Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

The cities will just ship bus them to the White House.

That works too! DC is another wealthy democrat enclave

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Sanctuary cities are merely gateways to the rest of us. They'll take them alright, and then in the dead of night, bus them to red states so that illegals can elect our officials going forward.

Well really they should go to the most unpopulated states first, like Wyoming. They perhaps can open a factory there. They need more people.

They do, just not the uneducated dregs y’all want to import as slaves. You libs are funny. You say let them in, just don’t let them in where I live. Very disappointing. But I do have to give the new Mayer of Chicago credit. She says send them, while the rest of you democrats say “not in my neighborhood”. I expected more.

Last edited:

The illegals last footstep before stepping into the USA was in Mexico, send them back, violently if possible and be done with them. If they come back, 5 years at hard labor automatically, then send them back.

You ever see what Mexico does to Americans in Mexico illegally?

You ever see what Mexicans do to their own people ? The only reason Mexico even exists is so rich white politicians don’t have to fly all the way to Tailand to screw children.

SC, we can always count on you for a well thought out position and post. You are absolutely correct. Before too long we may even see that these Sanctuary cities calling out the loudest for a permanent wall to stop this chaos at the border.

Where is the Lefts COMPASSION, lol!

Truth be told--------->they will take them in an instant, IF they manage to get rid of the electoral college. But, under the current system, they want them in red or purple states.

You know, the Left insists Trump is dumb, stupid, incompetent, etc. What other President could/would have forced the Left to show they are as phony as the day is long! You have all the Lefts Presidential candidates talking about COMPASSION; until Trump is willing to give them, and just them...….their way, then they start screaming. All he is really doing is------->creating sound bites for 2020, along with showing the tax paying residents of these cities, what reality looks like if they keep voting for open borders.

I think he got the point across very well, don't you!

Why is Trump waiting? Put the beaners on flat cars and send them to the libtard cities. C'mon, hurry up, more are coming.

Over a quarter of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent. I do hope you guys keep up your xenophobic rants and brazen idiocy where it comes to Hispanics. It should pay off dividends for the Democrats and liberals in the future.

Over a quarter of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent. I do hope you guys keep up your xenophobic rants and brazen idiocy where it comes to Hispanics. It should pay off dividends for the Democrats and liberals in the future.
It odes not matter if they are Hispanic. It matter if they can compete with the East Asian people. Otherwise America will become Venezuela in a few decades.

It odes not matter if they are Hispanic. It matter if they can compete with the East Asian people. Otherwise America will become Venezuela in a few decades.

Hang in the sling blade, the truth will hit you sooner or later.

I do hope you on the left keep using words like xenophobe and bigot that the public in general are sick of hearing from Democrats every three and a half minutes.

Poll: Latino Trump approval soars during border wall battle

What will that accomplish for the sanctuary cities? It will only further Trump’s point that the Democrats are full of shit and really don’t want the illegals. They just want their votes and any other perks they can extrapolate from them.

What will that accomplish for the sanctuary cities? It will only further Trump’s point that the Democrats are full of shit and really don’t want the illegals. They just want their votes and any other perks they can extrapolate from them.

Oh? Ok.

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

Send them to San Francisco, every one of them. Put them out at the old Kezar stadium site.

Politically, I don’t understand making these announcements. Just do it and make some small, oh by the way, statement on a Friday at 4:45 in the afternoon.

Last edited:

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

A much better idea.

Seems like something Nixon would do

Even Nixon was not this slick. Trump just made a move to checkmate. If Democrats don't give him a problem, they will pollute their cities and states and drive them into bankruptcy. If they resist like they are doing now, it will show what hypocrites the Democrats are.

It's a win-win for Trump, so why shouldn't he do it?

Forum List

Back