why would anyone want to re elect obama?

So because of your fear you wish to stay with the blatant corruption.

Fear? Blatant corruption?

No. I just hate the way Repubs want to rape and pillage this great nation.

See if you can grasp this idea. Republicans have done nothing that I can ascertain that has done me or my family one ounce of good. Matter of fact, under Republican policies I have lost a shit load of money.Now why in the hell would I want to put the very same people that fucked me over once, back in power?

Fortunately my memory goes back further than Obama's election. Evidently yours don't.

Sounds to me you want to blame everyone but yourself....try taking on some personal responsibility.

Seems to me you rpobably tried to make money off of those "republican policies"...and you failed at it.

Take this advice....."the system cant hurt you if you dont try to capitalize on the system"

I love it...when people were making money hand over fist back in the late 90's during the dot com craze, no one complained.

When the bubble burst?

"its not fair! Now I lost everythiug! Someone is gonna have to pay!"

When people were re-financing their mortgages in the lat 2000's and dropping their monthly payments AND getting cash out to buy "stuff", no one complained.

When the bubble burst and property values dropped?

"its not fair. My house is under water now! Someone is going to have to pay!"

Pathetic.

They did change the rules which did result in more deaths. Fact!!

Good God. Put your "facts" in one hand and shit in the other. See which hand fills up the fastest.

Facts. Like Rethugs deal in "facts". Are you siting Rushbo facts, Karl Rove facts, or Hannity facts.

So in other words...

"you are wrong and I dont have anything to prove it.....................

................................So I will insult you instead"

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.
898eb8b02e8d012f2fcd00163e41dd5b

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

If you actually read these links and you disagree, then, please feel free to post links to republican accomplishments. I can tell you right now that you won't find any link to Repub accomplishments because they do NOTHING.

You rw's don't like this FACT but that doesn't change that it is a FACT that you cannot refute.

Winger links... LMAO...

We welcome you to the epic fail group with hall of famers like rdummy, mr. shithead, chrissypoo, and wrongwinger

Not Obama. I'm still watching the other circus, though. I have to say, Romney is way too popular with the DNC, mainstream media, and the GOP RINO establishment to be an attractive alternative.
Living in Alaska, most races are already called before we close the polls. It sometimes feels like our votes don't really count. That won't keep me away from the polls.

IOW, you really don't care and don't have a solid political philosophy.

You will just vote for whomever, as long as it is not Obama. Fucking great....

Not necessarily true. I have a pretty clear political philosophy......
Yeah.....we've heard......

They did change the rules which did result in more deaths. Fact!!

Good God. Put your "facts" in one hand and shit in the other. See which hand fills up the fastest.

Facts. Like Rethugs deal in "facts". Are you siting Rushbo facts, Karl Rove facts, or Hannity facts.

Did you want to attempt English asswipe?

Sounds to me you want to blame everyone but yourself....try taking on some personal responsibility.

Seems to me you rpobably tried to make money off of those "republican policies"...and you failed at it.

Take this advice....."the system cant hurt you if you dont try to capitalize on the system"

Funny as shit to read the advice and opinion of trailer dwelling white trash.

Right on man. You got it going on.

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. Is that your motto?

Fortunately, I still have my rentals and under the Obama adminastration, my IRA and 401k have bounced back nicely. After 4 more years, hell who knows, real estate values may even come back. Actually, rentals are really coming back strong. Good demand and no reason to come down on rents.

Has your landlord raised your rent? Or did you get the dreaded "3 day notice to evict"?
Or maybe you are just waiting for the sherriff sale. Whatever. Why not get off the computer and find a job?

Funny as shit to read the advice and opinion of trailer dwelling white trash.

Right on man. You got it going on.

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. Is that your motto?

Fortunately, I still have my rentals and under the Obama adminastration, my IRA and 401k have bounced back nicely. After 4 more years, hell who knows, real estate values may even come back. Actually, rentals are really coming back strong. Good demand and no reason to come down on rents.

