why would anyone want to re elect obama?

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

And Medical Bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy.

people think Obama is going to pay their bills

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and pretended they forgot about him.

Just that focus proves he means what he says.

Republicans have damaged America worse than al Qaeda.
Oh please....
Yours are the words of an Obama sycophant.

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and pretended they forgot about him.

Oh please....
Yours are the words of an Obama sycophant.
funny-pictures-you-say-psycho-like-its-a-bad-thing.jpg

That's it?

:lol:

You parrot the same shit over and over and over again....

That's it?

That's because the truth never changes.

You guys keep praying for America's defeat, but we keep winning with Obama.

That's it?

funny-pictures-cat-charges-you-five-cents-for-a-diagnosis.jpg

Insults don't cut it here.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Insults don't cut it here.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

abject mockery does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4&NR=1&feature=endscreen]What the heck, I'll laugh anyway - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Obama created the 2007 recession all by his lonesome? :lol::lol::lol:

Do yourself a favor: watch something other than Fox.

We have had 23 straight months of job growth.
When Obama took office, we were losing 750k jobs per month. Last month we gained close to 250k jobs. So far, Obama has created more jobs in 3 years than Bush created in 8 years.

The DOW is at a 4 year high.

UE rate is ticking down.

Get. A. Clue.
23 months of WHAT?....Look genius perhaps the Kool-Aid tastes pretty good where you sit, but don't come here with that shit and expect the rest of us to partake.
The DOW?....Now there is a post from a real piece of work. You fucking libs have vilified Wall Street as the evil purveyors of all that ails the Country and now you have the gall to say "The Dow is at a 4 year year high?...Fuck you......
You don't get away with that hypocritical horseshit.
When Obama was crowned elected king, gas was half the price it is now.
Unemployment was under 7%. The US Federal deficit was less than 25% of GDP, Now it's so big it wouldn't fit inside Jupiter.
Under Obama the US housing market has lost about 10 years of equity.
Obama has spent over one trillion dollars with the promise of job creation and to this day cannot account for where the money went.
Obama single handedly has signed away over 200,000 jobs and perhaps the potential for hundreds of thousands more in the petroleum industry. He did this to placate the environmentalist camp which is a very important part of the democrat voting base.

Obama....Please. The only thing Barack Hussein Obama cares about is his legacy. How is he going to be remembered.
Once Obama's regime ends he will without delay embark on a new career of speaking engagements netting him millions per year. Of course he will no doubt pen many books about......himself. He will use his race to play the victim card if he loses the 2012 race. I have no doubt in my mind that should he lose in Nov, by January of 2014 Obama will have written a book that will accuse the nation of racism. All because he was not reelected.
Obama had his sights on the White House not to lead the country, but to enrich himself.
Now, go ahead an criticize me. Call me names. Label me a racist. See where it gets you. See how much sleep I lose over your words.
Here's a big old can of "who gives a shit what you have to say".

This is when you know a poster has nothing.

Enjoy the election in November.

I don't understand anyone that would more of this failure President. I know that things are extremely hard for people right now and Obama has made it that way. I just don't understand anyone that would want more hardships on them by re electing this man.

Several wonderful programs to help the average man on the street is what we got with President Obama. We'd get several terrible programs designed only to enrich the already wealthy.

That's it?

Repetition does not make your vacuous drivel any truer.

You are making a statement of opinion with nothing to back it up. He is doing a good job in very difficult times, with absolutely no help from the Republicans.

If I were you I wouldn't vote at all. You are too stupid to vote. You would be doing a public service not voting.

Where is your evidence that he made it worse?

Forum List

Back