So, what have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...a muslim terrorist murdered 49 gay Americans.....

What have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...with votes to come on Monday....?

--Universal Background checks

not one mass shooting that occurred in the United States....or overseas, would have been stopped by universal background checks....the Orlando shooting would not have been stopped by a universal background check.

--No Fly/No Buy list.....

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by putting these killers on the no fly/no buy list.....how do we know...the Orlando Killer, interviewed 3 times by the FBi with a 10 month full investigation...was not put on the no fly list.....the 2 muslim terrorists, in San Bernadino.....passed background checks to get the wife into the country...and were not on no fly lists.....

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by an assault weapon ban...since each one could have been done with one or more pistols....

in fact, the worst mass shooting before Orlando was at Virginia Tech....and 32 people were murdered with a pistol.

So...of the 3 proposals made by democrats to stop mass shootings....not one of them would do anything to stop mass shootings....

Not a single one....

However...these items have been on the gun grabber list for a long time......and now they have a chance to pass them...even they have no bearing on what happened in Orlando.....

And you expect us to trust the intentions of gun grabbing democrats....?

A friend of mine very recently shot his son dead. He legally owned a handgun.

Last year, he lost his wife to brain cancer. He turned to booze.

Son pissed him off, so he shot him dead.

Liberals are too busy chasing after inanimate objects (guns) and they could give a shit about people. Well, Liberals DO care about people but only when it comes to voting time.

Fuck Liberals. Fuck Democrats. And fuck that motherfucking Obama.

What have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...with votes to come on Monday....?

not one mass shooting that occurred in the United States....or overseas, would have been stopped by universal background checks....the Orlando shooting would not have been stopped by a universal background check.

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by putting these killers on the no fly/no buy list.....how do we know...the Orlando Killer, interviewed 3 times by the FBi with a 10 month full investigation...was not put on the no fly list.....the 2 muslim terrorists, in San Bernadino.....passed background checks to get the wife into the country...and were not on no fly lists.....

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by an assault weapon ban...since each one could have been done with one or more pistols....

in fact, the worst mass shooting before Orlando was at Virginia Tech....and 32 people were murdered with a pistol.

So...of the 3 proposals made by democrats to stop mass shootings....not one of them would do anything to stop mass shootings....

Not a single one....

However...these items have been on the gun grabber list for a long time......and now they have a chance to pass them...even they have no bearing on what happened in Orlando.....

I guess my question would be: what have democrats done to stop the slaughter of an entire generation of babies - in the interest of "Women's rights"

These hypocritical assholes have no leg to stand on when they talk "slaughter".

Liberals are too busy chasing after inanimate objects (guns) and they could give a shit about people. Well, Liberals DO care about people but only when it comes to voting time.

you are just itching to SHOOT EM ALL aren't you? heh heh heh, yeah, we know your ilk… there are too damn many of you with that attitude…armed and dangerous. You are the reason the government forces must keep the upper hand when it comes to firepower.

you are just itching to SHOOT EM ALL aren't you? heh heh heh, yeah, we know your ilk… there are too damn many of you with that attitude…armed and dangerous. You are the reason the government forces must keep the upper hand when it comes to firepower.
Fuck you, bitch motherfucker. :fu:

Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.

Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.
Nope. I don't. But I do have a 1950's Winchester model 63, a first generation Glock 19, an S&W 6904, an S&W Airweight and an S&W .38 special, a Remington 870, and a Colt match target pistol. But did I happen to mention Fuck You?

Fuck off, Cub Scout. Fuck the crawl on your belly, bitch. Or should I say butch?

I don't know about him, but I have an AR15, AR10, two .45s, a Sig Sauer, P220, a Sig Sauer P226, A Sig Sauer SP2022, a Winchester 30 cal, a Remington 700, a Walther .380, a Remingtom 12 gauge pump, a Weatherby 30-06, and a ton of ammo.

I hope that it pusses you off to high heaven. Makes me smile when you liberals piss your panties.

"So, what have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far..."

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

So mister hypocrite, what have democrats proposed to stop the slaughter of an entire generation of babies in this country?

There is no "loaded"'question here, you jerk offs gladly champion a "woman's right" - now defend the slaughter

Clearly, we need to mandate Trigger Warnings and Safe Spaces.

Nope. I don't. But I do have a 1950's Winchester model 63, a first generation Glock 19, an S&W 6904, an S&W Airweight and an S&W .38 special, a Remington 870, and a Colt match target pistol. But did I happen to mention Fuck You?

Fuck off, Cub Scout. Fuck the crawl on your belly, bitch. Or should I say butch?

Right on, Mr. H.! I hope JQP's buffalo plaid onesie gives him a giant atomic wedgie.

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not a single one....

Who said anyone can stop mass shootings? Your question is indicative of the illiteracy of some gun nuts.

YOU are the kind of sick mother fucker that would shoot and kill men women and children out of anger and they let you have guns. See what I mean folks? Mark my words this sick puppy is a time bomb ticking…. and he has a fan club…gEESHHH!

I don't know about him, but I have an AR15, AR10, two .45s, a Sig Sauer, P220, a Sig Sauer P226, A Sig Sauer SP2022, a Winchester 30 cal, a Remington 700, a Walther .380, a Remingtom 12 gauge pump, a Weatherby 30-06, and a ton of ammo.

I hope that it pusses you off to high heaven. Makes me smile when you liberals piss your panties.
I doesn't piss me off, it makes me have to go and upgrade MY arsenal just in case one of you fucking right wing freaks, or a group of you, start some shit. You dickheads are costing me money just to feel safe from the likes of you!

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not a single one....

I guess my question would be: what have democrats done to stop the slaughter of an entire generation of babies - in the interest of "Women's rights"

These hypocritical assholes have no leg to stand on when they talk "slaughter".
Not all democrats are the same and neither are all republicans but stop trying to put mass murder in the same category as Pro Choice. MOSt women seem to favor Pro Choice and abortion is legal. Mass murder is not legal the last time I checked.:ahole-1:

I doesn't piss me off, it makes me have to go and upgrade MY arsenal just in case one of you fucking right wing freaks, or a group of you, start some shit. You dickheads are costing me money just to feel safe from the likes of you!
Yeah. I have a big surprise for any cave chimps that get brave enough to try me.

Forum List

Back