"""Why We Need Photo I. D."""

for our resident libs and dems:

Who in the USA does not have an ID?
There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

The point is that it's an unneeded hurdle to voting .

What do you do with absentee ballots ? How can you ID the voter ?

Yes, it really is a problem. I mean, I drive to the polling place where I vote. I have my pants on and my wallet is in my pocket. My driver's license is in my wallet. I usually stand in line to check in so I have ample time to reach in my pocket and get my wallet out and retrieve my drivers license. No, I am not too lazy to do that.

As far as our absentee ballots, they are signed and I assume that signature is checked. There are never as many absentee ballots as their are folks who vote on voting day. I simply believe if you can prevent even one person from voting illegally, it's worth me wearing my pants to the polls.
A signature just like voting in person. This is discriminatory GOP BS, just like the courts say. And ANOTHER New BS GOP disgrace.

How is it discriminatory if EVERYONE is required to do the same thing? LOL!!

Don't send an absentee ballot to a Black. As far as it being a hurdle, somehow every citizen in the entire state of Florida who shows up at their polling place to vote, manages to overcome that unneeded hurdle. Are Black folks in Florida smarter than you folks in other states?

Here's what happens . Lots of older people have IDS , but they are expired . Why? Cause they haven't driven in forever or never did . But that Id is not good enough , even though it's state issued and has. A picture.

The federal judges said nothing about older people with expired ID's. They simply said you Blacks were too stupid to comply with any requirements.

Gee, is this were you say voter Id has nothing to do with suppressing minority votes ?

Can I get a link to your claim ?

It's been all over the news where your Liberal judges shot down Voter ID laws because they claim it disenfranchises Blacks because they are stupid and backward.

No. It was shot down because the racist white conservatives are using it as a tool to surpress voters they believe will go dem. Conservatives hate democracy .

Don't send an absentee ballot to a Black. As far as it being a hurdle, somehow every citizen in the entire state of Florida who shows up at their polling place to vote, manages to overcome that unneeded hurdle. Are Black folks in Florida smarter than you folks in other states?

Here's what happens . Lots of older people have IDS , but they are expired . Why? Cause they haven't driven in forever or never did . But that Id is not good enough , even though it's state issued and has. A picture.

The federal judges said nothing about older people with expired ID's. They simply said you Blacks were too stupid to comply with any requirements.

Gee, is this were you say voter Id has nothing to do with suppressing minority votes ?

Can I get a link to your claim ?

It's been all over the news where your Liberal judges shot down Voter ID laws because they claim it disenfranchises Blacks because they are stupid and backward.

Well, it was to keep the stupid and backward Blacks from having to produce an ID. It wasn't to keep any other race from doing so. All Blacks are named "X" anyway, aren't they. That's the way most of them sign their names.

No. It was shot down because the racist white conservatives are using it as a tool to surpress voters they believe will go dem. Conservatives hate democracy .

Yo, this video tells you why Real Americans need Photo I. D.!!! The Devil works in mysterious ways, anything for Power!!! :evil:

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O’Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem’s Voting Ballot

Sela-144x144.png
09 Aug, 2016

Oh man…this is actually horribly terrifying! This is nauseating proof that the voting system is flawed, and flawed fatally. Prepare yourself for a whole lot of disappointment…
Untitled-1-1024x630.jpg

Can you even believe it? THIS is why voter ID is so important, in fact VITAL. You can clearly see that the women are trying to be helpful and courteous.

BUT…come on! The entire nation is at stake this November, and the voting system needs a MASSIVE overhaul of this is what it’s like across the country!

This is terrifying.

SHOCK VIDEO: Undercover Journalist James O'Keefe Obtains Rapper Eminem's Voting Ballot | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
View attachment 84881

What we need to do is put people like O'Keefe in prison for committing voter fraud.

There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

Yes, it really is a problem. I mean, I drive to the polling place where I vote. I have my pants on and my wallet is in my pocket. My driver's license is in my wallet. I usually stand in line to check in so I have ample time to reach in my pocket and get my wallet out and retrieve my drivers license. No, I am not too lazy to do that.

As far as our absentee ballots, they are signed and I assume that signature is checked. There are never as many absentee ballots as their are folks who vote on voting day. I simply believe if you can prevent even one person from voting illegally, it's worth me wearing my pants to the polls.
A signature just like voting in person. This is discriminatory GOP BS, just like the courts say. And ANOTHER New BS GOP disgrace.

Where have you been ? The court has been shooting down these thinly veiled suppression laws for 150 years .

As usual, we have to carve out special exemptions to accommodate stupid, backward Blacks.
So if we have a law that says everyone needs to register all their guns with the government anytime they are bought and sold you would be cool with that?

Where have you been ? The court has been shooting down these thinly veiled suppression laws for 150 years .

Well Timmy, I've actually been here for half that time. Yes, the courts have had to coddle you folks ever since you left the plantations and it appears we will have to continue to coddle you for another 150 years. Your progression is so very very slow, unlike the Asians, the Hispanics, etc. Poor dumb backward little tyke.

As usual, we have to carve out special exemptions to accommodate stupid, backward Blacks.
So if we have a law that says everyone needs to register all their guns with the government anytime they are bought and sold you would be cool with that?

Which has exactly what to do with Voter ID? Suppose the government forbade the purchase of eggs? I suppose you would be happy with that as long as it was a Democrat Liberal judge who prohibited your purchasing of eggs?

Don't fret boys. Your Democrats will continue to baby and coddle you from your cradle to your grave. You'll be looked after. No one expects you to make it on your own.

Which has exactly what to do with Voter ID? Suppose the government forbade the purchase of eggs? I suppose you would be happy with that as long as it was a Democrat Liberal judge who prohibited your purchasing of eggs?

You didn't answer my question .

Blacks, the poor, and the elderly have trouble getting these IDs DUH, racist MORON. Read something.

Don't fret boys. Your Democrats will continue to baby and coddle you from your cradle to your grave. You'll be looked after. No one expects you to make it on your own.
Due to discrimination from ignorant racist a-holes and dupes like you...you're a disgrace. Keep it up, you dumbass haters are Dems' best pals.

You didn't answer my question .

Indeed I did. I responded with one just as stupid as yours.

Due to discrimination from ignorant racist a-holes and dupes like you...you're a disgrace. Keep it up, you dumbass haters are Dems' best pals.

Hey, I mean 35 years of Affirmative Action, bussing of school children all over the damn place and integrating the schools and your federal judges still claim you are stupid and backward. Don't blame me. I'm not a federal judge.

Blacks, the poor, and the elderly have trouble getting these IDs DUH, racist MORON. Read something.

I'm a minority and almost 73 years old. I carry one in my wallet all the time. It just proves the federal judges are right.

I'm a minority and almost 73 years old. I carry one in my wallet all the time. It just proves the federal judges are right.
Wrong minority.

Hey, I mean 35 years of Affirmative Action, bussing of school children all over the damn place and integrating the schools and your federal judges still claim you are stupid and backward. Don't blame me. I'm not a federal judge.
Maybe someday they'll get good jobs and schools where they are for a change...

Wrong minority.

Indeed. Like I said, it's another special exemption to accommodate stupid and backward Blacks.

Maybe someday they'll get good jobs and schools where they are for a change...

Yes indeed. Meanwhile the idiots will continue to vote for democrats:

detriot.jpg

Forum List

Back