Why We NEED to be DRACONIAN on Child Molesters and RAPISTS!!!

If you make it a manditory death crime you increase greatly the chance any victim will be killed.

How about manditory drug therapy that takes away all sexual desire combined with restrictions on where they live after they serve their time.

Areas already have that, it doesn't work very well. Genitalia removal would increase it's effectiveness though ... :eusa_whistle:

no it would not...they would simply use fingers etc..or foreign objects...dont make the mistake of thinking this is just about sex.

Not to defend what these people did in any manner but death would be way too harsh in many cases. In this particular case I would say life in prison.
Why when someone say the death penalty for child molesters they think its black and white for all these ANIMALS.

Hell capital punishment isn't the normal punish for homicide!

My son was a victim of angry former employees. We spent years and thousands upon thousands of dollars to defend him. He was put through more shit than most of you can possibly imagine. The former employees daughter in court testimony said she made the claims because she was mad at his mom for firing her parents. The girl had claimed she saw our son sexually attack a neighbor girl. The neighbor girl that was supposedly the victim and her mother came to see me and told me it was an absolute lie. The neighbors also went to the prosecutor and told him there was no truth in the former employees daughter's statement. The prosecutor along with an angry petty magistrate continued on with tormenting our family by prosecuting our son for a crime he did not commit. I was charged on false bullshit charges that were dropped yet none the less cost several thousand dollars until I finally told this petty creep magistrate I would not be hiring any more attorneys period. He threaten me with contempt of court. Three years later the community voted him off of the bench. Never the less we did not recover the thirteen thousand dollars spent in legal fees and it took it's toll on our family. That particular person/magistrate was a member of the Catholic Church. He did not believe in the most basic of the civil rights we have in this country and yet he sat on a judicial bench for many years destroying families he did not like or ones that were not politically connected.
I am sorry to hear that. It must have been hell going through. You should have sued the shit out of the accuser and pushed for criminal charges against her.
See that is a problem when that girl had nothing to lose and neither did her parents. It is up to our legal system to keep these type things from happening but it does not. The judge that finally heard that case told me, "I'm very sorry Miss.... I am a Johnny come lately in this whole mess". It was politics and punishment for my pissing the wrong persons off. And yes it was "hell". We were helpless to protect our son from the abuse of the legal system. Most attorneys would not get involved. Some were honest enough to tell me straight up, "I have other clients and I have to stand in front of him (the magistrate) with them also." Some attorneys said that judges are god in the courtroom. I disagree with that and always will. I'd venture to say after that election where they voted the guy off the bench most have the same thoughts I do on those matters.

Kidnap victim, children go to hotel to begin new life - CNN.com

Once again a sex offender gets released from prison and COMMITS one of the most horrendous crimes! Don't give me the BS they can be cured. Honestly I dont' give a shit if they can be cured! I care more about the kid whose life is ruined and future children who can be victims!

The animal in this story kidnapped a 11 yr old girl and kept her locked up in a shed in the backyard, where he repeatedly raped her for 18 yrs where she had 2 children.

Why do we as AMERICANS keep being easy on sex offenders? Hell we are harder of pot dealers than we are on sex offenders. We need to be tough END OF STORY! I am talking Draconian!

You rape or molest a child:
(1) 1st Degree: Worst malicious crimes are up for the death penalty (meaning beatings, mutilations, very very young child, attempt in murder, torture or captivity)

(2) 2nd Degree: 30 yrs, after 30 yrs you go to a max psyche ward! The psyche ward can keep the ANIMAL there indefinitely. Unlike Scotland we can let the person die and not give mercy were no mercy is due! Then we tatoo on their forehead CHILD RAPIST. Every car they drive must have a CHILD RAPIST sticker on it. Every home they have must have must be marked with a CHILD RAPIST. Breaking these requirements are a mandatory 10 year sentence. Lastly they have a mandatory GPS marker strapped onto their leg, which has an indicator if these animals go within 50 feet of a playgrounds, public swimming pools, schools etc and lets the authorities know where the animal is at all times.

FUCK THESE ANIMALS. If it was up to me I would kill them ALL! No mercy lethal injection, I would burn them at the cross!

