Why Women Need Husbands

Embarrassed by Unk like this super embarrassing manly logic....

Cross-posting just to be defensive about it twice? Looks like I was right about your being embarrassed.

Aww proving that you follow me around is so unfair huh? :lol: Instead of being embarrassed by cutting the quote just be embarrassed that you follow me in multiple threads in multiple sections sweet pea

You really should do something about your stunted emotional development, champ.

Now that's not just illogical - it's plain stupid. I wasn't responding to you with those comments. I gotta tell ya, you're not doing very well on this thread, champ.

Lets [sic] see [sic] the topic was me. You responded about me then stated you were a fan.

Let's see:

I was responding - directly - to DB, fool. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

You were responded directly to DB about me then stated you were a fan. Your bad

I'm on my phone righ now Vox so I only see so much but what wuestionare you referring too?

"why women need husbands" - that is the question ;)

the f/u which will arise immediately - what kind of women, when, what kind of husband, when, and so on.

In short summary - the same woman might NEED husband at one period of her life and might not NEED the one in the other.

Same is pertinent to men, btw.

It is not a simple flat either-or

another reason for women to have husband is they are not good in car driving, it comes in my mind after seeing many husbands driving minivans cars :D

another reason for women to have husband is they are not good in car driving, it comes in my mind after seeing many husbands driving minivans cars :D

My middle daughter's husband should have his license revoked.

He gets in more accidents than I've ever seen. And when he drives, I shudder. He thinks that looking in the side mirrors is good enough, I try to tell him "turn yer goddamned head and look," but he doesn't listen.

My wife and I won't get in the car if he's driving, we insist my daughter drive instead.

I'm sorry, WHAT were you saying?

I'm on my phone righ now Vox so I only see so much but what wuestionare you referring too?

the f/u which will arise immediately - what kind of women, when, what kind of husband, when, and so on.

In short summary - the same woman might NEED husband at one period of her life and might not NEED the one in the other.

Oh, Very true....Age is a factor with that also. Older women seem like they don't want to "be bothered" with a husband where its the opposite with younger

My middle daughter's husband should have his license revoked.

He gets in more accidents than I've ever seen. And when he drives, I shudder. He thinks that looking in the side mirrors is good enough, I try to tell him "turn yer goddamned head and look," but he doesn't listen.

My wife and I won't get in the car if he's driving, we insist my daughter drive instead.

I'm sorry, WHAT were you saying?

:lol:

Oh, Very true....Age is a factor with that also. Older women seem like they don't want to "be bothered" with a husband where its the opposite with younger

yep. and physiology is a big factor.
Plus economy as well.

Lets just say there are an infinite number of possibilities but the thing we forget (or convince ourselves of otherwise) is that at our core we are Animals that have instincts and instinctual drives

Forum List

Back