"""Why We Need Photo I. D."""

Somewhere in this country, there will be a black voting precinct (not an entire city or town, just a precinct) where 100 percent of the black people will vote for Hillary Clinton. Not one of the black people in that precinct will vote for the bigoted racist Donald Trump.

Fox News will search and search and search until they find this precinct, and then will report this as evidence of voter fraud. :lol:

They might find some illegal mexicans and deceased black people though.

for our resident libs and dems:

Who in the USA does not have an ID?
There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

There's all kinds of IDs . GOP wants a specific one just to hassle people .

Did our fourfathers have to show state issued photo ID . ?

Not really Timmy. My photo ID has been my driver's license for many years now. It is required in Florida. I had to go back and get a certified copy of my birth certificate in order to renew my driver's license in Florida since a driver's license is one of the forms of ID that is acceptable proof of identity in order to vote. I've been required to provide a photo voter ID for years. It's not a complicated thing to do.
And yet Voter ID in Florida did not prevent Republicans from committing voter fraud: Republican Voter Fraud: Florida Poll Workers Caught Hiding Democratic Votes In Closet

Voters at Winter Haven precinct told only Republican ballots available

Fool. Voter ID only identifies an individual. It does not prevent other acts of voter fraud. That's like claiming a gun fired itself and killed someone.
Exactly my point. Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money and ineffective at preventing and/or stopping the types of fraud which occur. You know what I call someone who favors a waste of taxpayer money on an ineffective government program which impinges on our rights?

A liberal.

A driver's license or some other form of identification with a photo on it is a waste of taxpayer money? Really??

Are you aware that at the school my grandchildren attend, I cannot simply show up and check my grandchildren out of class? They have a jpg of my driver's license on their computer and my name is on a "check out' list. This is to protect my grandchildren. You have to show an ID for a lot of things, Idiot.

So every day you pick up The grandkids , you must show a photo ID ? Every time ? And if you forget one of those days , they won't let the kids go with you ?

Since the Voter ID proponents have been so kind as to prove that Voter ID does not stop the most common types of fraud, and that in person voter fraud would be immediately detected if done on a large scale, then we have to ask, WHAT IS THE TRUE PURPOSE BEHIND VOTER ID?

There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

The point is that it's an unneeded hurdle to voting .

What do you do with absentee ballots ? How can you ID the voter ?

Not really Timmy. My photo ID has been my driver's license for many years now. It is required in Florida. I had to go back and get a certified copy of my birth certificate in order to renew my driver's license in Florida since a driver's license is one of the forms of ID that is acceptable proof of identity in order to vote. I've been required to provide a photo voter ID for years. It's not a complicated thing to do.
And yet Voter ID in Florida did not prevent Republicans from committing voter fraud: Republican Voter Fraud: Florida Poll Workers Caught Hiding Democratic Votes In Closet

Fool. Voter ID only identifies an individual. It does not prevent other acts of voter fraud. That's like claiming a gun fired itself and killed someone.
Exactly my point. Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money and ineffective at preventing and/or stopping the types of fraud which occur. You know what I call someone who favors a waste of taxpayer money on an ineffective government program which impinges on our rights?

A liberal.

A driver's license or some other form of identification with a photo on it is a waste of taxpayer money? Really??

Are you aware that at the school my grandchildren attend, I cannot simply show up and check my grandchildren out of class? They have a jpg of my driver's license on their computer and my name is on a "check out' list. This is to protect my grandchildren. You have to show an ID for a lot of things, Idiot.

So every day you pick up The grandkids , you must show a photo ID ? Every time ? And if you forget one of those days , they won't let the kids go with you ?

Well, Duhhhh. That's the purpose of the whole thing isn't it?

A liberal.

A voter votes every two or four years. There is turnover of staff at the precinct, and even if there wasn't, they aren't going to remember every voter.

However, they DO check your name off when you vote. Therefore, if an imposter votes as you, that would be detected the moment you showed up to vote.

Therefore, it is impossible to commit that kind of fraud on a large scale. The OP is trying to imply that it can happen when it quite simply cannot. As soon as Eminem showed up to vote, the crime would be detected.

Even if Eminem didn't show up to vote, if the fraud was being done a large scale, sooner or later someone would show up who had been impersonated.

They might even be in the same line as the imposter.

This is why in person fraud is so rare.

I guess my mom was right. Common sense isn't so common.

Don't send an absentee ballot to a Black. As far as it being a hurdle, somehow every citizen in the entire state of Florida who shows up at their polling place to vote, manages to overcome that unneeded hurdle. Are Black folks in Florida smarter than you folks in other states?

What is the TRUE purpose behind Voter ID?

It sure isn't about preventing voter fraud.

Don't send an absentee ballot to a Black. As far as it being a hurdle, somehow every citizen in the entire state of Florida who shows up at their polling place to vote, manages to overcome that unneeded hurdle. Are Black folks in Florida smarter than you folks in other states?
Florida has a lot of retirees: Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

Voter ID does not prevent voter fraud.

So what is the TRUE purpose of Voter ID?

Here's what happens . Lots of older people have IDS , but they are expired . Why? Cause they haven't driven in forever or never did . But that Id is not good enough , even though it's state issued and has. A picture.

Still waiting on how you ID absentee ballots ?

Guess no voting for deployed troops !

Yes, it really is a problem. I mean, I drive to the polling place where I vote. I have my pants on and my wallet is in my pocket. My driver's license is in my wallet. I usually stand in line to check in so I have ample time to reach in my pocket and get my wallet out and retrieve my drivers license. No, I am not too lazy to do that.

As far as our absentee ballots, they are signed and I assume that signature is checked. There are never as many absentee ballots as their are folks who vote on voting day. I simply believe if you can prevent even one person from voting illegally, it's worth me wearing my pants to the polls.

Here's what happens . Lots of older people have IDS , but they are expired . Why? Cause they haven't driven in forever or never did . But that Id is not good enough , even though it's state issued and has. A picture.

The federal judges said nothing about older people with expired ID's. They simply said you Blacks were too stupid to comply with any requirements.

The federal judges said nothing about older people with expired ID's. They simply said you Blacks were too stupid to comply with any requirements.

Gee, is this were you say voter Id has nothing to do with suppressing minority votes ?

Can I get a link to your claim ?

Yes, it really is a problem. I mean, I drive to the polling place where I vote. I have my pants on and my wallet is in my pocket. My driver's license is in my wallet. I usually stand in line to check in so I have ample time to reach in my pocket and get my wallet out and retrieve my drivers license. No, I am not too lazy to do that.

As far as our absentee ballots, they are signed and I assume that signature is checked. There are never as many absentee ballots as their are folks who vote on voting day. I simply believe if you can prevent even one person from voting illegally, it's worth me wearing my pants to the polls.
A signature just like voting in person. This is discriminatory GOP BS, just like the courts say. And ANOTHER New BS GOP disgrace.

Gee, is this were you say voter Id has nothing to do with suppressing minority votes ?

Can I get a link to your claim ?

It's been all over the news where your Liberal judges shot down Voter ID laws because they claim it disenfranchises Blacks because they are stupid and backward.

Forum List

Back