Why would a God even need a hell?

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.
It is because God doesn't kills. That it is only the work of darkness. He only transform one life into another. But the lifeforms that doesn't produces life, He puts it away with the others. Just imagine if you has so much knowledge, but unable to put it to use. The souls in hell will be swirling around in the dark abyss, always craving to be around life. Wanting something to do, but can't do nothing, because of there is no resources. It is like being locked in a dark closet forever. The only thing is to do in this realm, is to weep and gnashing of the teeth with anger. They are put there so that they cannot harm anymore life.
If you have read the Bible, He never destroyed no life at all. He has the dark angels to do that. The Book Of Job shows what method He uses to get rid of those that disobeys Him. In the New Testament that it shows that satan has no power unless it is giving to him by God. Jesus has shown that satan hs served Him all of the time, that he is not above Him. When Jesus was showing us what to do when temptation comes. That He told satan to leave, and satan had left. And when Jesus approached the evil spirits that were housed in the man. That the spirits knew whom He was, and they know that it were judgement day. But it wasn't judgement day, that God did not came to judge the world, but to save it. instead But He has shown what is going to happen on that day when it comes around again. That the wicked will be sent to the bottom of the lake.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

2-h.484.bhz4QqRn59yUBLSDgJEdiUHe5srUMtinYF4RTFmj.jpg
God is the biggest mass murderer of them all! Or didn't you read the story of the flood and Noah's ark?

According to the scriptures, that everything has life in it. Even stones. But it also says when we die, we enter a sleep realm. But when we are waken from it, we are placed in realms that goes accordingly to our works. And so you will not want to wake into a place that you will wished that you never had been woken up into, that it is a place that you will be weeping and gnashing at the teeth, forever.. And so God doesn't kill. He just transform you from one place into another. But you will be praying to Him, asking Him to drop a mountain on you. And so you should be like the shrewd steward, by covering both ends.

Genesis 7:4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

Exodus 14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided,

Matthew 8:27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

Matthew 8:9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

John 11:13 Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep.

Mark 5:41 He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”).

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 Samuel 28:15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”

dylan-wakes.gif

lost-mind-michael-h.jpg

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.
It is because God doesn't kills. That it is only the work of darkness. He only transform one life into another. But the lifeforms that doesn't produces life, He puts it away with the others. Just imagine if you has so much knowledge, but unable to put it to use. The souls in hell will be swirling around in the dark abyss, always craving to be around life. Wanting something to do, but can't do nothing, because of there is no resources. It is like being locked in a dark closet forever. The only thing is to do in this realm, is to weep and gnashing of the teeth with anger. They are put there so that they cannot harm anymore life.
If you have read the Bible, He never destroyed no life at all. He has the dark angels to do that. The Book Of Job shows what method He uses to get rid of those that disobeys Him. In the New Testament that it shows that satan has no power unless it is giving to him by God. Jesus has shown that satan hs served Him all of the time, that he is not above Him. When Jesus was showing us what to do when temptation comes. That He told satan to leave, and satan had left. And when Jesus approached the evil spirits that were housed in the man. That the spirits knew whom He was, and they know that it were judgement day. But it wasn't judgement day, that God did not came to judge the world, but to save it. instead But He has shown what is going to happen on that day when it comes around again. That the wicked will be sent to the bottom of the lake.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

God is the biggest mass murderer of them all! Or didn't you read the story of the flood and Noah's ark?

According to the scriptures, that everything has life in it. Even stones. But it also says when we die, we enter a sleep realm. But when we are waken from it, we are placed in realms that goes accordingly to our works. And so you will not want to wake into a place that you will wished that you never had been woken up into, that it is a place that you will be weeping and gnashing at the teeth, forever.. And so God doesn't kill. He just transform you from one place into another. But you will be praying to Him, asking Him to drop a mountain on you. And so you should be like the shrewd steward, by covering both ends.

Genesis 7:4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Exodus 14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided,

Matthew 8:27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

Matthew 8:9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

John 11:13 Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep.

Mark 5:41 He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”).

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 Samuel 28:15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”

dylan-wakes.gif

lost-mind-michael-h.jpg
If god can murder all those people in the flood, I don't doubt that he'd want to torture me as well. You too.

dylan-wakes.gif

lost-mind-michael-h.jpg
If god can murder all those people in the flood, I don't doubt that he'd want to torture me as well. You too.
Don't worry.., I'm sure that He has prepared a special place just for you...

