Hey Dateballs....

Don't even have to read it. The US/Christians/West suck. Feel better big boy?

Now don’t be like that, Tangle Tits! :eusa_naughty:

Where would decent folk like you be if there wasn’t low-life filth like me to feel all self-righteous about?

Who would be interested in the Wholly Babble, without the heretical whipping boys therein, to make the mice who read it feel self-righteously superior, without sinners like me? :eusa_pray:

Do you seriously think that transparently plastic impostors, like Dateballs and Co., would be putting on all that sickeningly saccharine, pretentious piety if their God REALLY unconditionally loved his kids, as they claim?

What if "He" didn’t give an idolatrous Cafflik’s arse if we didn’t obey his peculiarly (for a God) obsessive sexual laws? Do you think they would keep up the pretence then?

I bet Dateballs would have a 9 to 5 job at the local high school’s bike sheds sniffing girl’s bicycle seats - instead of secretively skulking around the Sunday school class’s bikes, as he does now. :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty:

What a miserable state bible believer’s tiny rent-a-minds must be in, when a once social pariah like me loves his kids infinitely more than their “God” loves them. And my kids have done far worse to me than what Eve did to the sadomasochistic \!/ they worship!

There is no way known anyone but a contemptibly cowardly crawler, hedging his bets about an “afterlife,” could pretend to love the Bible’s genocidal ogre of a God.

W-e-l-l, maybe B& D freaks might fit the bill. That is, poor bible bent bastards who think they deserve punishment for thinking that pussy, rather than pain, was God’s greatest invention ever. :cuckoo:

(thanks for playin' the straight man again, Kaff!)

That would be "feel all normal about?"

Now ya getting it, Gurney. Self-righteousness is the normal condition up there in the Christ centred Reich! :eusa_clap:

Now if we can just wean you off the correlated self-love for long enough, you may be able to connect the dots between these conditions; work out where they come from, and how this mental conditioning is indispensable to Uncle Sham and Daddy Warbuck’s (sorry about the redundancy!) plans for global dominance.

Then the inherently sanctimonious scales will fall from your eyes and you will finally have the answer to Dimwit’s contrived conundrum, “Why do they hate us, when we're so g-o-o-d?” (i.e. Bible abiding)

Come on son. If a brain damaged old drunk can put aside his pride and admit he’d been biblically had for forty years, it should be a piece of piss for a Mensa member Marine like you!

That would be "feel all normal about?"

Now ya getting it, Gurney. Self-righteousness is the normal condition up there in the Reich!

Now if we can just wean you off the correlated self-love for long enough, you may be able to connect the dots between these conditions; work out where they come from, and why this cunning mental conditioning is indispensable to Uncle Sham and Daddy Warbuck’s (sorry about the redundancy!) plans for global dominance.

Then the sanctimonious scales will fall from your eyes and you will finally have the answer to Dimwit’s contrived conundrum,
“Why do they hate us, when we're so g-o-o-d?”
(i.e. Bible abiding)

Come on son. If a brain damaged old drunk can put aside his pride and admit he’d been biblically had for forty years, it should be a piece of piss for a Mensa member Marine like you!

Now ya getting it, Gurney. Self-righteousness is the normal condition up there in the Reich!

Now if we can just wean you off the correlated self-love for long enough, you may be able to connect the dots between these conditions; work out where they come from, and why this cunning mental conditioning is indispensable to Uncle Sham and Daddy Warbuck’s (sorry about the redundancy!) plans for global dominance.

Then the sanctimonious scales will fall from your eyes and you will finally have the answer to Dimwit’s contrived conundrum, (i.e. Bible abiding)

Oh, I get it just fine. You put down a 12-pack or so of Victoria Bitters (how y'all can call that "beer" is beyond me) and log on.

Then you just make this shit up as you go along to make me laugh.

Pretty simple, really.

Oh, I get it just fine. You put down a 12-pack or so of Victoria Bitters (how y'all can call that "beer" is beyond me) and log on.

Then you just make this shit up as you go along to make me laugh.

Pretty simple, really.

VB isn't real beer, I truly hope Chips doesn't drink it. Bogan Ale :lol:

Disclaimer: In 1973 I was persuaded to drink a lot of it one night. Next day I swore I would never touch it again and I didn't, haven't and won't.

VB isn't real beer, I truly hope Chips doesn't drink it. Bogan Ale :lol:

Disclaimer: In 1973 I was persuaded to drink a lot of it one night. Next day I swore I would never touch it again and I didn't, haven't and won't.

I drank ONE. Don't remember what I ended up replacing it with, but I DO remember that ONE.

I'll go Wild Turkey straight first.

Where would decent folk like you be if there wasn’t low-life filth like me to feel all self-righteous about?

well i guess...........

Where would low-life filth like you be if there wasn’t decent folk like us for you to feel all self-righteous about?

someone has to be at the bottom of the class

There's nothing wrong with making a meal of the ol' front bum! :eusa_naughty:

slap.gif

smoke.gif

Forum List

Back