Dems and media who portray Jan. 6 as a near-fatal attack on democracy are absurd

I believe it is the democrats cannot run on their Congressional record in the mid-terms, so they are pushing the Jan 6th meme to distract the voters.
I believe all their corruption, illegal activity, out right lies, and criminal actions are starting to wake even the lower IQed American voters up. Joe is seeing these demonstrates conviction as a win. Most already jailed over a year without even charges brought against them most of us only see abuse of power and the hate of these Leftist putting good people behind bars for years. Imagine how many murders would be setting in a prison if the footage of these riots last year were reviewed with only half the interest as the video on January 6th. If you had any attention of over throwing the US Government you wouldn't advertise the date you were dong it and sure wouldn't come unarmed. My take on this is this January 6th committee are the same ones that due to laws they passed making them immune to slander were given the air ways by media allowed them to say lie after lie about a setting president. Rabid Trump haters and are still making anyone against their agenda pay. But after this next election we will see these long time criminals with their vial hate start to vanish from political power leaving only your average criminal politician. To name a few crimiunals: Pelosi who can steal from the ones that re-elect her, Schumer who has made millions in union cut backs, Waters who says anything she wants living in an eight and a half million dollar home out of her district, Shift who is beyond criminal and still leading government committees, my own Raul Grijalva who is for wide open borders. animal rights, full term abortion, and was never any law threating our Second Amendment he didn't vote for. Calls Arizonans at the border cockroaches wanting then disarmed and jailed, these are the people that leave their refrigerators on the outside of their homes to avoid their doors from being kicked in in the middle of the night. Raul is also the only Reprehensive to boycott his own state, a typical democRat. We have Elisabeth Warner who cheated her way to an education and is one of the worst of the slanders. To set by allowing these democRats to spread these criminal lies and to keep on adding to them makes everyone showing support for these democRats criminal and stupid has been their excuse for too long.

I believe it is the democrats cannot run on their Congressional record in the mid-terms, so they are pushing the Jan 6th meme to distract the voters.
It won't work. We all know well just how out of reality these hacks are from just what they post on this sight. The president of fraud is the example. This ass hole has made life in America a nightmare for everyone. Anybody that is in support of this hack shows their mental illness.

Forum List

Back