I_m_sorry..._I_m_so_sorry_399006ae911162c87d0d42cdbd6a1f45.gif
7VouLP.gif

200.gif

nYmJ6L.gif

dylan-wakes.gif

lost-mind-michael-h.jpg
Don't worry.., I'm sure that He has prepared a special place just for you...

I_m_sorry..._I_m_so_sorry_399006ae911162c87d0d42cdbd6a1f45.gif
7VouLP.gif

200.gif

nYmJ6L.gif
Right next to you and Adolf.

dylan-wakes.gif

lost-mind-michael-h.jpg

The flood is a good example of God killing thousands, maybe millions of people. And God has used men to kill for him, like King David, his killings are legendary in scripture. God used Israel to kill for him.

In those days, that they called all spirits, good or evil, angels from the Lord. They did not know anything about the devil, or it having his own kingdom. You can ask any Jew if they believes that there are demons. And they will say ,"No",. they doesn't believes that demons exists. They just believes that all spirits are angels of the Lord.

2 Samuel 24:16 When the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was afflicting the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the Lord was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.

Exodus 12:23 When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down.

Isaiah 54:16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;

Genesis 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

Luke 22:31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat.

Job 1:12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Hell and heaven are things that religions need. Without them they have no control. They use them to get people to conform or obey or be good.

Yesterday I listened to an Evangelical radio show. I don't know what part of the Bible they were reading but to me it seemed like the ramblings of men who wanted to invent a religion. They said everything but in no order. The story didn't have a beginning or end it just went on and on occasionally warning about liars, then adulterers, then greedy people then non believers.

Based on what they said no one's going to heaven. Jesus is up there all alone. Lol

And no kidding the Bible touches on almost every subject. I say almost but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a loophole. For example Jesus didn't tell people not to own slaves but I'm sure the golden rule covers that.

Anyways, Christians are idiots. Even the good ones.

God needs a hell otherwise nobody pays up at church.
Such ignorance. Hell was created for the Devil and the angels who revolted against God. Any humans who follow Satan will also go there. Not because they didn't 'pay up' but because they placed themselves above their Creator and chose evil.

Such ignorance. Hell was created for the Devil and the angels who revolted against God. Any humans who follow Satan will also go there. Not because they didn't 'pay up' but because they placed themselves above their Creator and chose evil.
God gave us free choice. To punish anyone after exercising such free choice that you gave them is the height of doucheness.

God gave us free choice. To punish anyone after exercising such free choice that you gave them is the height of doucheness.
God does not punish anyone for exercising free choice. He does so because they made the WRONG choice. We disobeyed God. He has every right to punish us. On the other hand, He also gave us a way out. He sent His only Son to die for us. All we have to do is accept His free gift of Salvation. Most won't do so because they are too proud. They think they can earn their way to Heaven. These people are fools.

GOD doesn't need hell. Those that choose to serve Satan do so that they can be forever separated from GOD. That is the ultimate goal of the Unsaved to live apart from GOD. Hell fulfills that desire for all eternity and then some.

Last edited:
God does not punish anyone for exercising free choice. He does so because they made the WRONG choice. We disobeyed God. He has every right to punish us. On the other hand, He also gave us a way out. He sent His only Son to die for us. All we have to do is accept His free gift of Salvation. Most won't do so because they are too proud. They think they can earn their way to Heaven. These people are fools.
So god gives me free choice but if I choose the path he doesn't like, I burn in hell forever? That's not a choice, that's a massive douchebag move.

GOD doesn't need hell. Those that choose to serve Satan do so that they can be forever separated from GOD. That is the ultimate goal of the Unsaved to live apart from GOD. Hell fulfills that desire for all eternity and then some.
Got any proof?

So god gives me free choice but if I choose the path he doesn't like, I burn in hell forever? That's not a choice, that's a massive douchebag move.
Humans have sinned against God. We are born in sin. There is nothing we can do to better our lot in Gods eyes. So God had pity on us. He sent His Son to take our place. He died so that we could live. We are already under a sentence of death because we are sinners. But all we have to do is accept Gods free gift of Salvation. Jesus did not have to die for us. But he did it anyway. Because He loves us. Think about that for a minute. The Creator of the universe died so that we could be made right with God. That is a supreme act of love. If I had made that kind of sacrifice and someone like you spit in my face rather than accept such a precious gift, I send them to Hell too. Wouldn't you?

Got any proof?
It's in the Bible. you might want to read it, rather than acting the fool.

Got any proof?
It's in the Bible. you might want to read it, rather than acting the fool.
The bible is a book written by men, and the big things in it can't be proven. Got anything for real?

Forum List

Back