Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.
Not getting any action, what with the no deodorant law with Muslims..

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.
You stink bigot. LOL

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Name one Western Christian country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl and legally have sex with her.
Deny that what I wrote is true.

You in an obsessive manner, like all Leftists, whenever the Muslims and Islam are brought up IMMEDIATELY have to bring Christians into the topic, it's your crowd that do this NOT our crowd.

So you liken Muslims and Christians together in everything and anything, so again I ask you.

Name one Western Christian country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl and legally have sex with her.

Hey the Muslim men shave their arm pits, this is why there's that no deodorant law.

Hey the Muslim men shave their arm pits, this is why there's that no deodorant law.
That still does not stop der odor..but it helps if you like to lick pits..

Next, everybody knows that mohammed was a pedophile. But let's not leave out the babyfucking jews. I will give you a quote from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three he found no blood."
to be fair to the jews, religious law is a lot like science, a lot of questions in pursuit of the truth, but dealing with spirituality, morality, and ethics. similar to how the constitution gets amended from time to time, so does judaism. if you find a community of jews in america that says babyfucking is a perfectly acceptable practice, then you can call me a liar, but if the tradition that has developed over many generations condemns babyfucking, then babyfucking is against the religious law regardless of what any cherry-picked verse you might find from the talmud has to say.

You in an obsessive manner, like all Leftists, whenever the Muslims and Islam are brought up IMMEDIATELY have to bring Christians into the topic, it's your crowd that do this NOT our crowd.

So you liken Muslims and Christians together in everything and anything, so again I ask you.

All defenders of American civil and human liberties are obsessive.

We are all aware of totalitarians like you who threaten those liberty.

We continue to oppose and defend ourselves from jihadists and those like you.

All defenders of American civil and human liberties are obsessive.

We are all aware of totalitarians like you who threaten those liberty.

We continue to oppose and defend ourselves from jihadists and those like you.

"We continue to oppose and defend ourselves from jihadists and those like you."

Jake sweetie, you're not making any sense now, for instance how are you defending yourself from Jihadists?

Licking pits has never been on the agenda in this household :eek-52:

What Christian country is rampant with sexual abuse?
Which one is not?

So you claim Christian countries are but won't provide an example. So much for your claim.
A reasonable man would agree with me. That you won't reveals your bias.

Which one is not?

So you claim Christian countries are but won't provide an example. So much for your claim.

A reasonable person could provide one example of a claim he made. I agree you aren't reasonable.

Licking pits has never been on the agenda in this household :eek-52:
Hmmm . . . you seem to protest too much much. Are you a secret pit licker, Lucy?

Which one is not?

A reasonable person could provide one example of a claim he made. I agree you aren't reasonable.
Con65, you are a totalitarian right winger. You are not reasonable.

Which one is not?

Seems you are yet another piece of shit that makes claims for which you can't provide an example.

Didn't think you could or would. You've proven me correct.

Which one is not?

Seems you are yet another piece of shit that makes claims for which you can't provide an example.

We have plenty of examples of you being a negative Nelly...

We have plenty of examples of you being a negative Nelly...

Yet Jake hasn't provided even one example to support a claim he made.

Forum List

Back