Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.

If this is about the Orlando Radical Islamist slaughtering the 50 plus gays, there's nothing to suggest he was gay himself, it's all just hearsay etc.

What a lot of Islamist men are is paedophiles, they think nothing of screwing little boys *, but they get very angry at adult men getting it on with other adult men, and then want to shoot them or throw them off rooftops, which just says that they're messed up in the membrane.

* Screwing little girls also, following the lead of the paedophile Mohammed in the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, or as Leftists refer to it as, The Religion of Peace :rolleyes-41:

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Name one Western Christian country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl and legally have sex with her.

• Banned

If this is about the Orlando Radical Islamist slaughtering the 50 plus gays, there's nothing to suggest he was gay himself, it's all just hearsay etc.

What a lot of Islamist men are is paedophiles, they think nothing of screwing little boys *, but they get very angry at adult men getting it on with other adult men, and then want to shoot them or throw them off rooftops, which just says that they're messed up in the membrane.

* Screwing little girls also, following the lead of the paedophile Mohammed in the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, or as Leftists refer to it as, The Religion of Peace :rolleyes-41:

After the first or second day of reporting about the gay bar slaughter on the news, they stopped talking about the fact that the shooter was gay. They showed a picture of him that he posted on a gay website. They talked to others who said that he was a regular at the gay bar. Do you know what it means when you are a "regular" at a gay bar?

Next, everybody knows that mohammed was a pedophile. But let's not leave out the babyfucking jews. I will give you a quote from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three he found no blood."

• Banned

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

• Banned
No one there would have sex with him..... all afraid of a queer muslim!

I heard the guy was born here. But maybe he visited his muslim homeland where none of the other queer muslims would have gay sex with him.

I thought we had a new sock but he's just another Jew hating piece of dog shit.

Please Mr. Hoss, IF you post the below picture one more time I might have to take issue with you :meow: :tongue:

THIS makes me slightly dizzy :crybaby::itsok:

upload_2016-6-17_18-48-9-png.78533

Sexual abuse of children is more rampant in muslim countries. Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced.

"Especially in the ones where pederasty is practiced."

That would be the majority of them, this is another reason why we don't want them in Western Nations. Islam in it's entire form is completely incompatible with all of Western Civilisations values.

ANYONE who promotes the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult coming into our Western Nations is simply a Traitor.

Please Mr. Hoss, IF you post the below picture one more time I might have to take issue with you :meow: :tongue:

I can't help it Lucy. The Devil made me do it.

I can't help it Lucy. The Devil made me do it.

Too funny :lol:

After the first or second day of reporting about the gay bar slaughter on the news, they stopped talking about the fact that the shooter was gay. They showed a picture of him that he posted on a gay website. They talked to others who said that he was a regular at the gay bar. Do you know what it means when you are a "regular" at a gay bar?

Next, everybody knows that mohammed was a pedophile. But let's not leave out the babyfucking jews. I will give you a quote from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three he found no blood."
. His dad said he wasn't gay, and that he was just scouting the lifestyle or internet sites out, and he did this why ? Was it in order to have the right rage built up in order to carry out what he had done ? Might be why they cooled down on trying to paint him as gay, because they couldn't actually find the evidence to charge him as such in the case as it was found quickly within the court of media consumption or either within the quicker case of public opinion.

Self hatred is the reason.
. Self hatred based on what reason when killing these gays ? Are you suggesting he was gay, and therefore he hated himself along with those for whom he figured he would add to his list of those in which he would hate just like himself ? Not buying it, because I don't think he was gay, and if he was there is no precedent or history of such a thing like this to ever had happened or would happen. It was probably just a soft target, gun free zone where the most damage could be done. Think about it, where as what the identity of the site was, it really didn't matter at all, but what the ease of it all was, could have fit right into his wheel house in order to accomplish the most damage as possible in the attack, and it looks like he was right in his studies or studying of the location. I think it was the location, ease of access, the deception, a gun free zone, huge concentration of people in which made for a perfect terrorist plot to get the most damage done. Heck me and the family hate going to big events, resteraunts, gatherings and such these days, and many Americans are feeling the same now. So are the terrorist winning in America, and are they fundamentally changing America with their activities ? If allowed to keep on, they will be highly successful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back