Why would a God even need a hell?

You're right Mickel. It seems that a lot of these "good Christians" take an inordinate amount of delight in consigning their fellow humans to hell for not believing as they do.

Screwed up thing is, there can be different denominations that use the same book (KJV Bible), but interpret it differently, and end up denouncing each other, even though they believe in the same God and use the same book.

The same book shows the salvation of all ; it shows what salvation is, who gave it and why; but their minds are so steeped into damnation, its all they can see,.

you see what you believe , and you believe what you desire. when people constantly see the damnation of others , deep down inside its what they desire for others. So it is in their hearts. In Isaiah 45:21-25 God declares that all the ends of the earth will be saved, and that we all will submit to him and bow to him, and that is his desire! Hey, that is what God said, so I could care less what the Christians are saying.

One does not have to be free of outside influences. That's all part of living in a free society. You have the freedom to follow the law or not. If you want to live like an animal you can. You have only yourself to blame for choosing to do so. People who do not live in a free society don't have the same choice. You seem to think in only black or white. You also must think you're smart because you ask questions some idiot taught you to ask. All you're doing is playing dumb........or are you just playing. Maybe you are dumb.

For a human will to be free, it must be totally unaffected by all outside influences. That is not possible.

WTF, are you waiting in your mom's basement for somebody to waste their time on you? Get a life.

For a person to be human you have to be alive....thus outside influences control you. If you lived in a total vacuum you couldn't survive. If you lived on the moon you wouldn't last long. There is no such thing as total freedom. There is free will, but the consequences of incorrect decisions is merely an incentive. You still have the right to do the wrong thing.....like drive the wrong way down a one-way street, but you should understand that you won't last long doing so.

One day in my Mom's basement, I ran across this;

The Lake of Fire - Part 15

An astute explanation of the myth of free will. Free will, the lie that has swept religion.

Eternal hell suffering is a stunning lie that Christianity pimps on the world. They shame the salvation of God.

No Christian religion teaches eternal suffering--False Christian religions do--they are not Christian. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world.

For a human will to be free, it must be totally unaffected by all outside influences. That is not possible.

WTF, are you waiting in your mom's basement for somebody to waste their time on you? Get a life.

For a person to be human you have to be alive....thus outside influences control you. If you lived in a total vacuum you couldn't survive. If you lived on the moon you wouldn't last long. There is no such thing as total freedom. There is free will, but the consequences of incorrect decisions is merely an incentive. You still have the right to do the wrong thing.....like drive the wrong way down a one-way street, but you should understand that you won't last long doing so.

An astute explanation of the myth of free will. Free will, the lie that has swept religion.

Eternal hell suffering is a stunning lie that Christianity pimps on the world. They shame the salvation of God.

No Christian religion teaches eternal suffering--False Christian religions do--they are not Christian. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world.
Wrong. "And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." There you have it. Straight from Scripture.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

Well, religion often seems rather convenient for the people who want to control people. Hell is clearly a human invention designed to act like the threat of prison.

Wrong. "And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." There you have it. Straight from Scripture.

Blind guides teach a literal eternal suffering. Jesus clearly taught-- those who walk the broad and spacious path to destruction-- not eternal suffering.

Several things here..............Hell is generally defined as a separation from God. God is considered to be Light, and Light is warm.

Hate to tell you people, but hell isn't exactly warm. It's more like it's cold and dark.

And people being cast into a lake of fire is in Revelation, which is a book that was written by a man.

Several things here..............Hell is generally defined as a separation from God. God is considered to be Light, and Light is warm.

Hate to tell you people, but hell isn't exactly warm. It's more like it's cold and dark.

And people being cast into a lake of fire is in Revelation, which is a book that was written by a man.

Yes written by a man, a true man of God. The God who inspired the words through him.
Facts-- the Hebrew word-SHEOL = the Greek word--HADES-- both translate--the GRAVE--Hades= hell.
The eternal suffering teaching is a sadistic lie taught by those who do not know God. symbolism was that teaching.
Jesus assured all--Those who walk the broad and spacious path will be destroyed.

In the book of revelation fire= destruction--there is more than that example in Rev.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

Well, religion often seems rather convenient for the people who want to control people. Hell is clearly a human invention designed to act like the threat of prison.

Correct. Religions created this unholy doctrine only because their understanding of God and the bible is unholy.

If you believe this sort of thing, hell was created for Satan. You would just go there if you rejected God which meant by default you followed Satan so you would go where he is

If you believe this sort of thing, hell was created for Satan. You would just go there if you rejected God which meant by default you followed Satan so you would go where he is

Nonsense , hell is meaningless to the God of salvation. The people who reject God are supposed to, its how God wants it for now. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears that ALL of humanity will submit to him and believe and accept him, and most will do so by force! God will NOT ask humanity to bow and swear alligence to him, he will force them to.

