"""Why We Need Photo I. D."""

for our resident libs and dems:

Who in the USA does not have an ID?
There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

what a crock of shit. AARP is an old folks wing of the democrat party. Most of the seniors that don't have ID's are under ground.

face reality dude, the democrat no-ID push is to allow dead people to vote and live people to vote multiple times.

There are quite a few senior citizens who do not have a current ID. How do you not know this? Do all of the retards from who you are descended die young in horrible Darwin Award accidents?

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

The point is that it's an unneeded hurdle to voting .

What do you do with absentee ballots ? How can you ID the voter ?

You need to prove your identity to REGISTER to vote, to get on the voter rolls. If you request an absentee ballot, you cannot vote in person, your name will show that you already voted.

this is not complicated, folks. The dems want to cheat, voter ID makes cheating harder. That's the bottom line here.

I might be considered elderly by some folks and I have no problem with presenting photo ID. Most elderly folks are fairly educated by now. I have an engineering degree and I will soon be 73.

Actually, it is rulings by Liberal federal judges who have clearly surmised that it is the Blacks and only the Blacks that remain the most stupid, inept, and backward race on the planet even in 2016.

The point is that it's an unneeded hurdle to voting .

What do you do with absentee ballots ? How can you ID the voter ?

Indeed. If the Democrats will cheat within their own Primary Election, they will certainly cheat in the General Election.

You need to prove your identity to REGISTER to vote, to get on the voter rolls. If you request an absentee ballot, you cannot vote in person, your name will show that you already voted.

this is not complicated, folks. The dems want to cheat, voter ID makes cheating harder. That's the bottom line here.

what a crock of shit. AARP is an old folks wing of the democrat party. Most of the seniors that don't have ID's are under ground.

face reality dude, the democrat no-ID push is to allow dead people to vote and live people to vote multiple times.
Bullshit.

Every single time you retards have posted an example of why we need Voter ID, it turns out it was the kind of fraud that Voter ID cannot stop. Even better, most of the time you post examples from states which already have Voter ID!

You Voter ID rubes are a regular clown show.

Voter ID is as effective as a condom with the end ripped off.

If Voter ID does not accomplish what its proponents claim it is supposed to do, which it plainly does not, then you have to ask what the REAL purpose of Voter ID is.

If you don't ask this question, then you are a willfully blind monkey.

Bullshit.

Every single time you retards have posted an example of why we need Voter ID, it turns out it was the kind of fraud that Voter ID cannot stop. Even better, most of the time you post examples from states which already have Voter ID!

explain why you object to proving who you are before voting. you had to prove identity to get on the voter rolls. why do you object to showing the same proof when voting?

you need to wake up, people with no way to identify themselves cannot register to vote.

this whole thing is a dem ruse to allow fraudulent votes to be counted-------------and you fricken well know it.

If Voter ID does not accomplish what its proponents claim it is supposed to do, which it plainly does not, then you have to ask what the REAL purpose of Voter ID is.

Do black liberals have IDs? Do they buy booze and smokes? do they collect welfare or food stamps? you don't do those things with no ID-------------and you know it. You are lying out of your ass on this.

Do black liberals have IDs? Do they buy booze and smokes? do they collect welfare or food stamps? you don't do those things with no ID-------------and you know it. You are lying out of your ass on this.
Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy.

Come back when you can think critically.

Bullshit.

explain why you object to proving who you are before voting.
You know what I call retards who insist we waste taxpayer dollars on an utterly ineffective government program which impinges on the exercising of our rights?

I call them liberals.

You pseudocons remind me in so many ways of the 60s and 70s liberals. You really do.

Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy.

Come back when you can think critically.

I defeated your weak argument easily, now you run off------typical

and YES, I only want people who can prove who they are to cast a vote. There, happy now?

not anyone on welfare
not anyone on food stamps
not anyone with a job
not anyone who drives
not anyone who buys booze or smokes
not anyone who travels
not anyone who is REGISTERED to vote, you have to prove identity to register, why not show the same one at the polling place?

Now, once again, who in the USA does not have an ID? I really want you to tell us specifically who is disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Give us a list or STFU.

The left argues that voter ID laws disenfranchises poor people. Funny how those same poor people have no problem getting an ID to be able to get welfare, food stamps, etc.

When you are going to get handed someone else's money, you don't mind taking the time and putting forth the effort to have an ID. However, when it involves doing your civic duty, to them, it's too much of a burden.

Bullshit.

You know what I call retards who insist we waste taxpayer dollars on an utterly ineffective government program which impinges on the exercising of our rights?

I call them liberals.

You pseudocons remind me in so many ways of the 60s and 70s liberals. You really do.

then you would support eliminating drivers licenses as well, right?

"sure officer, I can legally drive, you see me sitting here in the car don't you?"

the more you post, the deeper the hole you dig yourself into

Bullshit.

I call them liberals.

"sure officer, I can legally drive, you see me sitting here in the car don't you?"

I just told you not to come back until you can think critically. So why are you repeating your Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy? Do you enjoy showing off your stupidity or something?

Bullshit.

I call them liberals.

I just told you not to come back until you can think critically. So why are you repeating your Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy? Do you enjoy showing off your stupidity or something?

Its your utter stupidity and partisan bias that is showing here. I completely destroyed every argument that you put forth against voter ID and yet you continue to make yourself look more stupid.

So lets try one last time with one simple question:

you have to prove ID to register to vote, i.e. get on the voter rolls, Unless your name is on the voter rolls you cannot vote. why do you object to showing the same ID when voting?

Forum List

Back