Hope the animal rapist that abucted this poor helpless little girl will get some good old fashion prison house justice! His butt hole better be 10 feet long come Monday! He better have welts all over his body. Concusions better be a regular occurance! And there is nothing wrong with breaking every bone in his body!:evil:

I have never understood why we as a society turn these preditors loose. They are very sick individuals who can not be cured. They go out and find other victims. In my opinion a rapist should never, not ever be released back into society.

you know what i would love....if you two would both stfu or take it to another thread..but stop hijacking every thread with the bickering...

shogun has made no secret of liking women who were younger...but legal....that legal is the important part....as long as they are legal what does it matter?

i would be careful making comments about a poster using roofies....that is slander and libel is it not?

neither of you can prove what you say about each other....you are beginning to sound like a couple of old women here....

My solution (and I've said this several times in several places) is to find an island somewhere totally isolated and parachute all convicted Child Molestors on that island...with enough supplies for HALF of them.

FUCK THESE ANIMALS. If it was up to me I would kill them ALL! No mercy lethal injection, I would burn them at the cross!

This is the absolute best way to make sure that the kidnapper or rapist kill the victim. I'm glad it's not up to you. Actually, I thank god you're not in any kind of power.

This is the absolute best way to make sure that the kidnapper or rapist kill the victim. I'm glad it's not up to you. Actually, I thank god you're not in any kind of power.

indeed. child molesters deserve fruit baskets as a societal bribe not to kill the victim they've already had so much respect for.

:thup:

Well, the point remains that a rape alone is of less severity than a rape and murder, and deterrence of the greater evil should be a key focus of any sound criminal justice system. :rolleyes:

We should treat them with love and respect, give them loads of money, relocate them with a new identity give them a well paid job in a school or nursey and turn a blind eye until they die.

You need to think market demographics my friend, my show Sex Offenders Date Ravenous Dobermans never made it passed the pilot.

The Dobermans always ate their dates.

I hear that argument of the liberals who for some reason have a strong interest in the protecting child molesters!

First, the child molesters that fall into the first degree are the one extreme malicious ones. One that mutilate their victims, ones that actually try to kill their victims, ones that hold them in captivity with no intention of releasing them etc.

Second, I really don't think the fear of the death penalty is huge deterrent to these sick people! For the most part I think the fear of becoming the rape VICTIM (meaning going to jail and receiving some prison house justice) is just as much of a deterrent (or motivation to kill the victim) as the death penalty is!

Well, the point remains that a rape alone is of less severity than a rape and murder, and deterrence of the greater evil should be a key focus of any sound criminal justice system. :rolleyes:

In whose mind? Of course yours! In many other they say no. But of course you are demeaning rape of a child! Rape of an adult is not in the same category as rape of a child. True in both cases the rapist is a cowardly bastard that deserves no mercy. But rape of a child is WORSE and should be treated as such!

Why? Not because they don't deserve, because they do, but rather because:

(1) It won't stop these animals for striking again! Its not all about sexual satisfaction for these animals its about cowardly taking advantage of the helpless. In this case a child. These animals will still get off without their cock and ballz!

(2) It will give the public a false sense of justice and security. It will be used a justification for shorter prison sentences, no death penalty convictions, less monitoring after they get out and glup more sympathy for these animals!

(3) Because it would give liberals more ammo to be lenient on these animals!

(4) Because it would never pass the 8th amendment!

(5) Because we are NOT Saudi Arabia!

(6) Because Tabooing Child Rapist to their forehead, have a sticker of child rapist on their car and home, lifetime GPS and safe zone detection would then have less of a chance, because liberals would cry, haven't we done enough to these "poor souls!"

But rape of a child is WORSE and should be treated as such!

Mere assertion of such is not sufficient for validation of that claim; legitimate arguments and evidence are necessary to sustain it. However, I don't believe that you have any to offer, the reason being that if there was actually any sound basis for distinguishing between rape and sexual assault against children and rape and sexual assault against (reproductive) adults, it would incorporate the reality of lesser emotional trauma imposed on child victims by rape than on reproductive adults, as noted by Thornhill and Thornhill's An evolutionary analysis of psychological pain following rape: I. The effects of victim's age and marital status. As noted by Thornhill and Palmer in Why Men Rape, "[a]nalysis of the data showed that young women suffered greater distress after a rape than did children or women who were past reproductive age. That finding makes evolutionary sense, because it is young women who were at risk of being impregnated by an undesirable mate."

We've already seen an inability to respond to my earlier comment, so what do you even have to offer?

Forum List

Back