why would anyone want to re elect obama?

I think the bigger question is, why in the hell did they elect him in the first place. He was less than a one term senator with no voting record, he refused to release college transcripts,birth certificate etc "All of which is normally released for the vetting process". Nobody knew who this man was until 2007, but yet they voted for him anyway, talk about voting blindly and paying for it.

Sounds to me you want to blame everyone but yourself....try taking on some personal responsibility.

Seems to me you rpobably tried to make money off of those "republican policies"...and you failed at it.

Take this advice....."the system cant hurt you if you dont try to capitalize on the system"

Funny as shit to read the advice and opinion of trailer dwelling white trash.

Right on man. You got it going on.

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. Is that your motto?

Fortunately, I still have my rentals and under the Obama adminastration, my IRA and 401k have bounced back nicely. After 4 more years, hell who knows, real estate values may even come back. Actually, rentals are really coming back strong. Good demand and no reason to come down on rents.

Has your landlord raised your rent? Or did you get the dreaded "3 day notice to evict"?
Or maybe you are just waiting for the sherriff sale. Whatever. Why not get off the computer and find a job?

LOL...you put on such a "strong" approach...yet you speak like a child.

Your IRA and 401(k) bounced back after it dropped during a recession?
Wow.....I am shocked!

If you truly had real estate investments, you would have a prettu good idea of what values they will have 4 years from now...But I wont get into something so deep with you...it will spin your head.....

Finally...I am lucky enough to have retired 2 weeks ago at the age of 54...well...54 this weekend.

And based on the way you present yourself? My guess is I sold my first company long before you were out of diapers.

Not necessarily true.

Funny as shit to read the advice and opinion of trailer dwelling white trash.

Right on man. You got it going on.

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. Is that your motto?

Fortunately, I still have my rentals and under the Obama adminastration, my IRA and 401k have bounced back nicely. After 4 more years, hell who knows, real estate values may even come back. Actually, rentals are really coming back strong. Good demand and no reason to come down on rents.

Has your landlord raised your rent? Or did you get the dreaded "3 day notice to evict"?
Or maybe you are just waiting for the sherriff sale. Whatever. Why not get off the computer and find a job?

Wow.....I am shocked!

If you truly had real estate investments, you would have a prettu good idea of what values they will have 4 years from now...But I wont get into something so deep with you...it will spin your head.....

Finally...I am lucky enough to have retired 2 weeks ago at the age of 54...well...54 this weekend.

And based on the way you present yourself? My guess is I sold my first company long before you were out of diapers.

Not necessarily true.

I have a variety of holdings in a variety of states.
I review much material sent to me regarding existing values, and forecasted values.
Anyone who has investment properties does the same.
I receive transfer sheets, abstracts, and trend reports.

I would want to reelect Obama, even though I consider him far from ideal, because he's doing a decent job and because any of the available alternatives would be a disaster. It's really that simple. Until the Republican Party pulls its head out of its collective sphincter and regains a grasp on fact-based reality, there will be no realistic alternative except the Democrats. I wish that weren't so, but it is.

Wow.....I am shocked!

Not necessarily true.

I review much material sent to me regarding existing values, and forecasted values.

I own properties and do not have any idea what they will be worth in 4 years.

I think the bigger question is, why in the hell did they elect him in the first place. He was less than a one term senator with no voting record, he refused to release college transcripts,birth certificate etc "All of which is normally released for the vetting process". Nobody knew who this man was until 2007, but yet they voted for him anyway, talk about voting blindly and paying for it.
Will history books in 20 years be brave enough to tell the real reason he won? Liberal white guilt (this is reparations for all my ancestor's slavery), minority racism (gotta get a brother voted in), and the desire to be someone who 'elected the first black president' connection to famous event fame whoring (See? I can't be racist! I voted for Obama and that makes me part of historic presidency).

Radical libs and party aparatchiks would have voted for him anyway, but that's less than 30% of the vote.

Will history books in 20 years be brave enough to tell the real reason he won? Liberal white guilt (this is reparations for all my ancestor's slavery), minority racism (gotta get a brother voted in), and the desire to be someone who 'elected the first black president' connection to famous event fame whoring (See? I can't be racist! I voted for Obama and that makes me part of historic presidency).

Radical libs and party aparatchiks would have voted for him anyway, but that's less than 30% of the vote.

When are you right wingers going to quit playing the race card?

Not necessarily true.

well, you can get a general idea of what they will be worth....
You just opt not to.
Me?
I am continually looking at what they are doing and what is happeniong around them so I can make an educated decsison as to what I should sell and what I should buy.

Bear in mind...in a down market, the loss taken on a sale may be worth the gain made on a subsequent purchase...but you can only make that determination based on the forecast of the location.

All locations I am involved in have the value of the properties increasing by NO MORE than 8% by 2015....most showing a 3-5% gain.

Not Obama. I'm still watching the other circus, though. I have to say, Romney is way too popular with the DNC, mainstream media, and the GOP RINO establishment to be an attractive alternative.
Living in Alaska, most races are already called before we close the polls. It sometimes feels like our votes don't really count. That won't keep me away from the polls.

IOW, you really don't care and don't have a solid political philosophy.

You will just vote for whomever, as long as it is not Obama. Fucking great....
Any candidate I have seen so far is more qualified to be POTUS than the Marxist Obama.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.
You should be banned for spamming. I've seen this same post from you in several threads.

One more time: There was no surplus under Clinton. He just made it look like there was.
520.gif

$ $ $
"President Clinton sold the 1993 income-tax increase as a way to shrink the budget deficit at the expense of the rich.

Republican adversaries predicted it wouldn’t generate much revenue because the rich would work less and take bigger deductions. Now there’s growing, if still tentative, evidence that Mr. Clinton may have been right after all."

WALL STREET JOURNAL
May 22, 1997

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You lefties first. Secondly, telling the truth is not playing the race card.

Are you saying that what he said is not true?

You dont believe many voted for Obama becuase it made them "feel good" to be able to vote for a balck man?

You dont believe there was a much larger number of black voters than normal becuase a black man was running for the office?

You dont believe a percentage of the people had no idea who Obama was or his positions and the same with McCain so they voted for Obama becuase, if elected, history would be made?

Well...if you see the above as lies, then you are too politically correct to have an honest debate.

As for the above?

It is human nature...all three items......of course they played a role.

SOoooooo things went from "absolute you should know" value in four years to a "general idea of what they will be worth". Here here.

Good to see reality set in while I was a working. Anyone that says that they can tell you for sure what the value will be of any investment real estate in 4 years........... is either lying........making shit up........delusional........all the above. Hell you can hardly get two appraisers to agree on a value today.

I really liked the "if you really had investment real estate....

Hows the hell you tell just what it is that anybody has, based on their typing?
(I was only guessing about you living in the trailer)

Bet you are using the same skills that lets you forecast value four years from now.

Is that it. Can you do the same with stock? I am interested in some GM. What will be that stocks value in 4 years?

23 months of WHAT?....Look genius perhaps the Kool-Aid tastes pretty good where you sit, but don't come here with that shit and expect the rest of us to partake.
The DOW?....Now there is a post from a real piece of work. You fucking libs have vilified Wall Street as the evil purveyors of all that ails the Country and now you have the gall to say "The Dow is at a 4 year year high?...Fuck you......
No, fuck you, sir. Fact: The DOW is at a four year high. Sorry to hear that the news bothers you so much.
It doesn't bother me. What does is you as a lib who..oh what's the use. You know you despise those people and what they do.
Quote:
You don't get away with that hypocritical horseshit.
It's not hypocritical; it's a fact. And I just did. No you don't. You can insist on a double standard hall pass all you like. Not happening.

Quote:
When Obama was crowned elected king, gas was half the price it is now.
Unemployment was under 7%. The US Federal deficit was less than 25% of GDP, Now it's so big it wouldn't fit inside Jupiter.
Under Obama the US housing market has lost about 10 years of equity.
Obama has spent over one trillion dollars with the promise of job creation and to this day cannot account for where the money went.
I'm sorry you're too ignorant to get it. Let me help. Obama is not king; he was elected by the citizens of the US. UE was under 7% in Jan 2009, at the worst time in the recession that Bush handed him, well before Obama's policies were enacted or were able to have an effect on the economy. UE jumped up to 10% and now it's down to 8.3%. 23 straight months of job growth. Facts: they're your friend. Facts are my friend...You ignore them for your own political gain.
Blaming Bush is not permitted. Obama has been in office for three years. 'Nuff said. Take some responsibility for your actions....For once.
Quote:
Obama single handedly has signed away over 200,000 jobs and perhaps the potential for hundreds of thousands more in the petroleum industry. He did this to placate the environmentalist camp which is a very important part of the democrat voting base.
Those temporary jobs? Sure thing, pal. Talk to me when Republicans pass Obama's jobs bill. They used to be in favor of infrastructure spending; but much like you, they seem to have a case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
That jobs bill? Umm why is Obama not pursuing it? Because it is another stimulus bill which we know the first two did not work. Jobs bill. Please. The federal government should stay out of the private sector. You people are just looking for another $500 billion handout.
Infrastructure? The first two stim plans were to fund infrastructure. You know.."shovel ready jobs"....You fucking lefties like lemmings to the cliff bought that nonsense. Your problem.