Because that is his will, this hell junk is the will of perverted believers in God.

Nonsense , hell is meaningless to the God of salvation. The people who reject God are supposed to, its how God wants it for now. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears that ALL of humanity will submit to him and believe and accept him, and most will do so by force! God will NOT ask humanity to bow and swear alligence to him, he will force them to.

Because that is his will, this hell junk is the will of perverted believers in God.
No by force, be recognition.
Some believe he'll to mean merely absence of God

The so called absence of God lie is just their way of trying to water down the insanity of eternal hell teaching. God did not create humanity only to be absent from them in eternity, such a thing insults the integrity of God.

The so called absence of God lie is just their way of trying to water down the insanity of eternal hell teaching. God did not create humanity only to be absent from them in eternity, such a thing insults the integrity of God.
So what do you believe happens after we die?

So what do you believe happens after we die?

We will all live again with God, that is what I believe. In Isaiah 66:9 God asks " Shall I bring to birth and not cause to bring forth? Says the Lord. Shall I cause to bring forth and shut the womb?" What God means here is that he has not given humanity life, only to kill us or condemn us to some eternal separation from him. He gave us life so we can live with him; we were all born to give up humanity one day and freely step into eternity with entirely differing life. God is not going to loose any of us. Jesus will not loose any sheep, meaning humans.

Correct. Religions created this unholy doctrine only because their understanding of God and the bible is unholy.

Is this a "Only what I believe is right, and I know it's right because if it's wrong then I'm stupid, and I would never admit to that" sort of thing?

Is this a "Only what I believe is right, and I know it's right because if it's wrong then I'm stupid, and I would never admit to that" sort of thing?

What do you think? I am wrong far more than I am right.

Hell is a serious religious misunderstanding, because they don't know God.

It is because God doesn't kills. That it is only the work of darkness. He only transform one life into another. But the lifeforms that doesn't produces life, He puts it away with the others. Just imagine if you has so much knowledge, but unable to put it to use. The souls in hell will be swirling around in the dark abyss, always craving to be around life. Wanting something to do, but can't do nothing, because of there is no resources. It is like being locked in a dark closet forever. The only thing is to do in this realm, is to weep and gnashing of the teeth with anger. They are put there so that they cannot harm anymore life.
If you have read the Bible, He never destroyed no life at all. He has the dark angels to do that. The Book Of Job shows what method He uses to get rid of those that disobeys Him. In the New Testament that it shows that satan has no power unless it is giving to him by God. Jesus has shown that satan hs served Him all of the time, that he is not above Him. When Jesus was showing us what to do when temptation comes. That He told satan to leave, and satan had left. And when Jesus approached the evil spirits that were housed in the man. That the spirits knew whom He was, and they know that it were judgement day. But it wasn't judgement day, that God did not came to judge the world, but to save it. instead But He has shown what is going to happen on that day when it comes around again. That the wicked will be sent to the bottom of the lake.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

2-h.484.bhz4QqRn59yUBLSDgJEdiUHe5srUMtinYF4RTFmj.jpg

It is because God doesn't kills. That it is only the work of darkness. He only transform one life into another. But the lifeforms that doesn't produces life, He puts it away with the others. Just imagine if you has so much knowledge, but unable to put it to use. The souls in hell will be swirling around in the dark abyss, always craving to be around life. Wanting something to do, but can't do nothing, because of there is no resources. It is like being locked in a dark closet forever. The only thing is to do in this realm, is to weep and gnashing of the teeth with anger. They are put there so that they cannot harm anymore life.
If you have read the Bible, He never destroyed no life at all. He has the dark angels to do that. The Book Of Job shows what method He uses to get rid of those that disobeys Him. In the New Testament that it shows that satan has no power unless it is giving to him by God. Jesus has shown that satan hs served Him all of the time, that he is not above Him. When Jesus was showing us what to do when temptation comes. That He told satan to leave, and satan had left. And when Jesus approached the evil spirits that were housed in the man. That the spirits knew whom He was, and they know that it were judgement day. But it wasn't judgement day, that God did not came to judge the world, but to save it. instead But He has shown what is going to happen on that day when it comes around again. That the wicked will be sent to the bottom of the lake.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

2-h.484.bhz4QqRn59yUBLSDgJEdiUHe5srUMtinYF4RTFmj.jpg
God is the biggest mass murderer of them all! Or didn't you read the story of the flood and Noah's ark?

Forum List

Back