Why was Virginia important?

It look like the Republicans will win Virginia which mean the Democrats with their big heavy hitters could not save their candidate in the final hours of this election, so what could this mean?

I am sure the left will lecture me it mean nothing and they will spin this about the Republicans lying and cheating but what it mean to me is 2022 will be a political bloodbath for the Democratic Party and 2024 could lead to Trump returning.

Look, many of you on the left will scream that I am the enemy and will disregard my warning but you need to change your platform or you will be out of power by next year.

Red and Purple America does not care about gender identity politics and what matter is lower taxes, cheap gas, low inflation and when you do infrastructure bills do not add pork barrel waste…

In the end the Democratic Party only has itself to blame for losing Virginia and if they lose the House and Senate in 2022 and the Oval Office in 2024 then they have themselves to blame because let be clear your focus on gender politics, gun control, vaccines and so on is going to dig you a hole you will not be able to climb out of…

So left let Virginia be a wake up call, of be the individuals with your heads in the sands and lose more power in the next two election cycles…

They are losing across the board so this is a good indication that voters are rejecting the DNC and not just any particular candidate.

94% in

1.9% lead

Its going to be a photo finish!

Likely photos of suitcases of ballots not yet counted.

I don't know. Maybe you took up the trade when Trump slithered out.
Must be terrible when your demented chosen one is so useless that your life revolves around a POTUS that hasn't been in power for 9 months. What has dementia Joe done, moron? Enjoy that shit sandwich that you're going to eat now that meat prices have risen beyond your reach.

Best thing about it is Biden is fucking you in equal numbers with us. How's that stretched orifice feel every time you fill your tank or pay your energy bill, or buy groceries, or those increased taxes in every sky blue left coast state? LMAO! I bet you claim to be college educated too.
I bet you claim you're not a MAGA hat wearing clown. I'm handling increased costs fine, thank you. My taxes haven't gone up either.

How'd your MAGA ass feel when Biden wiped the floor with Dotard?

Must be terrible when your demented chosen one is so useless that your life revolves around a POTUS that hasn't been in power for 9 months. What has dementia Joe done, moron? Enjoy that shit sandwich that you're going to eat now that meat prices have risen beyond your reach.
Must be rough knowing that Biden whipped Dotard's ass one year tomorrow. Got your Kleenex on standby for your crying jag? Lol.

Tomorrow I'll be eating Delminoco in celebration of your boy having his ass beat, as you have shit on a shingle, when you're not bawling over Trump.

Have a good time!

Must be rough knowing that Biden whipped Dotard's ass one year tomorrow. Got your Kleenex on standby for your crying jag? Lol.

Tomorrow I'll be eating Delminoco in celebration of your boy having his ass beat, as you have shit on a shingle, when you're not bawling over Trump.

Have a good time!
I'll enjoy every minute of the inept comedy over the next year. It has been entertaining so far. Bound to get better.

McAuliffe is one of the DNC's top gangsters; if he can't win his own state, the Party stands to lose a lot of big money donors as they don't want to waste their bribes on losers. the media will also lose money as they prove to be less effective at controlling elections. Political ads are huge sources of income for the MSM, which is why they hate Trump so badly; he proved it's possible to win without their support and approval.

It look like the Republicans will win Virginia which mean the Democrats with their big heavy hitters could not save their candidate in the final hours of this election, so what could this mean?

I am sure the left will lecture me it mean nothing and they will spin this about the Republicans lying and cheating but what it mean to me is 2022 will be a political bloodbath for the Democratic Party and 2024 could lead to Trump returning.

Look, many of you on the left will scream that I am the enemy and will disregard my warning but you need to change your platform or you will be out of power by next year.

Red and Purple America does not care about gender identity politics and what matter is lower taxes, cheap gas, low inflation and when you do infrastructure bills do not add pork barrel waste…

In the end the Democratic Party only has itself to blame for losing Virginia and if they lose the House and Senate in 2022 and the Oval Office in 2024 then they have themselves to blame because let be clear your focus on gender politics, gun control, vaccines and so on is going to dig you a hole you will not be able to climb out of…

So left let Virginia be a wake up call, of be the individuals with your heads in the sands and lose more power in the next two election cycles…

As usual you are wrong. This demonstrates how much in peril our democracy is. What we are seeing is the successful application of demagoguery in Virginia. What we are seeing is committed fascists taking over Virginia. The reason why Hitler was successful was because many Germans didn't want to get involved. In Loudon County , Youngkin got 89% of the votes Trump got. McAuliffe got 64% of Biden's vote. It appears that Youngkin did not extend his reach but used demagoguery to turn out the base.

i'm a firm believer in the power of momentum, that one Republican win will lead to another, culminating with Trump's victory in 2024

the Dems are as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

It shows that crt is very bad for the democratic party. People are tired of the divisionary racist crap coming from the democratic party and my only advise to the democratic party is to drop it and run away from it fast.

They need to go back to promoting equality and treating everyone equally...Skin color shouldn't matter. Acting like it does is a loser.

Dems don't care. Their MO the past 12 years is lie their way to power then cram through the liberal agenda before voters can boot them out of office.

Hopefully they will moderate, but certainly MSNBC is loading up the "racism"/CRT double barrel.

So, the Republicans pull out a win in Virginia and you think this will translate to a bloodbath next year?

So, do you know how to lose? You do like Iowa did against Perdue and totally discount your opponent because you are ranked #2 and they aren't ranked at all.

Then you go into Wisconsin and get your ass handed to you after the polls list you at #9 when you shouldn't be ranked at all.

Not sure if you can follow the analogy but let Me put it this way.

If you want to win the House and the Senate, you have to work for it and not rest on some stupid notion that taking one Governors seat is going to lead to an automatic victory next year.

Be outraged by the dictatorship in office right now.

Or are you even aware that this Administration is sending FBI agents out to hunt down Republicans?

As usual you are wrong. This demonstrates how much in peril our democracy is. What we are seeing is the successful application of demagoguery in Virginia. What we are seeing is committed fascists taking over Virginia. The reason why Hitler was successful was because many Germans didn't want to get involved. In Loudon County , Youngkin got 89% of the votes Trump got. McAuliffe got 64% of Biden's vote. It appears that Youngkin did not extend his reach but used demagoguery to turn out the base.
Wow, why is it every time a Republican win a contest it is based on Fascism and America is heading down a dark road but when a Democrat win then America is going down the right road?

I mean can’t you just understand the people of Virginia do not want California style of Government or is it you believe the people of Virginia are racist bigots that hate America?

So, the Republicans pull out a win in Virginia and you think this will translate to a bloodbath next year?

So, do you know how to lose? You do like Iowa did against Perdue and totally discount your opponent because you are ranked #2 and they aren't ranked at all.

Then you go into Wisconsin and get your ass handed to you after the polls list you at #9 when you shouldn't be ranked at all.

Not sure if you can follow the analogy but let Me put it this way.

If you want to win the House and the Senate, you have to work for it and not rest on some stupid notion that taking one Governors seat is going to lead to an automatic victory next year.

Be outraged by the dictatorship in office right now.

Or are you even aware that this Administration is sending FBI agents out to hunt down Republicans?
Yes, I believe next year will be a political bloodbath that will lead to the GOP taking the House and most likely the Senate and by 2024 I believe the Oval Office will fall…

I also stated it is because of many reasons why and why is it the fringe left and fringe right can not discuss things properly and have to result in tell me that one side or the other is a fascist regime that will end America?

Forum List

Back