Quote:
Obama....Please. The only thing Barack Hussein Obama cares about is his legacy. How is he going to be remembered.
He'll be remembered for keeping the economy from falling off a cliff; reforming health care; saving GM; ending DADT; ending Bush's war in Iraq; killing Bin Laden; bringing down Ghaddafi; and lots more. I know it bothers you, but I can't do anything about that ..
No it bothers you because you are giving false credit to your messiah. How you do not understand that Obama does everything for political gain is a mystery.

Quote:
Once Obama's regime ends he will without delay embark on a new career of speaking engagements netting him millions per year. Of course he will no doubt pen many books about......himself. He will use his race to play the victim card if he loses the 2012 race. I have no doubt in my mind that should he lose in Nov, by January of 2014 Obama will have written a book that will accuse the nation of racism. All because he was not reelected.
Obama had his sights on the White House not to lead the country, but to enrich himself.
Now, go ahead an criticize me. Call me names. Label me a racist. See where it gets you. See how much sleep I lose over your words.
Here's a big old can of "who gives a shit what you have to say".
That's a very nice summary of your incoherent rant. Well done, sir. I won't call you a racist, because you haven't said anything racist; but I do implore you to turn off Fox or Rush, or wherever you're getting the nonsense that you repeat.

Here's a big old can of, "Get. A. Fucking. Clue".
Here's a quarter....Buy yourself a clue.
We're done. No need for you to post what will be an unread reply.
However, as a lib it is part of your very being that you MUST have the last word....Have at it. And please make it a good one. Full of seething hatred.

You dont believe many voted for Obama becuase it made them "feel good" to be able to vote for a balck man?

You dont believe there was a much larger number of black voters than normal becuase a black man was running for the office?

You dont believe a percentage of the people had no idea who Obama was or his positions and the same with McCain so they voted for Obama becuase, if elected, history would be made?

Well...if you see the above as lies, then you are too politically correct to have an honest debate.

As for the above?

I don't beleive that the majority voted for hime becuase it made them "feel good"

I do beleive that the increased number of Black voters were due to Obamas race.

There probably was a percentage of people like your third example.

However it is my belief that the main reason most people voted for Obama was they no longer trusted the Republicans. It didn't matter who the GOP nominated. So yeah it's all Bushes fault. LOL

You just opt not to.
Me?
I am continually looking at what they are doing and what is happeniong around them so I can make an educated decsison as to what I should sell and what I should buy.

Bear in mind...in a down market, the loss taken on a sale may be worth the gain made on a subsequent purchase...but you can only make that determination based on the forecast of the location.

All locations I am involved in have the value of the properties increasing by NO MORE than 8% by 2015....most showing a 3-5% gain.

Yours are just investments, I use my properties for living and work.

You lefties first. Secondly, telling the truth is not playing the race card.

Playing the race card IS telling the truth, some of you do not want to hear the truth.

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

If you actually read these links and you disagree, then, please feel free to post links to republican accomplishments. I can tell you right now that you won't find any link to Repub accomplishments because they do NOTHING.

You rw's don't like this FACT but that doesn't change that it is a FACT that you cannot refute.

Hey! Brain dead.. The Republicans haven't been in power. Dipshit.

As for the above?

I did not vote for Obama, so I cannot say what it felt like to vote for him. My vote went to the Democratic candidate that I backed. In other words, I voted for the person who I felt was the best for the job, which is how everyone should vote.

As for the above?

I don't beleive that the majority voted for hime becuase it made them "feel good"

I do beleive that the increased number of Black voters were due to Obamas race.

There probably was a percentage of people like your third example.

However it is my belief that the main reason most people voted for Obama was they no longer trusted the Republicans. It didn't matter who the GOP nominated. So yeah it's all Bushes fault. LOL

First..I did not say the majority voted for him because it made them "feel good"
I said "many did"...and I am sure many did...it is human nature.

Now...when you look at the election differential....6%....and you take all of the above into consideration...

Yeah...I belive the fact that he was black was the deciding factor...he did not bring to the table a track record....he did not bring to the table anything special.

May I aslo add....when a candidate is out there saying...and I paraphrase...

"we are heading into the worst economy since the great depression. Many of you have lost your jobs..and many more of you will in the near future...many of you have lost your homes...and many more will in the near future......so if you vote for me, I will make sure that 95% of you will get a MUCH NEEDED tax refund...if you vote for the GOP you will struggle....

Well...to be honest? You add in all of the above including the tax rebate thing...and I need to question...how the hell did he win by only 6%

Forum List

Back