Why we don't believe the MSM any more!

Given the attached example of reporting do you

• As a Democrat/Liberal believe the MSM more?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a Democrat/Liberal believe the MSM less?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a NON-liberal/Democrat do you believe the MSM LESS?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is the headline intended to get people to read the article...BUT most people don't! They just take the headline as stating FACTS! As a result once again FALSE FAKE NEWS!
Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day: report

For those of you that don't comprehend this:
Headline Trump WATCHES 8 hours per day!
FACT presented ONE LINE LATER:
President Trump spends at least 4 hours a day watching TV!
Folks how many of you have your TV on RIGHT NOW????
I do! Am I watching it? NO. Can I hear something? Yes. If it is interesting I'll watch! But this CRAP of
WATCHING TV 8 HOURS A DAY! Total FAKE F...king MADE UP bull crap!
Come on people join the millions of people that are really fed up with this biased REPORTING and out right LIES!

Trumpwatches8hours.png

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability.

This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.
The real "problem" is SUCKERS like you didn't catch the change the OP made to CREATE the so called "bias."

The obvious point for those that don't comprehend is this!
What if the HEADLINE said Trump has the TV on most of the time in the WH.

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability. This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.
The real "problem" is SUCKERS like you didn't catch the change the OP made to CREATE the so called "bias."
So you don't "see" bias in the media, and I'm the sucker.

Okay, I believe you.

The obvious point for those that don't comprehend is this!
What if the HEADLINE said Trump has the TV on most of the time in the WH.
If there was something actually wrong with the headline, you would not have had to dishonestly ALTER it, but you knew that already!

He's watching reruns of the Apprentice. Who cares.

The problem here is that our media's abject inability to hide or control its biases is, in effect, giving more exposure and credibility to other sources with the same abject inability. This ain't good, kids. If we really value country over party, we can't allow this to continue at this pace.

Okay, I believe you.
Whatever "bias" is in the media was NOT in the OP's headline, so obviously there is a lot LESS bias than you dishonest suckers have been led to believe or the Right would not have to stoop to creating it!!!!!

Notice how the worthless lying scum America-hating Right ALWAYS change the words when they "quote" the Americans they have been programed to hate!!!!!
. No one I know watches UP TO 8 HOURS OF TV PER DAY. Now which is it liberals, either he's watching TV up to 8 hours a day or he's golfing up to 8 hours a day ?? Pick your poison.

Notice how the worthless lying scum America-hating Right ALWAYS change the words when they "quote" the Americans they have been programed to hate!!!!!
. No one I know watches UP TO 8 HOURS OF TV PER DAY. Now which is it liberals, either he's watching TV up to 8 hours a day or he's golfing up to 8 hours a day ?? Pick your poison.
Some days he watches TV only 4 hours and golfs for 8.

Okay, I believe you.
Whatever "bias" is in the media was NOT in the OP's headline, so obviously there is a lot LESS bias than you dishonest suckers have been led to believe or the Right would not have to stoop to creating it!!!!!
What in the world are you talking about?

Did you actually read my post, or did you just go full drama queen immediately when you realized it wasn't in simplistic lockstep with your ideology?

Yikes.

Okay, I believe you.
In face of all the proof that the liberal media is lying, you post a clear cut lie. You are evil.

He's watching reruns of the Apprentice. Who cares.
. Otherwise he's using the rerun's as a guide to firing the Demon-crats in every election now ? Sounds like time well spent. LOL.

Okay, I believe you.

Did you actually read my post, or did you just go full drama queen immediately when you realized it wasn't in simplistic lockstep with your ideology?

Yikes.
Yeah I read your failed attempt to blame both sides, again if there was so much bias in the media, the Right would not have to fabricate it so SUCKERS like you would think it was equal on both sides.
You think you are so even-handed, but you are nothing more than a first class SUCKER.

This is the leftwing Major Media of our time; pathetic.

The U.S. Media Yesterday Suffered its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages: Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happened

It is, of course, completely plausible that one source might innocently misread a date on a document. But how is it remotely plausible that multiple sources could all innocently and in good faith misread the date in exactly the same way, all to cause to be disseminated a blockbuster revelation about Trump/Russia/WikiLeaks collusion? This is the critical question that CNN simply refuses to answer. In other words, CNN refuses to provide the most minimal transparency to enable the public to understand what happened here.

WHY DOES THIS MATTER SO MUCH? For so many significant reasons:

To begin with, it’s hard to overstate how fast, far and wide this false story traveled. Democratic Party pundits, operatives and journalists with huge social media platforms predictably jumped on the story immediately, announcing that it proved collusion between Trump and Russia (through WikiLeaks). One tweet from Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu, claiming that this proved evidence of criminal collusion, was re-tweeted thousands and thousands of times in just a few hours (Lieu quietly deleted the tweet after I noted its falsity, and long after it went very viral, without ever telling his followers that the CNN story, and therefore his accusation, had been debunked).

Glenn Greenwald

✔@ggreenwald

This tweet is from a member of Congress today. It was RT'd more than 7,000 times (and counting), and liked more than 15,000 times. It's based on a completely false claim, from a debunked CNN story. This happens over and over. This seems damaging. And still no retraction. https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/939129798793793536 …

3:23 PM - Dec 8, 2017

Brookings’ Benjamin Wittes, whose star has risen as he has promoted himself as a friend of former FBI Director Jim Comey, not only promoted the CNN story in the morning, but did so with the word “Boom” – which he uses to signal that a major blow has been delivered to Trump on the Russia story – along with a gif of a cannon being detonated:

Incredibly, to this very moment – almost 24 hours after CNN’s story was debunked – Wittes has never noted to his more than 200,000 followers that the story he so excitedly promoted turned out to be utterly false, even though he returned to Twitter long after the story was debunked to tweet about other matters. He just left his false and inflammatory claims uncorrected.

Talking Points Memo’s Josh Marshall believed the story was so significant that he used an image of an atomic bomb detonating at the top of his article discussing its implications, an article he tweeted to his roughly 250,000 followers. Only at night was an editor’s note finally added noting that the whole thing was false.​

Okay, I believe you.
In face of all the proof that the liberal media is lying, you post a clear cut lie. You are evil.
The OP altered the headline to attach the media and that make ME the liar and the OP a saint. :cuckoo:
Right-wing "logic" is mind boggling!!!

Okay, I believe you.

Yikes.
Yeah I read your failed attempt to blame both sides, again if there was so much bias in the media, the Right would not have to fabricate it so SUCKERS like you would think it was equal on both sides.
You think you are so even-handed, but you are nothing more than a first class SUCKER.
I was in the business for nearly 20 years, I know precisely how the game is played, and I'm still involved on the periphery.

You are just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you're unable to control yourself, please melt down for someone else, thanks.

Do you know libs still think Watergate was a big deal?

That is how pathetic and hypocritical the MSM is.

Forum List

Back