Why we support Ron Paul.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
The below link...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/magazine/does-anyone-have-a-grip-on-the-gop.html?pagewanted=all

...gives the low down on the GOP behind the scenes elitists & their fellow DNC behind the scenes elitists who sleep in the same bed together. The truth always hurts the most, those that defend their political behind the scenes idols that are always lurking in the shadows. It's not their political stage puppets(candidates) getting bumped that get the "keep it the same" constituency jumping up & down... it's when their behind the scenes puppet masters get exposed/bumped that gets the "keep it the same" constituency crowd screaming at the top of their lungs.
This is why the Ron Paul hecklers scream so loud, for they know Ron will change the game on them.... & the "keep it the same" hecklers want to keep the politics as usual so they don't lose out on the 'free' crumbs thrown to them by their elitists that own them. Enjoy the article as it's a pretty good one!

I m obciously not a RP supporterbut it does appear to me that there is some kind of conspiracy to ignore RP support. I see this is the MSM, and I see it in the way the GOP seems to want to make RP outy to be come kind of radical.

The GOP is one screwed up party.

But if RP was potus and actually took on botht he FED and the military industrial complex?

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

For EXACTLY the same reasons, I note.

I m obciously not a RP supporterbut it does appear to me that there is some kind of conspiracy to ignore RP support. I see this is the MSM, and I see it in the way the GOP seems to want to make RP outy to be come kind of radical.

But if RP was potus and actually took on botht he FED and the military industrial complex?

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

Ron Paul is bat-shit crazy.

Anyone who supports him ether wants to see the end of the GOP or are racist.

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

Really they are racist? You do realize you are being batshit crazy using the same fail tactic obama supporters used?

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

Do yuo really think that RP and his supporters are racists?

I don't get that impression. I think that their POV is sort of misguided, but I don't think its racist.

Perhaps I have missed something you see?

Why do y9ou think hs is s racist, Mud?

I agree, the elitists would murder their own to keep power!

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

I respect those that support the man for his principled ideals. Having said that I despise the ones that are so narrow viewed that they think ONLY HE can save the country. Lunacy

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

Really they are racist? You do realize you are being batshit crazy using the same fail tactic obama supporters used?

I don't see any Obama supporters attacking Ron Paul.

Half of what Ron Paul says, his isolationism, his desire to disband the military, no defense of the borders, is almost the same as the left.

They want to see him win the nomination.

Ron Paul is a good Senator but he would be dangerous if he ever became POTUS.

...iron Mike Tyson. Mud is terrified of change even positive change, as many people are as it's just human nature.

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

I don't get that impression. I think that their POV is sort of misguided, but I don't think its racist.

Democrats have nothing to fear with Ron Paul. They know he will never be president. Now, they have a weapon in their arsenal they didn't know they had before.

If needled enough, he will lose his temper and run off. Which means they can put him on the run anytime they want.

they'd kill him.

Just like they did JFK

He's viewpoints from past newsletters indicate he's a bit racist. People can change, however. But I've always thought that Ron Paul wasn't inclined to take issues that minorities in this country experience very seriously.

The below link...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/magazine/does-anyone-have-a-grip-on-the-gop.html?pagewanted=all

...gives the low down on the GOP behind the scenes elitists & their fellow DNC behind the scenes elitists who sleep in the same bed together. The truth always hurts the most, those that defend their political behind the scenes idols that are always lurking in the shadows. It's not their political stage puppets(candidates) getting bumped that get the "keep it the same" constituency jumping up & down... it's when their behind the scenes puppet masters get exposed/bumped that gets the "keep it the same" constituency crowd screaming at the top of their lungs.
This is why the Ron Paul hecklers scream so loud, for they know Ron will change the game on them.... & the "keep it the same" hecklers want to keep the politics as usual so they don't lose out on the 'free' crumbs thrown to them by their elitists that own them. Enjoy the article as it's a pretty good one!

