Time For Patriotic Texans To March on Washington to Support President Trump!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks recall the amazing, patriotic folks from New Mexico march to support President Trump?

219-cowboys-for-trump-border-wall-penny-starr-bbn.jpg

Time for our patriotic folks from Texas to do the same damn thing and hopefully cause the insane democrat idiots like Donkey Face Cortez to have meltdowns.

The Mustang 5.0's nowadays can do pretty awesome popcorn sounds. Folks my $11,000 new 1986 5.0 could do 0-60 in just under 6 seconds and under 14 second in the the 1/4 mile with the 3.73 rear gears and an AOD, high flow H pipe and Flowmaster exhaust, even after I installed a 6 point roll cage, welded in subframe connectors and a 3 point strut tower brace with Koni reds all around and Eibach lowering springs. So it is hard to impress me, but still. The technology and engineering today is amazing.

Last edited:
Time for our patriotic folks from Texas to do the same damn thing and hopefully cause the insane democrat idiots like Donkey Face Cortez to have meltdowns.
The Mustang 5.0's nowadays can do pretty awesome popcorn sounds. Folks my $11,000 new 1986 5.0 could do 0-60 in just under 6 seconds with the 3.73 rear gears and an AOD even after I installed a 6 point roll cage, welded in subframe connectors and a 3 point strut tower brace with Koni reds all around and Eibach lowering springs. So it is hard to impress me, but still. The technology and engineering today is amazing.
Folks my $11,000 new 1986 5.0 could do 0-60 in just under 6 seconds
Would be a good time to sell a million bumper stickers.
s-l1000.jpg
A Knee-Jerk- Bumper Sticker President, that would be DJT. Let's see what happens when entitled Boomers are put to bed by Millennials.

Folks recall the amazing, patriotic folks from New Mexico march to support President Trump?

219-cowboys-for-trump-border-wall-penny-starr-bbn.jpg

I have been waiting for you rednecks to do this.

Forum List

Back