Trump asks WaPo reporter be fired after he apologized for tweet showing empty seats at Trump rally

People have been demanding that Trump be more proactive in calling out the lying press. I'm glad to see him doing it.

Trump better be careful about demanding that people lose their jobs for lying
WaPo Reporter Tweets Picture Of Empty Trump Speech, Gets Called Out By Trump And Retracts

seems the reporter who said he was tipped off by "David martosko" lied as david replied in another tweet "I told you"? with another tweet that he'd not connected with the wapo writer in a year or so.

now what, wapo? lied and lied to cover the lie.

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

don't care - doesn't make it right to lie about him. that's on the people who do and use him to justify their being just as bad.

WaPo Reporter Tweets Picture Of Empty Trump Speech, Gets Called Out By Trump And Retracts

seems the reporter who said he was tipped off by "David martosko" lied as david replied in another tweet "I told you"? with another tweet that he'd not connected with the wapo writer in a year or so.

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

don't care - doesn't make it right to lie about him. that's on the people who do and use him to justify their being just as bad.
Trump has never apologized for any of his countless lies, so this reporter is not “as bad.”

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

Trump has never apologized for any of his countless lies, so this reporter is not “as bad.”
see - you have a scapegoat - your hate for trump excuses your own actions or the actions of those who support your views/hate.

i do not defend trump for the stupid shit he does but i also won't use him as a shield to be just as bad or worse. so yes, this reporter needs to rethink is chosen career if he can't take the time to get facts right.

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

see - you have a scapegoat - your hate for trump excuses your own actions or the actions of those who support your views/hate.

i do not defend trump for the stupid shit he does but i also won't use him as a shield to be just as bad or worse. so yes, this reporter needs to rethink is chosen career if he can't take the time to get facts right.
He’s gotten the facts right for his entire career. Except this one time. Trump lies publicly multiple times a day.

You were the one that began comparing this reporter to Trump. I just warned that Trump is in no position to accuse others of lying.

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

He’s gotten the facts right for his entire career. Except this one time. Trump lies publicly multiple times a day.

You were the one that began comparing this reporter to Trump. I just warned that Trump is in no position to accuse others of lying.
then he did it twice this one time.

first when he posted the pic and 2nd when he said someone else tipped him off that the pic was wrong.

that "someone" burned him right back saying he'd not talked to him in a year.

one thing to be wrong, another to lie to cover it up. unless more comes up from this to explain how his "alibi" bailed on him, his credibility is shot.

again - i'm not defending trump. i can't control his actions any more than i can trump. both should know better. but it's sheer bullshit to use someone elses bad behavior to justify your own.

how do you think we got into this bag of shit this country is now in?

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

first when he posted the pic and 2nd when he said someone else tipped him off that the pic was wrong.

one thing to be wrong, another to lie to cover it up. unless more comes up from this to explain how his "alibi" bailed on him, his credibility is shot.

it was purposeful

not "getting the facts wrong"

he took a picture TWO (2) hours before the event

then tried to pass it off as the actual event in progress

to top it off he tried wrongfully place trump at the event

to continue with his lie

it was no accident

but TRUMP LIES!!!!

it was purposeful

to continue with his lie

it was no accident
no it was not. he got busted when he said someone tipped him off and that "someone" said "what the fuck"? and to say "i was confused by that blurry person on the bottom right who may look a little like trump but i didn't think to check first, just get the slam out."

Comically ironic that the media has spent the entire Trump presidency committed to impeaching his credibility but has only succeeded in forever destroying theirs.

it was purposeful

to continue with his lie

it was no accident
no it was not. he got busted when he said someone tipped him off and that "someone" said "what the fuck"? and to say "i was confused by that blurry person on the bottom right who may look a little like trump but i didn't think to check first, just get the slam out."

it was on purpose he knew damn well the event was not starting for another 2hours

everyone there knew it was 2 hours out yet

Forum List

Back