why would anyone want to re elect obama?

When are you right wingers going to quit playing the race card?

Are you saying that what he said is not true?

You dont believe many voted for Obama becuase it made them "feel good" to be able to vote for a balck man?

You dont believe there was a much larger number of black voters than normal becuase a black man was running for the office?

You dont believe a percentage of the people had no idea who Obama was or his positions and the same with McCain so they voted for Obama becuase, if elected, history would be made?

Well...if you see the above as lies, then you are too politically correct to have an honest debate.

As for the above?

It is human nature...all three items......of course they played a role.

I did not vote for Obama, so I cannot say what it felt like to vote for him. My vote went to the Democratic candidate that I backed. In other words, I voted for the person who I felt was the best for the job, which is how everyone should vote.

Sure..and I agree.
But we are politically oriented....as is evident by our posting on this board.

But most? They dont have a freaking clue...and you know it.

So who do they vote for?

Usually?

Who their friends say they are voting for...
or..
the best looking guy (or gal)...
or...
the most "unique" guy...like the black guy

Come on....denying it is being politically correct....but you cant engage in an honest debate if you insist on being politically correct.

Are you saying that what he said is not true?

You dont believe many voted for Obama becuase it made them "feel good" to be able to vote for a balck man?

You dont believe there was a much larger number of black voters than normal becuase a black man was running for the office?

You dont believe a percentage of the people had no idea who Obama was or his positions and the same with McCain so they voted for Obama becuase, if elected, history would be made?

Well...if you see the above as lies, then you are too politically correct to have an honest debate.

As for the above?

It is human nature...all three items......of course they played a role.

I did not vote for Obama, so I cannot say what it felt like to vote for him. My vote went to the Democratic candidate that I backed. In other words, I voted for the person who I felt was the best for the job, which is how everyone should vote.

Sure..and I agree.
But we are politically oriented....as is evident by our posting on this board.

But most? They dont have a freaking clue...and you know it.

So who do they vote for?

Usually?

Who their friends say they are voting for...
or..
the best looking guy (or gal)...
or...
the most "unique" guy...like the black guy

Come on....denying it is being politically correct....but you cant engage in an honest debate if you insist on being politically correct.

Or they vote AGAINST someone, which is what Democrats did in 2004 and Republicans will do in 2012.

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.
They agree with him and want him to do more of what he's done.

Sick, but true.

Not sick at all. Just because you want to go back to 1910, and dislike reality, doesn't mean the majority of Americans are as stupid as you and EC are.

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

What have the Republicans done?
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

If you actually read these links and you disagree, then, please feel free to post links to republican accomplishments. I can tell you right now that you won't find any link to Repub accomplishments because they do NOTHING.

You rw's don't like this FACT but that doesn't change that it is a FACT that you cannot refute.

Hey! Brain dead.. The Republicans haven't been in power. Dipshit.

Thank God. Otherwise we would have had the Second Great Republican Depression. And we had best keep them away from the reins of power until they gain some mental stability.

Yes, it must help you sleep at night.
Sorry, you don't rank high enough a concern to disrupt my sleep.

Was not saying that I did, you are just looking over your shoulder looking for karma to catch you.
I'm not the one who can't accept the fact that racism and fame whoring were key components of Obama's victory. This time around, fame whoring won't be quite as strong as most of them are/have come out of the high of the moment and are now experiencing a coyote ugly electoral regrets. Same goes for a lot of the liberal white guilt because they did their part and made P-BO a token black man in the oval office. So that number should drop too. Of course, even the black community's losing some (not much) support for him, but even there, a little is significant for his chance at re-election.

Face it, baring a total GOP pooch screw on who they nominate (aka an obama lite 'moderate') he's one and done.

Was not saying that I did, you are just looking over your shoulder looking for karma to catch you.
I'm not the one who can't accept the fact that racism and fame whoring were key components of Obama's victory. This time around, fame whoring won't be quite as strong as most of them are/have come out of the high of the moment and are now experiencing a coyote ugly electoral regrets. Same goes for a lot of the liberal white guilt because they did their part and made P-BO a token black man in the oval office. So that number should drop too. Of course, even the black community's losing some (not much) support for him, but even there, a little is significant for his chance at re-election.

Face it, baring a total GOP pooch screw on who they nominate (aka an obama lite 'moderate') he's one and done.

Seeing as I did not vote for him, I was not involved in fame whoring or white guilt, since I am only part white and have no guilt. He was the man that the people believe was the way out from 8 horrible years under Bush.

Seeing as I did not vote for him, I was not involved in fame whoring or white guilt, since I am only part white and have no guilt. He was the man that the people believe was the way out from 8 horrible years under Bush.
The "8 horrible years under Bush" was an idea created by the main stream media so deep in the bag for Obama that they needed to create a monster in Bush to ensure Obama's election. SO far in the bag were they for Obama, the MSM would support a half term US Senator from Illinois who up until then had never held a regular job and absolutely NO experience in business, finance, economics or leadership. In other words, Obama was given a hall pass on vetting. Another truth is that voting records indicate Obama received a good portion of the suburban white upper middle class moderate vote. White guilt.
The MSM wanted "their guy"...Of course the idiot leadership over at the RNC threw up John McCain as a sacrificial lamb.
The entire Obama election was a set up.
Obama is NOT a good president. He does not respect the Office. He does not see himself as part of the American people rather, he sees himself as above us.
BTW ,there is no "way out". The way out is through work. Not gifts or handouts from Washington.

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Landlords love statist democrats because of the section 8 checks they can get out of shit housing they don't have to really maintain. You can bet that rental home owners almost exclusively vote democrat. It lines their pockets.

Don't dispute me here. I'm a maintenance man / remodeler. This is first hand knowledge.

Last edited:

The over energized entitled young college vote which showed up in droves for Obama in 2008 have all graduated and are now looking for jobs in a tough economy. I think their enthusiasm has waned significantly. They will either vote GOP or sit out the election.
The white suburban moderates who were guilted into voting for Obama by their neighbors, are facing foreclosures, job losses and harder then ever to keep up with the Jonses. Tough to say Obama can count on their vote again.

which has proven to be 4 years far WORSE than W ever was.

The over energized entitled young college vote which showed up in droves for Obama in 2008 have all graduated and are now looking for jobs in a tough economy. I think their enthusiasm has waned significantly. They will either vote GOP or sit out the election.
The white suburban moderates who were guilted into voting for Obama by their neighbors, are facing foreclosures, job losses and harder then ever to keep up with the Jonses. Tough to say Obama can count on their vote again.
damn you reality for callously destroying the naive idealism of youth with cold hard reality!!!!!

Well, today's insider trading law will certainly tip the scale in the favor of ANY Democrat candidate. Anyone who has even a VERY BASIC understanding of the stock market (that would be me) would see the flagrant bullshit manuever used by our Speaker, to make sure that insider trading continues in congress. It made up my mind, unequivocally, unless by some miracle Ron Paul wins the nomination.

OBAMA-ZOMBIES-24837654291.jpeg

Well, today's insider trading law will certainly tip the scale in the favor of ANY Democrat candidate. Anyone who has even a VERY BASIC understanding of the stock market (that would be me) would see the flagrant bullshit manuever used by our Speaker, to make sure that insider trading continues in congress. It made up my mind, unequivocally, unless by some miracle Ron Paul wins the nomination.
The dems stopped doing insider trading when?

Forum List

Back