why would anyone want to re elect obama?

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Yeah, it is obvious that you don't understand much, I'll grant you that.

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

If you actually read these links and you disagree, then, please feel free to post links to republican accomplishments. I can tell you right now that you won't find any link to Repub accomplishments because they do NOTHING.

You rw's don't like this FACT but that doesn't change that it is a FACT that you cannot refute.

yeah, because passing a bunch of worthless legislation that has done nothing to help the people or this country is the reason to vote for the boyking..:lol:

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Obama created the 2007 recession all by his lonesome? :lol::lol::lol:

Do yourself a favor: watch something other than Fox.

We have had 23 straight months of job growth.
When Obama took office, we were losing 750k jobs per month. Last month we gained close to 250k jobs. So far, Obama has created more jobs in 3 years than Bush created in 8 years.

The DOW is at a 4 year high.

UE rate is ticking down.

Get. A. Clue.
23 months of WHAT?....Look genius perhaps the Kool-Aid tastes pretty good where you sit, but don't come here with that shit and expect the rest of us to partake.
The DOW?....Now there is a post from a real piece of work. You fucking libs have vilified Wall Street as the evil purveyors of all that ails the Country and now you have the gall to say "The Dow is at a 4 year year high?...Fuck you......
You don't get away with that hypocritical horseshit.
When Obama was crowned elected king, gas was half the price it is now.
Unemployment was under 7%. The US Federal deficit was less than 25% of GDP, Now it's so big it wouldn't fit inside Jupiter.
Under Obama the US housing market has lost about 10 years of equity.
Obama has spent over one trillion dollars with the promise of job creation and to this day cannot account for where the money went.
Obama single handedly has signed away over 200,000 jobs and perhaps the potential for hundreds of thousands more in the petroleum industry. He did this to placate the environmentalist camp which is a very important part of the democrat voting base.

Obama....Please. The only thing Barack Hussein Obama cares about is his legacy. How is he going to be remembered.
Once Obama's regime ends he will without delay embark on a new career of speaking engagements netting him millions per year. Of course he will no doubt pen many books about......himself. He will use his race to play the victim card if he loses the 2012 race. I have no doubt in my mind that should he lose in Nov, by January of 2014 Obama will have written a book that will accuse the nation of racism. All because he was not reelected.
Obama had his sights on the White House not to lead the country, but to enrich himself.
Now, go ahead an criticize me. Call me names. Label me a racist. See where it gets you. See how much sleep I lose over your words.
Here's a big old can of "who gives a shit what you have to say".

I agree.

His legacy is all he cares about.

His green BS has cost the taxpayers billions in wasted money and his policies haven't done a lot of job creating.

Oh the economy is recovering very slowly but I don't thnk it has much to do with anything he's done.

The guy was never qualified to be Prez. He's never held a real job in his entire life and only got elected because he is black. Everyone was sick to shit of Bush and the Reps and the idea of the "First Black Prez", Hope and Change, the most transparant Administration in history, and I will fix DC, sounded real good. Load of folks jumped on that bs bandwagon of his.

We can see how that went.

Barry is in love with himself. To be perfectly honest I don't think he gives a rats ass about anyone but himself. Oh he's running for re-election right now so he talks about the middle class and the "evil" rich. Anything to get re-elected though IMO he doesn't give a shit about either of them.

Last edited:
Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and pretended they forgot about him.

Just that focus proves he means what he says.

Republicans have damaged America worse than al Qaeda.

That's it?

:lol:

You parrot the same shit over and over and over again....

That's because the truth never changes.

You guys keep praying for America's defeat, but we keep winning with Obama.

We cant afford crony victories. Save a union, pay a crony , fuck America. Thats where barack stands.

why would anyone want to re elect obama?

An Obama loss would very likely mean a GOP controlled government.

That should be a good enough reason for anyone after seeing what happens when either party has a controlled government these days.

Why would anyone want to re elect Pres. Obama?

I like easy questions like this.

And here is your answer (if you really wanted one);

Gingrich, Santorum, Romney, Palin, Perry, Paul, Bohner, Mitch the Bitch McConnel.

There are more, but why bother. Those mentioned above are scary to enough real Americans to get Obama re elected. Thank God.

Obama created the 2007 recession all by his lonesome? :lol::lol::lol:

Do yourself a favor: watch something other than Fox.

We have had 23 straight months of job growth.
When Obama took office, we were losing 750k jobs per month. Last month we gained close to 250k jobs. So far, Obama has created more jobs in 3 years than Bush created in 8 years.

The DOW is at a 4 year high.

UE rate is ticking down.

Get. A. Clue.
23 months of WHAT?....Look genius perhaps the Kool-Aid tastes pretty good where you sit, but don't come here with that shit and expect the rest of us to partake.
The DOW?....Now there is a post from a real piece of work. You fucking libs have vilified Wall Street as the evil purveyors of all that ails the Country and now you have the gall to say "The Dow is at a 4 year year high?...Fuck you......

No, fuck you, sir. Fact: The DOW is at a four year high. Sorry to hear that the news bothers you so much.

You don't get away with that hypocritical horseshit.

It's not hypocritical; it's a fact. And I just did.

When Obama was crowned elected king, gas was half the price it is now.
Unemployment was under 7%. The US Federal deficit was less than 25% of GDP, Now it's so big it wouldn't fit inside Jupiter.
Under Obama the US housing market has lost about 10 years of equity.
Obama has spent over one trillion dollars with the promise of job creation and to this day cannot account for where the money went.

