Why We NEED to be DRACONIAN on Child Molesters and RAPISTS!!!

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by GHook93, Aug 28, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,931
    Kidnap victim, children go to hotel to begin new life - CNN.com

Once again a sex offender gets released from prison and COMMITS one of the most horrendous crimes! Don't give me the BS they can be cured. Honestly I dont' give a shit if they can be cured! I care more about the kid whose life is ruined and future children who can be victims!

The animal in this story kidnapped a 11 yr old girl and kept her locked up in a shed in the backyard, where he repeatedly raped her for 18 yrs where she had 2 children.

Why do we as AMERICANS keep being easy on sex offenders? Hell we are harder of pot dealers than we are on sex offenders. We need to be tough END OF STORY! I am talking Draconian!

You rape or molest a child:
    (1) 1st Degree: Worst malicious crimes are up for the death penalty (meaning beatings, mutilations, very very young child, attempt in murder, torture or captivity)

(2) 2nd Degree: 30 yrs, after 30 yrs you go to a max psyche ward! The psyche ward can keep the ANIMAL there indefinitely. Unlike Scotland we can let the person die and not give mercy were no mercy is due! Then we tatoo on their forehead CHILD RAPIST. Every car they drive must have a CHILD RAPIST sticker on it. Every home they have must have must be marked with a CHILD RAPIST. Breaking these requirements are a mandatory 10 year sentence. Lastly they have a mandatory GPS marker strapped onto their leg, which has an indicator if these animals go within 50 feet of a playgrounds, public swimming pools, schools etc and lets the authorities know where the animal is at all times.

FUCK THESE ANIMALS. If it was up to me I would kill them ALL! No mercy lethal injection, I would burn them at the cross!

Hope the animal rapist that abucted this poor helpless little girl will get some good old fashion prison house justice! His butt hole better be 10 feet long come Monday! He better have welts all over his body. Concusions better be a regular occurance! And there is nothing wrong with breaking every bone in his body!:evil:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Well ... there is a cure ... just too many people fear the implications. Just take away all genitalia and don't let them get hormone medications. Problem solved.

3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,931
    I prefer a bullet between the eyes!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Agnapostate

Agnapostate BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +344
    Actually, I don't think that anecdotal story can provide any greater basis for policy formation as it comes to sex offenders than it can for parents' hopes that kidnapped children will be found alive. Both must instead be based on sound empirical analysis of large data sets, something I'm unsurprised to see noticeably absent from your usual ranting.

5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    If you make it a manditory death crime you increase greatly the chance any victim will be killed.

How about manditory drug therapy that takes away all sexual desire combined with restrictions on where they live after they serve their time.

6. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Meh ... either one works really, I just offered a compromise for those who are against the death penalty. Take away their sex drive completely ... at least they are a lot less likely to do it again. Though mine isn't 100% perfect, bullet to the brain just won't get enough support thanks to the whiners.

7. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Areas already have that, it doesn't work very well. Genitalia removal would increase it's effectiveness though ... :eusa_whistle:

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,931
    What are your strategy to stop predators preying on our children?
    (1) Allowing as many chances as the ANIMAL needs. Give the perps more lattitude than the victims?
    (2) Not having children, that's the liberal WAY!

9. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    We already know Agna would choose #1 ... he needs future protection at the rate he's going.

10. Agnapostate

Agnapostate BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +344
    I'm undecided, actually. However, I am aware that your pathetic little screaming and wailing isn't a promising start.

Can you go one day without corrupting a thread with a typically idiotic comment that exposes your mental deficiencies? Just one? :lol: