store, Obama phones, etc.

We send the bill for each week's per capita room and board to their countries of origin...

Those countries who don't pay up... we take it out of their hides...

And if a person or family does not wish to remain in the camp, they have the option of recrossing the border under close guard.

What is so frustrating is they traffic these poor kids into the US, then the kids are kept by the US to protect the kids, then you get these left wing nuts that just distort what is actually going on to gain political points.

In many cases the kids don't belong to the adults. They were paid to bring them here.

These people in central and south America are not geniuses, otherwise they'd be living in a better country and have no need to come here. Authorities know what questions to ask of kids that they should know about their parents, and vice-versa.

When they determine that their answers are suspicious, US authorities look to find shelter for these kids either by relatives living in the US or at the very least, people from their country who live here.

In many cases the kids don't belong to the adults. They were paid to bring them here.

These people in central and south America are not geniuses, otherwise they'd be living in a better country and have no need to come here. Authorities know what questions to ask of kids that they should know about their parents, and vice-versa.

When they determine that their answers are suspicious, US authorities look to find shelter for these kids either by relatives living in the US or at the very least, people from their country who live here.

I agree, the issue is the left exploits these kids to gain political points. Sad how low people can sink.

It isn't wrong.

I have no problem with it.

What makes it "wrong" is;

if trump truly believes that illegal aliens are murderers then by putting them into sanctuary cities he is hoping that liberals would be murdered by them.

If I truly believed that illegal aliens are/can be murderers I would NOT put them in ANY America city.

THAT is attempted murder.

Personally I am OPPOSED to ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed in the country at all.

not even where YOU live.

because I am not a dirtbag who thinks murdering my "enemies" is funny.

They were just telling the Liberal story about how good they are and How they Hate Trump, and it backfired on them.

It isn't wrong.

I have no problem with it.

What makes it "wrong" is;

if trump truly believes that illegal aliens are murderers then by putting them into sanctuary cities he is hoping that liberals would be murdered by them.

If I truly believed that illegal aliens are/can be murderers I would NOT put them in ANY America city.

THAT is attempted murder.

Personally I am OPPOSED to ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed in the country at all.

not even where YOU live.

because I am not a dirtbag who thinks murdering my "enemies" is funny.

It seems the left should be good with this as they believe the only violation of the law is coming into the US illegally, so the left should welcome this move, unless they really don’t believe in what they say they do.

Forum List

Back