Why wont god heal amputees

I think for the same reason Gandalf the Wizard does not fix the weather when I want to go swim. He is just a fairy tale? :eusa_doh:

I guess that the child created too great a sin. I hope that he was informed about Jesus.

Or perhaps he was just weakened from lack of food, due to being out of luck and born in a part of the world that has not yet recovered from the severe rape by immoral nations, who have stolen their resources and enslaved their people for centuries?

Don't think boring them with tales of Jesus would be very helpful at all. Compassion, help with being able to keep themselves alive and healthcare is much more helpful than Jesus BS, I'm sure :D

Or perhaps he was just weakened from lack of food, due to being out of luck and born in a part of the world that has not yet recovered from the severe rape by immoral nations, who have stolen their resources and enslaved their people for centuries?

Don't think boring them with tales of Jesus would be very helpful at all. Compassion, help with being able to keep themselves alive and healthcare is much more helpful than Jesus BS, I'm sure :D

allah will save them..........

allah will save them..........

Allah, God, Jesus, Gandalf, Mad Max, The Terminator, Donald Duck, or Eric Cartmans mother... none of these fictional characters or any other will actually DO anything, other than being talked about. I know it is very difficult to grasp, that made up beings cannot spring to life, but I don't think there is anyone who can prove that it has ever happened?

P.S

No, Batman will not assist either, he just goes after criminals in Gotham City in cartoons and crappy movies. :eusa_doh:

Allah, God, Jesus, Gandalf, Mad Max, The Terminator, Donald Duck, or Eric Cartmans mother... none of these fictional characters or any other will actually DO anything, other than being talked about. I know it is very difficult to grasp, that made up beings cannot spring to life, but I don't think there is anyone who can prove that it has ever happened?

P.S

No, Batman will not assist either, he just goes after criminals in Gotham City in cartoons and crappy movies. :eusa_doh:

If I'm wrong, I won't know it. If YOU are wrong, you're fucked.:lol:

What a ridiculous reason to believe. The whole "just in case" is nonsense.

BTW, I guess you havent thought about the fact that there are numerous religions out there spanning our human history and your chances of picking the right one arent so great anyway.

What an awesome justification of a belief...pure self-interest. By the way, you are forgetting the numerous religions which you don't believe in which will "fuck" you.

HAHAHAHAHA... you are funny.

Like others pointed out, I'm not so sure you will achieve reaching Nirvana at any point with your shitty attitude. :wtf:

What a ridiculous reason to believe. The whole "just in case" is nonsense.

BTW, I guess you havent thought about the fact that there are numerous religions out there spanning our human history and your chances of picking the right one arent so great anyway.

have you ever considered having even so much as a smidgen of a sense of humor instead of just being a nasty, sarcastic so-n-so with your every word?

HAHAHAHAHA... you are funny.

Like others pointed out, I'm not so sure you will achieve reaching Nirvana at any point with your shitty attitude. :wtf:

I have a shitty attitude? GMAFB.:cuckoo:

I'm not the one on here ridiculing others for what they believe.

I WILL achieve what I'm after.

Hope you get all you ask for as well.

What an awesome justification of a belief...pure self-interest. By the way, you are forgetting the numerous religions which you don't believe in which will "fuck" you.

Feel free to apply the two responses preceeding this one to yourself as well.

You people take yourselves WAY too seriously.

have you ever considered having even so much as a smidgen of a sense of humor instead of just being a nasty, sarcastic so-n-so with your every word?

I have a sense of humor, I laugh at you most times you post!

I have a shitty attitude? GMAFB.:cuckoo:

I'm not the one on here ridiculing others for what they believe.

I WILL achieve what I'm after.

Hope you get all you ask for as well.

So you never ridicule or complain when people believe in outrageous and horribly stupid things, ever? Good for you!

I find it disgusting that people in this modern day still believe in something as old and crappy as The Bible, for example (tora scrolls, quran, lord of the rings trilogy included etc). Has that piece of shit text and the priests who try to convince people that its something to care about not been proven wrong enough over the centuries? Do you live on a planet 12,000 years old? Are you the centre of the universe, does the sun revolve around you or you around it?

Well, if you live out in the djungle without any way of educating yourself you are certainly excused. But a person who has access to the internet, libraries etc I have a hard time excusing. Most people who post on msg boards do have access to internet, I'm pretty sure.

So go ahead and be a Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Aesir ETC believer. I'm not sure your fellow christians will think much of you either though, when you confess you believe in all the worlds religions, just in case, to cover your own selfish behind. :eusa_pray:

So you never ridicule or complain when people believe in outrageous and horribly stupid things, ever? Good for you!

I find it disgusting that people in this modern day still believe in something as old and crappy as The Bible, for example (tora scrolls, quran, lord of the rings trilogy included etc). Has that piece of shit text and the priests who try to convince people that its something to care about not been proven wrong enough over the centuries? Do you live on a planet 12,000 years old? Are you the centre of the universe, does the sun revolve around you or you around it?

Well, if you live out in the djungle without any way of educating yourself you are certainly excused. But a person who has access to the internet, libraries etc I have a hard time excusing. Most people who post on msg boards do have access to internet, I'm pretty sure.

So go ahead and be a Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Aesir ETC believer. I'm not sure your fellow christians will think much of you either though, when you confess you believe in all the worlds religions, just in case, to cover your own selfish behind. :eusa_pray:

So the point, if I was so inclined to do so, trying to argue with a rock such as yourself about religion would be WHAT exactly?

I guess the difference between you and I where religion is concerned is I really don't care what you believe, but you obviously think it's your business to concern yourself with what I choose to believe.

Not very liberal-thinking of you at all.;)

Feel free to apply the two responses preceeding this one to yourself as well.

You people take yourselves WAY too seriously.

Ah I'm sorry...I guess when you say something stupid, realize it, then it was just a joke, eh?

Well I do find that fairly amusing.

Forum List

Back