Why was the 2020 election different than all other elections?

Unverified mail in ballots tainted the 2020 election.
Trump votes by mail.
Mail in voting has been around for a long time and proven to be accurate.
It was expanded in 2020 because of COVID but if mail in voting did not effect previous elections, it should not have effected 2020.

There is the ability to audit mail in voting to determine accuracy. Any proven fraud could have been brought forward and it was not.

The 2020 election was the first election in history where the Republican Poll Watchers were denied access to watch all the votes being counted

The election observers from the OSCE found not any important problem in your elections in 2020.

Trump votes by mail.
Mail in voting has been around for a long time and proven to be accurate.
It was expanded in 2020 because of COVID but if mail in voting did not effect previous elections, it should not have effected 2020.

There is the ability to audit mail in voting to determine accuracy. Any proven fraud could have been brought forward and it was not.
Not like the mail in voting in 2020. You are lying and everyone, including you, knows it.

The 2020 election was the first election in history where the Republican Poll Watchers were denied access to watch all the votes being counted

Again: The election observer from the OSCE - and they are damned good - found not any serios problem in the elections in 2020 in the USA. I heard only from some unimportant problems with republicans. But if they had been wrong - what I seriosly doubt about - then this is also not any problem: Give this information - if it is important - to the justice system of the USA and let arrest every criminal who tries to overtake the USA with illegal methods. But why did you not do so in the last three years?

Again: The election observer from the OSCE - and they are damned good - found not any serios problem in the elections in 2020 in the USA. I heard only from some unimportant problems with republicans. But if they had been wrong - what I seriosly doubt about - then this is also not any problem: Give this information - if it is important - to the justice system of the USA and let arrest every criminal who tries to overtake the USA with illegal methods. But why did you not do so in the last three years?

Wong. 2020 was a setup Reflecting the will of the corrupt Govt who had spent 5 yrs attacking Trump, all of it unfairly. Everyone with 3digit IQ knows this. Obiden 2.0 could not draw anything but flies to his foul odor.

Anywhere mail in Ballots are majority has been blowiut corruption like the West Coast since late 1980s.
The 2020 election accurately reflected the will of the people, that Trump should be voted out of office.

gee, what if google does not return a link, does that make it not true?

Google is owned by the democrats, a link is not the arbitrator of truth

WOW. if only there was more than one search engine on the internet.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

I don't know what this means. Inform your justice system. Let arrest every criminal. As far as I can see Germany has the USA still in the category "safe country of origin" what would make it difficult for US-Americans to be accepted as a refugee here. Should we change this?

Forum List

Back