Why Women Need Husbands

No one in their right mind would consider Judge Judy a fool. Yours [sic] not in your right mind yre [sic] being emotional again.

I called you an illogical fool, fool. Learn how to read and/or pay attention, fool.

I share the same opinion as Judge Judy but so if you stop being an emotional wreck you'd see you can't choose one person as illogical for the same reasoning.

Want to try writing that again in English, fool? :confused:

It's difficult to try and decipher what that apparently random collection of words meant, but if you are trying to say that logic is subjective you are incorrect.

I'm on my phone righ now Vox so I only see so much but what wuestionare you referring too?

Once again Unk if you have no counter it stands. Just going "whaa?" and "omg" while entertaining is not a counter.

Ever accidentally step on one? They squish. And no, I do not scream. I say EWWWWWW, then wipe the bottom of my foot off. It is one big messy mess when they are squished. But afraid of them and scream? Oh hayell no.

But that's me. :)

Once again Unk if you have no counter it stands. Just going "whaa?" and "omg" while entertaining is not a counter.

I've already pointed out to you several times that your claims and conclusions are illogical. Are you truly incapable of learning?

Ever accidentally step on one? They squish. And no, I do not scream. I say EWWWWWW, then wipe the bottom of my foot off. It is one big messy mess when they are squished. But afraid of them and scream? Oh hayell no.

But that's me. :)

/shudder

We saw them when we were at the Algonquin in NYC. :(

If you have no counter then it stands

The "counter" is that your comments and conclusions are utterly illogical. Your apparent ignorance of that does not excuse you, fool.

A counter includes how you come to a conclusion not just name calling. For example: you arent smart BECAUSE I had to explain how to effectively counter an argument.

@BD I did think Unk was a girl I've never had a guy say he was a fan or respond so...uh, ladylike

@BD I did think Unk was a girl

No, BD, he didn't. This is his way of trying to be spiteful because he's found himself embarrassed on other threads as well. The fact that he considers such an assertion to be an insult should complete the picture of what kind of low-life we are dealing with here.

The "counter" is that your comments and conclusions are utterly illogical. Your apparent ignorance of that does not excuse you, fool.

A counter includes how you come to a conclusion not just name calling.

Generously educating you on the fact that your claims and conclusions were illogical is not "name calling." Why are you so insecure?

Well you need to talk to your other self calling people fools and tell yourself to stop

No, BD, he didn't. This is his way of trying to be spiteful because he's found himself embarrassed on other threads as well. The fact that he considers such an assertion to be an insult should complete the picture of what kind of low-life we are dealing with here.

Embarrassed by Unk like this super embarrassing manly logic

Just started about 3 months back...

Judging from what you've revealed about yourself on other parts of this site, I'm guessing you really suck at it.

You must suck because you suck :smiliehug: Awww

:lol: He follows me around...He would hope I'm in solitary so when I get out he can hold my belt loop.

I've never had a guy say he was a fan

You've never come across a man who is fond of women? Just what kind of isolated community do you inhabit?

Does CC think you are female? All apologies if you are - I just never thought you were.

Not even a little. I'm a big fan, though.

You are my fan. :lol:

Now that's not just illogical - it's plain stupid. I wasn't responding to you with those comments. I gotta tell ya, you're not doing very well on this thread, champ.

Embarrassed by Unk like this super embarrassing manly logic....

Cross-posting just to be defensive about it twice? Looks like I was right about your being embarrassed.

You've never come across a man who is fond of women? Just what kind of isolated community do you inhabit?

Not even a little. I'm a big fan, though.

You are my fan. :lol:

Now that's not just illogical - it's plain stupid. I wasn't responding to you with those comments. I gotta tell ya, you're not doing very well on this thread, champ.

Lets see the topic was me. You responded about me then stated you were a fan.

Work on your English and punctuation.

The more you know

Embarrassed by Unk like this super embarrassing manly logic....

Cross-posting just to be defensive about it twice? Looks like I was right about your being embarrassed.

Aww proving that you follow me around is so unfair huh? :lol: Instead of being embarrassed by cutting the quote just be embarrassed that you follow me in multiple threads in multiple sections sweet pea

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/58543-bjj.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back