"""Why We Need Photo I. D."""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this video tells you why Real Americans need Photo I. D.!!! The Devil works in mysterious ways, anything for Power!!! :evil:

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O’Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem’s Voting Ballot

Sela-144x144.png
09 Aug, 2016

Oh man…this is actually horribly terrifying! This is nauseating proof that the voting system is flawed, and flawed fatally. Prepare yourself for a whole lot of disappointment…
Untitled-1-1024x630.jpg

Can you even believe it? THIS is why voter ID is so important, in fact VITAL. You can clearly see that the women are trying to be helpful and courteous.

BUT…come on! The entire nation is at stake this November, and the voting system needs a MASSIVE overhaul of this is what it’s like across the country!

This is terrifying.

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O'Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem's Voting Ballot | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
truth-is-the-new-hate-speech.jpg

Second topic on this today, although this one has the bigger fonts. Somebody is overcompensating for their tiny "hands"...

Here is what never occurs to the Voter ID retards: As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud will be exposed. That is why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

I'll let that percolate in your pointy head for a while...

But first, here's another shocker. You're going to want to sit down for this one:

Michigan has Voter ID law in effect.

Thanks for proving yet again that Voter ID does fuck-all to prevent the kinds of voter fraud which occur, retards! Awesome!

August and the Tard-o's are already whining about BS voter fraud getting ready to lose..

for our resident libs and dems:

Who in the USA does not have an ID?

not anyone on welfare
not anyone on food stamps
not anyone with a job
not anyone who drives
not anyone who buys booze or smokes
not anyone who travels
not anyone who is REGISTERED to vote, you have to prove identity to register, why not show the same one at the polling place?

Now, once again, who in the USA does not have an ID? I really want you to tell us specifically who is disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Give us a list or STFU.

It's just that Liberal federal judges have deemed Black folks in America as being too stupid and backwards to comply with a photo voter ID law. Apparently Blacks are simply too backward and ignorant to even be on par as a Mexican down in Mexico.

It's just that Liberal federal judges have deemed Black folks in America as being too stupid and backwards to comply with a photo voter ID law. Apparently Blacks are simply too backward and ignorant to even be on par as a Mexican down in Mexico.

that's what the dem party thinks of them, and many are seeing that now.

for our resident libs and dems:

Who in the USA does not have an ID?

not anyone on welfare
not anyone on food stamps
not anyone with a job
not anyone who drives
not anyone who buys booze or smokes
not anyone who travels
not anyone who is REGISTERED to vote, you have to prove identity to register, why not show the same one at the polling place?

Now, once again, who in the USA does not have an ID? I really want you to tell us specifically who is disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Give us a list or STFU.

come on dems and libs, give us a list. whasamatta, cat got ya tongue?

Second topic on this today, although this one has the bigger fonts. Somebody is overcompensating for their tiny "hands"...

Here is what never occurs to the Voter ID retards: As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud will be exposed. That is why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

But first, here's another shocker. You're going to want to sit down for this one:

Thanks for proving yet again that Voter ID does fuck-all to prevent the kinds of voter fraud which occur, retards! Awesome!

Did you watch it?
He said he didn't have it, they let him vote anyway....just follow the fucking law people...its not that hard

There's all kinds of IDs . GOP wants a specific one just to hassle people .

Did our fourfathers have to show state issued photo ID . ?

I love it when you tards parade out a woman who committed voter fraud in a state that has one of the strictest Voter ID laws in the country. It's like you TRY to prove Voter ID is a joke.

You post these hilarious graphics which are made specifically for people who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker as if you are trying to show the whole world your credulousness and stupidity.

"What's the quickest way I can look like a copy and paste brainless rube?"

Last edited:

Did you watch it?
He said he didn't have it, they let him vote anyway....just follow the fucking law people...its not that hard
Yes I watched it. Did you read my post? Obviously not.

Please do, and be sure to let me know if you need any help with the big words.

Since tards seem to like big fonts, I say again: As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud will be exposed. That is why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

Yo, this video tells you why Real Americans need Photo I. D.!!! The Devil works in mysterious ways, anything for Power!!! :evil:

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O’Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem’s Voting Ballot

Sela-144x144.png
09 Aug, 2016

Oh man…this is actually horribly terrifying! This is nauseating proof that the voting system is flawed, and flawed fatally. Prepare yourself for a whole lot of disappointment…
Untitled-1-1024x630.jpg

Can you even believe it? THIS is why voter ID is so important, in fact VITAL. You can clearly see that the women are trying to be helpful and courteous.

BUT…come on! The entire nation is at stake this November, and the voting system needs a MASSIVE overhaul of this is what it’s like across the country!

This is terrifying.

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O'Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem's Voting Ballot | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
View attachment 84881

There are already mentally retarded threads about this on the board,

mentally retarded thread flooder.

Forum List

Back