Ron Paul will probobaly not get many votes from government workers. In US government workers earn much more money than private sector workers. That’s insane and not sustainable. Ron Paul will set his salary to average 40k $ if he gets elected that’s a good example of the moderation US government workers need to show.

Ron Paul will also call back the troops and let them spend money at home, that will stimulate the economy. Letting the money be spent on the home market also raising military pensions to stimulate the economy. These soldiers stationed in Europe and Korea creates whole towns filled with businesses that benefits from that.

Calling back 300.000 soliders from abroad will certainly stimulate the economy a lot and for a long time. Having 300.000 soldiers placed abroad. It costs about 1 million $ a year to have a soldier stationes abroad.

It is better for the economy to give 10 million americans a 100.000$ welfare benefit for doing nothing than stationing out 300.000 soldiers abroad. At least they will keep the demand up and prices down in the home market by spending money at home.

Having placed 300.000 soldier abroad, insane! costing 1 million $ pr soldier, insane. You can probobaly pay half the population of US a large welfare benefit instead and the economy will do better.

Half of what Ron Paul says, his isolationism, his desire to disband the military, no defense of the borders, is almost the same as the left.

Ron Paul is a Congressman, not a Senator. And he does not want to disband the military, he wants to bring them home from places where there is no need to have them. He is not anti war, he is anti policing the world. He wants to defend America at the borders. There is very little defence at the borders at the minute. The current foreign policy is not about defence, it's about money and power for the establishment. Ron Paul is the most logical and geniune of all the candidates. Unless he becomes president, America will continue along it's path of war, debt, and loss of freedoms

I respect those that support the man for his principled ideals. Having said that I despise the ones that are so narrow viewed that they think ONLY HE can save the country. Lunacy

People said the same about Hitler. He had principled ideas and wanted to save his country.

People said the same about Hitler. He had principled ideas and wanted to save his country.
Hitler spouted racial hatred, Ron Paul doesn't. Is there something wrong with a person that wants to keep the Federal government within the restraints of the Constitution?

He's viewpoints from past newsletters indicate he's a bit racist. People can change, however. But I've always thought that Ron Paul wasn't inclined to take issues that minorities in this country experience very seriously.

He says those quotes are misquotes taken out of context. BTW I remember when democrats defended Byrd who was part of the KKK leadership.

You should know better than that, if they felt Paul was threat you can beat the farm they would be attacking him. But that still doesn't give you the excuse to use the racist tactic it's been over used and is worn out.

Dangerous? That's a new one, how is wanting to keep the government within the restraints of the constitution dangerous?

No it is not.

I have to say after reading that article I was sick in the pit of my stomach. It's one thing to know what it happens but another to have it flaunted to flagrantly. This system is corrupt and we have to stop the influence peddling.

It was interesting that they referred to the "Ron Paul problem" but didn't really elaborate on what that problem was. You can gather it from the other content though. He has been uncorruptable and is outside of their control. He has a lot of support and they aren't sure what to do about it.

He is the true "Maverick" and I think they are starting to get a little worried that their power base might be in danger.

It's not so much ONLY HIM. It's more of ONLY HIS IDEAS.

There's nothing different coming out of the republican field, from anything that's been coming out of it for 50 years.

The solutions to today's problems are more complex than just "cut taxes, cut spending". The GOP doesn't want to go deeper than that because those are perfect talking points for winning elections. The truth of the matter is the status quo that both parties have protected for decades needs to drastically change.

The reason people support Paul so strongly and no one else, is because after you research and get to know him, you realize that he's the only one who will do something DIFFERENT.

Hitler spouted racial hatred, Ron Paul doesn't. Is there something wrong with a person that wants to keep the Federal government within the restraints of the Constitution?

The principles themselves don't matter. If you are going to respect Paul because he is principled then you ought to respect Hitler because he was also sincere and principled.

I don't respect people jsut because they are principled. I respect them because they stand for the right things and have some kind of record of achievement. Ron Paul stands for drugs and isolationism. I don't respect either of those things.

Forum List

Back