Why was Virginia important?

Must be rough knowing that Biden whipped Dotard's ass one year tomorrow. Got your Kleenex on standby for your crying jag? Lol.

Tomorrow I'll be eating Delminoco in celebration of your boy having his ass beat, as you have shit on a shingle, when you're not bawling over Trump.

Have a good time!
Yeah, the arrogance of the left until you lose complete power again…

2022 and 2024 will be very tough election cycles for those like you when you see the Democratic Party lose power, but celebrate today while tomorrow you will cry…

Yes, I believe next year will be a political bloodbath that will lead to the GOP taking the House and most likely the Senate and by 2024 I believe the Oval Office will fall…

I also stated it is because of many reasons why and why is it the fringe left and fringe right can not discuss things properly and have to result in tell me that one side or the other is a fascist regime that will end America?
Discuss things properly? I'm probably going to regret this, but explain that remark.

Virginia is at our feet. New Jersey is the next conquering ground for us Republicans

Clipper
You mean since the election was stolen and given to Bidung?? I doubt any American is celebrating outside of you lefty loons.

A Rep win in VA and NJ would be good since both have been Dem for decades. If both turn Red it means 2022 and 2024 stand a very good chance of being Red.

The Dems have shot themselves in the ass with Bidung and are now beginning to realize just what a huge mistake they made with that walking, talking disaster.

Clipper
You mean since the election was stolen and given to Bidung?? I doubt any American is celebrating outside of you lefty loons.

A Rep win in VA and NJ would be good since both have been Dem for decades. If both turn Red it means 2022 and 2024 stand a very good chance of being Red.

The Dems have shot themselves in the ass with Bidung and are now beginning to realize just what a huge mistake they made with that walking, talking disaster.
Not my fault that stupid people voted for Younkin after falling for the CRT scam.

Now the suckers in that state can scratch their asses wondering what the hell happened to CRT now that the election is over & the snakes crawl back under a rock.

Wow, why is it every time a Republican win a contest it is based on Fascism and America is heading down a dark road but when a Democrat win then America is going down the right road?

I mean can’t you just understand the people of Virginia do not want California style of Government or is it you believe the people of Virginia are racist bigots that hate America?
A majority of Americans polled believe that Biden is NOT the way.

The most significant thing about this election for anyone outside of VA is the absolute failure of the the big name Democrats to bring in a result. As of now Biden, Obama, Harris, Clinton, and others have permanently decreased their campaign value. Expect Democrat donations to be lower for months to come.

Forum List

Back