I'm sorry you're too ignorant to get it. Let me help. Obama is not king; he was elected by the citizens of the US. UE was under 7% in Jan 2009, at the worst time in the recession that Bush handed him, well before Obama's policies were enacted or were able to have an effect on the economy. UE jumped up to 10% and now it's down to 8.3%. 23 straight months of job growth. Facts: they're your friend.

Obama single handedly has signed away over 200,000 jobs and perhaps the potential for hundreds of thousands more in the petroleum industry. He did this to placate the environmentalist camp which is a very important part of the democrat voting base.

Those temporary jobs? Sure thing, pal. Talk to me when Republicans pass Obama's jobs bill. They used to be in favor of infrastructure spending; but much like you, they seem to have a case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Obama....Please. The only thing Barack Hussein Obama cares about is his legacy. How is he going to be remembered.

He'll be remembered for keeping the economy from falling off a cliff; reforming health care; saving GM; ending DADT; ending Bush's war in Iraq; killing Bin Laden; bringing down Ghaddafi; and lots more. I know it bothers you, but I can't do anything about that :dunno:

Once Obama's regime ends he will without delay embark on a new career of speaking engagements netting him millions per year. Of course he will no doubt pen many books about......himself. He will use his race to play the victim card if he loses the 2012 race. I have no doubt in my mind that should he lose in Nov, by January of 2014 Obama will have written a book that will accuse the nation of racism. All because he was not reelected.
Obama had his sights on the White House not to lead the country, but to enrich himself.
Now, go ahead an criticize me. Call me names. Label me a racist. See where it gets you. See how much sleep I lose over your words.
Here's a big old can of "who gives a shit what you have to say".

That's a very nice summary of your incoherent rant. Well done, sir. I won't call you a racist, because you haven't said anything racist; but I do implore you to turn off Fox or Rush, or wherever you're getting the nonsense that you repeat.

Here's a big old can of, "Get. A. Fucking. Clue".

Last edited:

Gingrich, Santorum, Romney, Palin, Perry, Paul, Bohner, Mitch the Bitch McConnel.

There are more, but why bother. Those mentioned above are scary to enough real Americans to get Obama re elected. Thank God.

So because of your fear you wish to stay with the blatant corruption.

Fruitloop:cuckoo:

yawn...evidently the people in 2010 didn't agree with you and now over half the people don't APPROVE of the dear leader...but keep repeating the same crap..no on is listening

Fear? Blatant corruption?

No. I just hate the way Repubs want to rape and pillage this great nation.

See if you can grasp this idea. Republicans have done nothing that I can ascertain that has done me or my family one ounce of good. Matter of fact, under Republican policies I have lost a shit load of money.

Now why in the hell would I want to put the very same people that fucked me over once, back in power?

Fortunately my memory goes back further than Obama's election. Evidently yours don't.

He was totally unqualified for the job in 2008, and he remains abysmally inept.

Can you say EXACTLY which of the LONG list of accomplishments that I posted that you are basing this opinion on?

I'm not interested in the lies that are spoon fed by the likes of lushbo etc. There's a couple of threads on the forum right now that list those lies and its just stupid to even consider that crap.

I mean real facts.

Of the REAL things he has done, what do you -or others- disagree with?

Of all the so-called accomplishments, they all have one thing in common... MORE FUNDING. That's all Obama has done was spend spend spend. 5 trillion and counting!

See if you can grasp this idea. Republicans have done nothing that I can ascertain that has done me or my family one ounce of good. Matter of fact, under Republican policies I have lost a shit load of money.

Now why in the hell would I want to put the very same people that fucked me over once, back in power?

Fortunately my memory goes back further than Obama's election. Evidently yours don't.

LOL, PILLAGE this great nation..

dear gawd. what do you think the Progressives in Government is doing?

are you old enough to vote?

Last edited:

REPUBLICAN POLICIES? If you lost a but load, you did so as many others have, but to put blame on one party just tells me you deserved every loss you encountered.

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and pretended they forgot about him.

Just that focus proves he means what he says.

Republicans have damaged America worse than al Qaeda.

That's it?

:lol:

You parrot the same shit over and over and over again....

That's because the truth never changes.

You guys keep praying for America's defeat, but we keep winning with Obama.

Republicans don't pray for America's defeat. But it was pretty sick how you Liberals would laugh and celebrate eveerytime one of our soldiers would die on President Bush's watch.

You Liberals need to stop lying and hoping for America to fail everytime a Republican is in office.

Democrats not only want Americans to die, but changed the Rules of Engagement to make sure they do.

Democrats not only want Americans to die, but changed the Rules of Engagement to make sure they do.

A bit over the top. But the general premise has merit.

They did change the rules which did result in more deaths. Fact!!

He gained eleven points after one speech. He's still eight points ahead this long after that speech. Give your heads a shake.

What's going to happen after three or four more speeches and his stumping. Clear your heads.

They did change the rules which did result in more deaths. Fact!!

Good God. Put your "facts" in one hand and shit in the other. See which hand fills up the fastest.

Facts. Like Rethugs deal in "facts". Are you siting Rushbo facts, Karl Rove facts, or Hannity facts.

Forum List

Back