Why was Virginia important?

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
It look like the Republicans will win Virginia which mean the Democrats with their big heavy hitters could not save their candidate in the final hours of this election, so what could this mean?

I am sure the left will lecture me it mean nothing and they will spin this about the Republicans lying and cheating but what it mean to me is 2022 will be a political bloodbath for the Democratic Party and 2024 could lead to Trump returning.

Look, many of you on the left will scream that I am the enemy and will disregard my warning but you need to change your platform or you will be out of power by next year.

Red and Purple America does not care about gender identity politics and what matter is lower taxes, cheap gas, low inflation and when you do infrastructure bills do not add pork barrel waste…

In the end the Democratic Party only has itself to blame for losing Virginia and if they lose the House and Senate in 2022 and the Oval Office in 2024 then they have themselves to blame because let be clear your focus on gender politics, gun control, vaccines and so on is going to dig you a hole you will not be able to climb out of…

So left let Virginia be a wake up call, of be the individuals with your heads in the sands and lose more power in the next two election cycles…

Last edited:
It look like the Republicans will win Virginia which mean the Democrats with their big heavy hitters could not save their candidate in the final hours of this election, so what could this mean?

I am sure the left will lecture me it mean nothing and they will spin this about the Republicans lying and cheating but what it mean to me is 2022 will be a political bloodbath for the Democratic Party and 2024 could lead to Trump returning.

Look, many of you on the left will scream that I am the enemy and will disregard my warning but you need to change your platform or you will be out of power by next year.

Red and Purple America does not care about gender identity politics and what matter is power taxes, cheap gas, low inflation and when you do infrastructure bills do not add pork barrel waste…

In the end the Democratic Party only has itself to blame for losing Virginia and if they lose the House and Senate in 2022 and the Oval Office in 2024 then they have themselves to blame because let be clear your focus on gender politics, gun control, vaccines and so on is going to dig you a hole you will not be able to climb out of…

So left let Virginia be a wake up call, of be the individuals with your heads in the sands and lose more power in the next two election cycles…
I've got a bad feeling about VA. Just saw the report, with 88% in there is only a 4% difference between Youngkin and McAuliffe. McAuliffe is dancing--I fear the fix is in.

Red and Purple America does not care about gender identity politics and what matter is lower taxes, cheap gas, low inflation and when you do infrastructure bills do not add pork barrel waste…

NJ is close too? Shocking as these are leftist zombie hot beds traditionally

4.1% lead
91% in

McAwful needs around 6.5-2.5 split on this final 9%

that would be 72% to 28%

NJ is close too? Shocking as these are leftist zombie hot beds traditionally
There's a lot of time in NJ, only half is in. I hope we don't see any late count switches (cheats) in either of these races. I am interested in Sliwa's performance in NYC, he has been rising steadily--I would love it if ABC has to eat their prediction.

You MAGA trump asseaters still can't accept the fact that Biden beat the orange chimp.

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Biden bringing Trump down.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.

What was I before 2015? Whose ass was I eating?

There's a lot of time in NJ, only half is in. I hope we don't see any late count switches (cheats) in either of these races. I am interested in Sliwa's performance in NYC, he has been rising steadily--I would love it if ABC has to eat their prediction.
Silwa was sent to the showers.

You MAGA trump asseaters still can't accept the fact that Biden beat the orange chimp.

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Biden bringing Trump down.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.
Best thing about it is Biden is fucking you in equal numbers with us. How's that stretched orifice feel every time you fill your tank or pay your energy bill, or buy groceries, or those increased taxes in every sky blue left coast state? LMAO! I bet you claim to be college educated too.

Forum List

Back