Why Would Gay Muslims Want To Kill Gays

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.
Not getting any action, what with the no deodorant law with Muslims..

Hey the Muslim men shave their arm pits, this is why there's that no deodorant law.
That still does not stop der odor..but it helps if you like to lick pits..

Licking pits has never been on the agenda in this household :eek-52:
Hmmm . . . you seem to protest too much much. Are you a secret pit licker, Lucy?

Jake, please don't be disgusting, I'm a girl I don't have unfortunate habits :cool-45:

All three of you are idiots, clearly.

Sexual abuse of children is rampant in Islamic and Christian countries.

Name one Western Christian country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl and legally have sex with her.
name one moslem country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Afghanistan there's four, little girls are sold into marriage to older men.

because of hard relationship between girl and boy .
also talk about sex is taboo .

for example boys and girl have different school in iran .
i was 18 when i had my first female schoolmate .
many iranian had gay relationship in school . no anal sex .90% just softcore .
they were not faggot .just they cant find girl .
for example im sure 10-15 % of schoolmate had gay sex expriement
but its better today .
when i was in school. we havnt this freedom .
it was very hard for find girlfriend .
but even iranian 10 years old have gf/bf today

Name one Western Christian country where it's legal for a man to marry an 8 year-old girl and legally have sex with her.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Afghanistan there's four, little girls are sold into marriage to older men.
8??????
are you sure ?
Marriageable age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but its better today .

8??????
are you sure ?
8 was the historical context I believe she was quoting from her reading, but last I read it was ten. I saw some documentaries on the subject a long time ago now, and I think the age of exploitation in the documentary was ten, but it could be younger than that I would imagine in the way that things are today.

but its better today .

8??????
are you sure ?
8 was the historical context I believe she was quoting from her reading, but last I read it was ten. I saw some documentaries on the subject a long time ago now, and I think the age of exploitation in the documentary was ten, but it could be younger than that I would imagine in the way that things are today.

Isn't it sick how the Leftists with the pro-Islam Propaganda and anti-Christian Propaganda are so perverted they DENY the Islamic POS marry little girls and RAPE THEM and isn't it perverted how they INSIST that Western Christian nations are doing this also, because WE'RE no different than the Islamic savages.

How old would you say these child brides are?

668a.jpg

Yemeni child bride, eight, 'dies on wedding night'

"An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.

Arwa Othman, head of Yemen's House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province, north-western Yemen.

"On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death," Othman said. "They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn't save her life."

Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl's family or her husband."

The rest of the article.

obama-quote-2.jpg

but its better today .

8??????
are you sure ?

Isn't it sick how the Leftists with the pro-Islam Propaganda and anti-Christian Propaganda are so perverted they DENY the Islamic POS marry little girls and RAPE THEM and isn't it perverted how they INSIST that Western Christian nations are doing this also, because WE'RE no different than the Islamic savages.

668a.jpg

"An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.

Arwa Othman, head of Yemen's House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province, north-western Yemen.

"On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death," Othman said. "They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn't save her life."

Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl's family or her husband."

The rest of the article.

obama-quote-2.jpg
. Wow. Sad stuff for sure.

but its better today .

8??????
are you sure ?

668a.jpg

The rest of the article.

obama-quote-2.jpg

yes. yemen is hell .
but this image was rumor
668a.jpg

but its better today .

8??????
are you sure ?

668a.jpg

The rest of the article.

obama-quote-2.jpg

yes. yemen is hell .
but this image was rumor
668a.jpg
. What is this image of then or what does it represent ?

but its better today .
8??????
are you sure ?

668a.jpg

The rest of the article.

obama-quote-2.jpg

yes. yemen is hell .
but this image was rumor
668a.jpg
. What is this image of then or what does it represent ?
girls are symbolic ... instead of real bride
maybe they are bride sister or Niece or cousin or ...
because this wedding party is in public place.
and moslem woman with bride dresses in public place is haram .hjab bullshit .....
understood ?

Muslims for the most part are a bunch of homos. I have seen pictures of two raghead men walking down the street and holding hands. That is really gay. But it doesn't cause anybody else in muslim countries to even give it a second thought. Also, in many muslim countries, it is legal to have as many wives as you want. But with the ratio of men to women basically being 50/50, that obviously would leave many men with no women. Only morons or the stupid islam religion would expect them to be celibate.

Another thing is that in many muslim countries, they keep their sisters or daughters on a short leash. (Along with their wives of course) That makes dating pretty difficult. Leaving many men with the alternative of performing fellatio or doing penile anal probes on each other. Also, in some muslim countries, pederasty is still practiced. Just like it was in ancient Rome or Greece.

So with all this rampant homosexuality and so many driving factors for it going on, why would any gay muslim want to kill gays. Such as the gay muslim who recently killed all those gays at that gay bar recently. Was he pissed off because of our lax attitudes about it here were causing him to be gayer? I wish that all muslims would kill all gays. Because that would leave the world with very few muslims.

Yes but said homo's have to stay in the closet when it comes to Islam. If you are out of the closet they kill you. As an answer to your question why would a gay muslim kill other gays?

:gay:***Amateur psychoanalysis Alert***:gay:
Here's a guy who's as gay as a Richard Simmons in a ballet performance of the Nutcracker and he can't express that even in the USA because his family is Islamic and they make no allowance for anyone being gay. Obviously He didn't feel he could tell his family and probably felt being gay was the cause for all the problems in his life. Bascially he probably felt like he was being forced to comply with a lifestyle he hated because the message he has been hearing since birth is homosexuality is wrong and gays should die. This has to be right because Allah and the prophet said it therefore there is no other way to think. Almost the same thing Jews and Christians go through but Islam is way less forgiving as they still kill gays. Wouldn't be surprised if he felt the only way he was going to get into "paradise" was Martyrdom because he had these feelings and used the massacre as showing allegiance to allah. He killed the feeling by killing himself and the people he was sinfully tempted by. He probably felt he couldn't stay in the closet anymore and therefore offed himself in proper Islamic fashion.

Wow, i've stayed away from controversial topics thus far until i got a general feel for the contingency here. But I’m reasonably certain that most of the responses in this thread are off target.

Having listened recently to three different openly gay Muslims try to explain this closeted idiot in Orlando, pretty sure I have a decent feel for the phenomenon and it's not all that different from closeted Christians who become vehement homophobes.

Think about what intolerant religious views do to people. If you're gay, they tell you to study your religion harder, to ignore the impulses, that your really NOT gay - you’re just going through a "phase". You know, pray the gay away .. or so they say.

The science and psychology communities have long told us that “cures” don't work. One cannot ignore their sexuality which is for the most part, present at birth. Think about the most vehemently anti-gay Christians who oft-times end up getting caught with their pants down.

The list is long on these politicians, preachers and priests who yammer endlessly about the hellfire awaiting gays, who themselves get caught tapping toes in airport restrooms, with a RentBoy or diddling an alter-boy (said “list” is available on request ;-)

So careful with the anti-gay rhetoric such as is offered up in the original post. The most vehement are not always but oft-times the most gay curious.

Omar Mateen hated his obvious attraction to men and in some twisted manner figured that in killing off what he had been taught were horrific sinners he might in the process exorcize his own demons.

It is rare for a human to reach this kind of boiling point, but it happens. Better (not to mention psychologically healthier) to be a proud Christian or Muslim who is also proud of their sexuality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back