Has your landlord raised your rent? Or did you get the dreaded "3 day notice to evict"?
Or maybe you are just waiting for the sherriff sale. Whatever. Why not get off the computer and find a job?

LOL...you put on such a "strong" approach...yet you speak like a child.

Your IRA and 401(k) bounced back after it dropped during a recession?
Wow.....I am shocked!

If you truly had real estate investments, you would have a prettu good idea of what values they will have 4 years from now...But I wont get into something so deep with you...it will spin your head.....

Finally...I am lucky enough to have retired 2 weeks ago at the age of 54...well...54 this weekend.

And based on the way you present yourself? My guess is I sold my first company long before you were out of diapers.

Would really like to wait and read some more of your so called advice and opinion. But I gotta go to that place you evidently do not visit. Work.

And that was written in English.

Would really like to wait and read some more of your so called advice and opinion. But I gotta go to that place you evidently do not visit. Work.

And that was written in English.

hey...enjoy work.
I spent 30 years working 60 hour weeks....while I employed many.

Seeing as you are on this site early in the AM I know you are not an employer...for as an employer, I was doing administrative work frist thing in the morning.
Have a great day!

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Of course you don't. Thankfully there are those who do not think the President is a failure and do not think he caused the problem. I hope that helps you understand.

Not Obama. I'm still watching the other circus, though. I have to say, Romney is way too popular with the DNC, mainstream media, and the GOP RINO establishment to be an attractive alternative.
Living in Alaska, most races are already called before we close the polls. It sometimes feels like our votes don't really count. That won't keep me away from the polls.

Any candidate I have seen so far is more qualified to be POTUS than the Marxist Obama.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.
You should be banned for spamming. I've seen this same post from you in several threads.

One more time: There was no surplus under Clinton. He just made it look like there was.

Any candidate I have seen so far is more qualified to be POTUS than the Marxist Obama.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.
You should be banned for spamming. I've seen this same post from you in several threads.

One more time: There was no surplus under Clinton. He just made it look like there was.

not to mention that GWB inherited the dot com bubble burst.....by no means a strong economy.

But that was back in 2000.....Chris was barely a toddler at the time.

How many are going to want to re-elect obama when his transportation secretary's son is cooling his heels in an Egyptian prison for five years because obama screwed up yet again?

"Authoritarian regimes don't like sharing power with their people - and they look for any excuse to distract from their problems at home," said Brian Katulis, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress think tank who worked for NDI in the West Bank, Gaza and Cairo from 1995 to 1998.

And the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq, which sparked deadly sectarian warfare and messy American attempts to build an Iraqi democracy, sparked a decline in global trust in U.S. pro-democracy efforts, experts said.

LESS TRUSTED

U.S. pro-democracy groups find shrinking global welcome mat | Reuters

Why would anyone want to re elect Pres. Obama?

I like easy questions like this.

And here is your answer (if you really wanted one);

Gingrich, Santorum, Romney, Palin, Perry, Paul, Bohner, Mitch the Bitch McConnel.

There are more, but why bother. Those mentioned above are scary to enough real Americans to get Obama re elected. Thank God.

yawn...evidently the people in 2010 didn't agree with you and now over half the people don't APPROVE of the dear leader...but keep repeating the same crap..no on is listening

Do you think the voters are happy with who they elected in 2010?

I did not think so.

That's it?

:lol:

You parrot the same shit over and over and over again....

That's because the truth never changes.

You guys keep praying for America's defeat, but we keep winning with Obama.

Republicans don't pray for America's defeat. But it was pretty sick how you Liberals would laugh and celebrate eveerytime one of our soldiers would die on President Bush's watch.

You Liberals need to stop lying and hoping for America to fail everytime a Republican is in office.

What a crock of shit!!! You are a disturbed person.

Forum List

Back